Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Where are the NE trolls

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Hey guys, #1 Chowd here...late to the game because I was banned. (What am I trying to say about the Mods?)

No tears here. The best team won, made the plays when they had to, which the Pats did not. Hat's off to Eli, you have to finally give him his due. He outplayed Brady. As soon as Welker couldn't catch that ball you knew it was over.

Sucks to lose the SB, but overall I can't complain about this year. I don't know how they got so far anyway with that D backfield.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Rob0729;4360751]Got any polish left from polishing your "Back to back AFC Championship participants" rings that I can borrow?[/QUOTE]

You're saying Jet fans need to bring it better but this is just as f***ing lame. Its pretty obvious a fan of a rival team will be happy when their rival loses. Thats sports. Why is this so shocking to you and why are you taking it so personal going after every Jet fan to make yourself feel better?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sanchise;4360763]You're saying Jet fans need to bring it better but this is just as f***ing lame. Its pretty obvious a fan of a rival team will be happy when their rival loses. Thats sports. Why is this so shocking to you and why are you taking it so personal going after every Jet fan to make yourself feel better?[/QUOTE]

I am just stating the obvious. Jets fans all last year threw the back to back AFC Championship game appearances in the Pats' face all the time as if it means something. The fact of the matter only one team has bragging rights every year and it is the team who hoists the Lombardi. I am not going to trash talk a week from now that the Pats went to the Super Bowl as if there is some award like many Jets fans did with the B2B AFCCG participations.

I am not taking it personally. I am just giving it back. I actually think it is humorous that you guys are trash talking at all after the year the Jets have had.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4360759]Hey guys, #1 Chowd here...late to the game because I was banned. (What am I trying to say about the Mods?)

No tears here. The best team won, made the plays when they had to, which the Pats did not. Hat's off to Eli, you have to finally give him his due. He outplayed Brady. As soon as Welker couldn't catch that ball you knew it was over.

Sucks to lose the SB, but overall I can't complain about this year. I don't know how they got so far anyway with that D backfield.[/QUOTE]

That's basically my sentiment. Both teams made plays. Both teams blew plays. It was right up to the wire and the difference was the Giants made the plays when they had to at the end and the Pats didn't. That makes the Giants the better team.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4360752]Only a SOJF would take any joy over another team losing.

Just like Mets fans, cheering wildly over a Phillies elimination like they get rings or t-shirts, like it makes a difference.

SAR I[/QUOTE]
    I've yet to meet a Met fan delusional enough to get himself excited over the prospect of engaging in a comic-slam with a professional comedian.

But I can relate, SAR. I threw 5 years of my life away challenging Tiger Woods to a long distance driving contest.

Honestly, I still think he was ducking me.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetssjumets;4360068]With the exception of Patriot Reign who I give credit to for coming here tonight and taking his lumps, the most annoying chowds are MIA.

Where are these clowns now to tell us how great Belicheat and Tammy are? Usually they are here posting with lightning speed all things Pats. Tonight....silence.

PreSpygate 3 Titles; Post Spygate 0[/QUOTE]

I'm right here you Pat obsessed hater.

Seriosly, you b!tch about Pats fans all day long, yet that is the ONLY thing you ever post about. Without your obsessive Pats hatred, you clearly would have nothing to say. This thread is evidence of yet another of your valuable contributions.

And as Jets' fans say EVERY season..."there's always next year". Maybe the Jets will actually provide some competition in the AFCE and go all the way to 9-7.:rolleyes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;4360798]I'm right here you Pat obsessed hater.[/QUOTE]
    Psst... hey buddy ... fyi, this isn't Patsinsider.com, so you might want to cool it on the "obsessed" talk.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;4360798]I'm right here you Pat obsessed hater.

Seriosly, you b!tch about Pats fans all day long, yet that is the ONLY thing you ever post about. Without your obsessive Pats hatred, you clearly would have nothing to say. This thread is evidence of yet another of your valuable contributions.

And as Jets' fans say EVERY season..."there's always next year". Maybe the Jets will actually provide some competition in the AFCE and go all the way to 9-7.:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

It's not Pats hatred per se, GronkFcukhead. It's TROLL hatred. We hate you. I hope you go back to your mom's basement and hang yourself. I mean that, really. Or step in front of a bus clutching your Wes Welker inflatable sex doll. Just go away. Please. Go. Away.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=regen;4360821]It's not Pats hatred per se, GronkFcukhead. It's TROLL hatred. We hate you. I hope you go back to your mom's basement and hang yourself. I mean that, really. Or step in front of a bus clutching your Wes Welker inflatable sex doll. Just go away. Please. Go. Away.[/QUOTE]

Says Pats hater #2. Tell me, do you use tongue when you make out with your other butt buddy, justjetsmetsyets-wannabelawyer?
    Last edited by GronkWelkhead; 02-06-2012 at 12:56 PM.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SAR I;4360752]Only a SOJF would take any joy over another team losing.

Just like Mets fans, cheering wildly over a Phillies elimination like they get rings or t-shirts, like it makes a difference.

SAR I[/QUOTE]

+1. it's pathetic to see all these threads popping up like the Jets won something.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=regen;4360821]I hope you go back to your mom's basement and hang yourself. I mean that, really.[/QUOTE]

Lolz.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4360759]Hey guys, #1 Chowd here...late to the game because I was banned. (What am I trying to say about the Mods?)

[/QUOTE]

You were unbanned..... Sat. :rolleyes: (what does that say about the Mods?)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

-

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;4360845]Says Pats hater #2. Tell me, do you use tongue when you make out with your other butt buddy, justjetsmetsyets-wannabelawyer?[/QUOTE]

GronkFcukhead- nice alligator arms on the pivotal play of the biggest game of the year by your namesake. LOL- your idol blew the Super Bowl just like you blow your inflatable sex doll with the Wes Welker face you taped on it. So go get your doll out of your apt in mom's basement, have one last fist-fcuk with yourself, and step in front of a city bus. Maybe think about your imaginary trip(s) to Shanghai just before impact.

Just. Stop. Posting. Here. We all hate your guts, every one of us. Do us a big, fat favor and kill yourself. Or stop posting on this board. Your choice.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;4360897]You were unbanned..... Sat. :rolleyes: (what does that say about the Mods?)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

-[/QUOTE]

That they realized their mistake?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=regen;4360898]GronkFcukhead- nice alligator arms on the pivotal play of the biggest game of the year by your namesake. LOL- your idol blew the Super Bowl just like you blow your inflatable sex doll with the Wes Welker face you taped on it. So go get your doll out of your apt in mom's basement, have one last fist-fcuk with yourself, and step in front of a city bus. Maybe think about your imaginary trip(s) to Shanghai just before impact.

Just. Stop. Posting. Here. We all hate your guts, every one of us. Do us a big, fat favor and kill yourself. Or stop posting on this board. Your choice.[/QUOTE]

Your mother must be proud she raised an a$$hole.

And an internet tough guy bully. BFD DIAF.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Big Ups to FF2 and GronkWelkhead for coming on the board.

The NE trolls don't owe us the satisfaction of coming on here and expressing pain and sadness regarding the Super Bowl. I appreciate those who did, but if I were in their shoes after the Super Bowl I don't think I'd waste my time going to the jetsinsider.com just to get **** on.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4360904]That they realized their mistake?[/QUOTE].

Wait....this doesnt say thank you.

Let me read it again.

Nope.

wlf

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=regen;4360898]GronkFcukhead- nice alligator arms on the pivotal play of the biggest game of the year by your namesake. LOL- your idol blew the Super Bowl just like you blow your inflatable sex doll with the Wes Welker face you taped on it. So go get your doll out of your apt in mom's basement, have one last fist-fcuk with yourself, and step in front of a city bus. Maybe think about your imaginary trip(s) to Shanghai just before impact.

Just. Stop. Posting. Here. We all hate your guts, every one of us. Do us a big, fat favor and kill yourself. Or stop posting on this board. Your choice.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;4360908]Your mother must be proud she raised an a$$hole.

And an internet tough guy bully. BFD DIAF.[/QUOTE]

Thats enough, thanks.

Srsly.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Calling out fellow posters, yea, cool thread

Carry on.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;4360921]Thats enough, thanks.

Srsly.[/QUOTE]

Oh suuuure. Let them go onnnnnn and onnnn.

What. Did I fill your quota?

WLF.