Thread: Cruz 99 yard TD against Jets=Superbowl

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Cruz 99 yard TD against Jets=Superbowl

Jets were killing the Giants offense up to that Touchdown. We had all the momentum that game and that TD just ruined the game. Giants started getting all the bounces and got hot at the perfect time.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    I guess that means our fatmouth coach can say he did what he said he would -- he brought a Super Bowl trophy to NY.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BroadwayRay;4359999]I guess that means our fatmouth coach can say he did what he said he would -- he brought a Super Bowl trophy to NY.[/QUOTE]

atleast my friends and family get to experience joy?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I know I'm in the minority, but I don't think that play sealed that game. I think that play gets a bit overblown.

Even in the third quarter the giants were sleepwalking and the jets had their shot.

Even after the mangold fumble, the jets get the ball back and score and still have a shot.

Ultimately the key to that game was 59 passes. That is what really did the jets in and I guess you could say started the giants superbowl run.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Play of the season. Sad image is watching Eric Smith beyond slow trying to catch him down even with an angle. Just an untalented player that Rex let hang around too long

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    That play was the turning point of the giants season and it was a sign of the end of the jets season....

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Rexamillion5592;4360099]That play was the turning point of the giants season and it was a sign of the end of the jets season....[/QUOTE]

+1