Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hands Down Best SB Commercial...

[QUOTE=jetswinbaby!;4360039][IMG]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpi2IAec9Ho[/IMG]

"F" stands for Fiat??
    No...
    It stands for what a hot model speaking italian is begging for...:drool:

"What are you staring at, eh?"
    "What are you staring at?"
    "Are you undressing me with your eyes?"
    "Oh, you can't do anything else... poor little guy..."
    "Your heart races..."
    "You get dizzy..."
    "You are lost in the thought that I could be yours forever..."[/QUOTE]

I was reading today that some people are up in arms that Fiat used a Romanian model, instead of an Italian one, to speak italian...
    Are you f'ing kidding me??

All Pro
    [QUOTE=jetswinbaby!;4360770]I was reading today that some people are up in arms that Fiat used a Romanian model, instead of an Italian one, to speak italian...
    Are you f'ing kidding me??[/QUOTE]

Are those people gay?

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4360061]The best commercial was the one with Clint Eastwood, Halftime in America.[/QUOTE]
    I liked the Fiat ad best. That's how you sell a car.

Hollywood can't undo 40 years of sh*tty car making, too much even for Sgt. Gunney Highway to handle.

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4360061]That was the hottest commercial.

The best commercial was the one with Clint Eastwood, Halftime in America.[/QUOTE]

That was such a weird commericial. It was basically a rip off of Ronald Reagan's "Morning in America" ad campaign (though slighly less optomistic), except to sell cars

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morning_in_America[/url]

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=halfsharkalligatorhalfman;4360923]That was such a weird commericial. It was basically a rip off of Ronald Reagan's "Morning in America" ad campaign (though slighly less optomistic), except to sell cars

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morning_in_America[/url][/QUOTE]

That's the first thing that came to my mind too.

If Eastwood wasn't an avowed conservative, I'd swear that was an Obama campaign commercial.

It's halftime -- and he needs 4 more years to help the rest of America like he did Detroit.

I still think it was a great commercial, just a bit of a confusing message.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4360951]That's the first thing that came to my mind too.

If Eastwood wasn't an avowed conservative, I'd swear that was an Obama campaign commercial.

It's halftime -- and he needs 4 more years to help the rest of America like he did Detroit.

I still think it was a great commercial, just a bit of a confusing message.[/QUOTE]

I think it was a horrible commercial. WE ALL NEED TO PULL TOGETHER? How about the friggin bailout and then sale to Italy? That wasn't enough for you. WTF!

How about the Unions that buried them in debt give something back like reworking the ridiculous contracts that, when combined with a short sighted attitude that American car companies didn't have to do anything to compete, landed them right where they were.

Should have forced them to go bankrupt like a failed company should. Sickens me that I drive a Dodge pickup (2002). /endrant