Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Where are the NE trolls

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Where are the NE trolls

With the exception of Patriot Reign who I give credit to for coming here tonight and taking his lumps, the most annoying chowds are MIA.

Where are these clowns now to tell us how great Belicheat and Tammy are? Usually they are here posting with lightning speed all things Pats. Tonight....silence.

PreSpygate 3 Titles; Post Spygate 0

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yup even Garb-age made a cameo and now the odious Vinnie FFuq et al are doing their best Whitey Bulger impression

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I rarely engage with the NE trolls here but ... f them for being absent today.

They're thick as fleas when we're down, aren't they?

[B]Especially the polite ones[/B], who are only here to rationally tell us the Jets suck and the Pats rule without insulting anyone, of course.

But the Pats blow a Superbowl? Crickets.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I love how they can dish it out but are nowhere to be found when the times get rough. Thats pretty bad.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    As a "troll", I only come here sporatically during the offseason. Personally, I didn't want get into the stupidity of this board today when a fans of a team that went 8-8, didn't beat one single good team this year, and missed the playoffs are trash talking against a team that went 13-3 and was leading the Super Bowl with one minute left in the game. But since you called Pats fans out, I will show I am not avoiding you guys.

The "Pats haven't won a Super Bowl since Spygate" stuff is weak especially since you guys lost the "Pats haven't won a playoff game since Spygate" this season (which was factually incorrect in the first place). The Pats won their first and third Super Bowls on defense more than offense and stealing the other team's defensive signals didn't help the Pats' defense.

So what did the Jets do to have 0 Super Bowl wins for the the last 44 years? Ever since Guaranteegate, the Jets haven't gotten to a Super Bowl while the Pats have been to seven Super Bowls and won three of them.

Congrats on your "victory". You guys won the Loserbowl where you can take solace in your poor season by thinking you were actually better than a team that was clearly superior to yours because they lost the Super Bowl in the last minute of the game.

You guys waived your "Back to Back AFC Championship Game Participant" banners for a year now, but the fact of the matter is the Pats did what the Jets couldn't and win a Championship Game.
    Last edited by Rob0729; 02-06-2012 at 12:09 PM.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Rob0729;4360678]As a "troll", I only come here sporatically during the offseason. Personally, I didn't want get into the stupidity of this board today when a fans of a team that went 8-8, didn't beat one single good team this year, and missed the playoffs are trash talking against a team that went 13-3 and was leading the Super Bowl with one minute left in the game.

The "Pats haven't won a Super Bowl since Spygate" stuff is weak especially since you guys lost the "Pats haven't won a playoff game since Spygate" this season (which was factually incorrect in the first place). The Pats won their first and third Super Bowls on defense more than offense and stealing the other team's defensive signals didn't help the Pats' defense.

So what did the Jets do to have 0 Super Bowl wins for the the last 44 years? Ever since Guaranteegate, the Jets haven't gotten to a Super Bowl while the Pats have been to seven Super Bowls and won three of them.

Congrats on your "victory". You guys won the Loserbowl where you can take solace in your poor season by thinking you were actually better than a team that was clearly superior to yours because they lost the Super Bowl in the last minute of the game.[/QUOTE]

1 Super Bowl win in last 44 years thank you

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Rob0729;4360678]Congrats on your "victory". [/QUOTE]
    Congrats on your second straight blown superbowl, loser.

And congrats on having more balls than Bill Belichick who was weeping too hard into his hoodie to face a camera after the game.

You both cried yourselves to sleep.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=fivewide;4360692]1 Super Bowl win in last 44 years thank you[/QUOTE]
    And zero losses.

If it's not meant to be, we bow out as disgracefully as any team - just not on a Superloser level.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Rob0729;4360678]As a "troll", I only come here sporatically during the offseason. Personally, I didn't want get into the stupidity of this board today when a fans of a team that went 8-8, didn't beat one single good team this year, and missed the playoffs are trash talking against a team that went 13-3 and was leading the Super Bowl with one minute left in the game.

Congrats on your "victory". You guys won the Loserbowl where you can take solace in your poor season by thinking you were actually better than a team that was clearly superior to yours because they lost the Super Bowl in the last minute of the game.[/QUOTE]

Aw, is someone upset? For someone who doesnt want to get into it with people on the board, you sure did type up a big response (and respond to the thread within the hour, but yeah you dont care about us :rolleyes:). The Pats were 1-3 against teams above .500 this season but you're talking about the Jets not beating anyone.

Lets recap the past few seasons. Brady puts up a dud game against Baltimore, puts up a dud against the Jets, puts up a dud against Baltimore again, and outside of 2 great drives last night he played bad again. Hes not a big game QB anymore. But if trashing the Jets really makes you feel better about the loss, go for it. Trashing the New York Jets makes you feel better. That would never fly in the dynasty days.

How the mighty have fallen.
    Last edited by Jet Life; 02-06-2012 at 12:22 PM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Rob0729;4360678]As a "troll", I only come here sporatically during the offseason. Personally, I didn't want get into the stupidity of this board today when a fans of a team that went 8-8, didn't beat one single good team this year, and missed the playoffs are trash talking against a team that went 13-3 and was leading the Super Bowl with one minute left in the game. But since you called Pats fans out, I will show I am not avoiding you guys.

Congrats on your "victory". You guys won the Loserbowl where you can take solace in your poor season by thinking you were actually better than a team that was clearly superior to yours because they lost the Super Bowl in the last minute of the game.

You guys waived your "Back to Back AFC Championship Game Participant" banners for a year now, but the fact of the matter is the Pats did what the Jets couldn't and win a Championship Game.[/QUOTE]

^ :P Yeah guess ya told us assbag. 0-2 since spygate:yes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Rob0729;4360678]As a "troll", I only come here sporatically during the offseason. Personally, I didn't want get into the stupidity of this board today when a fans of a team that went 8-8, didn't beat one single good team this year, and missed the playoffs are trash talking against a team that went 13-3 and was leading the Super Bowl with one minute left in the game. But since you called Pats fans out, I will show I am not avoiding you guys.

You guys waived your "Back to Back AFC Championship Game Participant" banners for a year now, but the fact of the matter is the Pats did what the Jets couldn't and win a Championship Game.[/QUOTE]

Jets Super Bowls without cameras: 1
    Pats Super Bowls without cameras: 0

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sanchise;4360707]Aw, is someone upset? For someone who doesnt want to get into it with people on the board, you sure did type up a big response (and respond to the thread within the hour, but yeah you dont care about us :rolleyes:). The Pats were 1-3 against teams above .500 this season but you're talking about the Jets not beating anyone.

Lets recap the past few seasons. Brady puts up a dud game against Baltimore, puts up a dud against the Jets, puts up a dud against Baltimore again, and outside of 2 great drives last night he played bad again. Hes not a big game QB anymore. But if trashing the Jets really makes you feel better about the loss, go for it. Trashing the New York Jets makes you feel better. That would never fly in the dynasty days.

How the mighty have fallen.[/QUOTE]

Not upset at all. I wasn't going to post at all, but if you are going to act like like we are afraid I will throw it back at you.

I typically don't trash talk about the Jets on this board either way. I just think it is stupid for a team that had a bad season trash talking to fans of a team that went to the Super Bowl.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Gibby;4360711]^ :P Yeah guess ya told us assbag. 0-2 since spygate:yes:[/QUOTE]

I forgot what is the Jets record in Super Bowl since Super Bowl III?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Go polish your three asterisks.

Pats have never won a championship without cheating.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Rob0729;4360725]Not upset at all. I wasn't going to post at all, but if you are going to act like like we are afraid I will throw it back at you.

I typically don't trash talk about the Jets on this board either way. I just think it is stupid for a team that had a bad season trash talking to fans of a team that went to the Super Bowl.[/QUOTE]

Is it as stupid as a fan of a rival team to even bother to post on our board? Now go home and tell your mother you're a flop.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jvill 51;4360722]Jets Super Bowls without cameras: 1
    Pats Super Bowls without cameras: 0[/QUOTE]

Pats Super Bowl appearances since most of the people on this board was born: 7

Jets Super Bowl appearances since most of the people on this board were born: 0

You guys have gotta do better than this. If you are going to call out Pats fans, you gotta bring a better game.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dcat;4360735]Go polish your three asterisks.

Pats have never won a championship without cheating.[/QUOTE]

Got any polish left from polishing your "Back to back AFC Championship participants" rings that I can borrow?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Only a SOJF would take any joy over another team losing.

Just like Mets fans, cheering wildly over a Phillies elimination like they get rings or t-shirts, like it makes a difference.

SAR I

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Rob0729;4360725]Not upset at all.[/QUOTE]
    You drop the truth like Wes Welker drops passes.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sanchise;4360707]Aw, is someone upset? For someone who doesnt want to get into it with people on the board, you sure did type up a big response (and respond to the thread within the hour, but yeah you dont care about us :rolleyes:). [B]The Pats were 1-3 against teams above .500 this season but you're talking about the Jets not beating anyone. [/B]

How the mighty have fallen.[/QUOTE]

Also lets not forget it took a receiver not securing a TD & a 32 yard chipshot FG miss for the Pats to get that one win vs a team over 500. I'm just happy that Brady is now one year older without a SB win since 2004.