Thread: We are so lame

We are so lame

Hi, everyone. I am still relatively new here. I really, really love this message board. I thank Mr. Sooth and all of the mods (I "know" crash from the stadium thread, I recognize several others like jetswin, 32, etc).

I don't think I've ever started a thread, and my apologies if this has been beaten to death, but holy ****, we suck.

My wife and I just welcomed our new son into the world a couple weeks back, so, thank God, I've been paying attention to other stuff the last couple weeks. But every now and then I've thought things like "what's better, the team that always beats us winning, or the team that takes center stage from us winning?"

And then I think about coming here to discuss that.

And then I realize how ****ing lame I am and how I should perhaps throw myself in front of a train.

Whatever. It is what it is, and good job and congrats to the Giants. And like I said, I love this place and no offense to threads talking about this.

It's just a sad state. You have 2 teams that own us playing and us talking about it here. Seriously, just kick me repeatedly in the nuts.

When's the draft? Go Jets!!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Cornfed;4360103]Hi, everyone. I am still relatively new here. I really, really love this message board. I thank Mr. Sooth and all of the mods (I "know" crash from the stadium thread, I recognize several others like jetswin, 32, etc).

I don't think I've ever started a thread, and my apologies if this has been beaten to death, but holy ****, we suck.

My wife and I just welcomed our new son into the world a couple weeks back, so, thank God, I've been paying attention to other stuff the last couple weeks. But every now and then I've thought things like "what's better, the team that always beats us winning, or the team that takes center stage from us winning?"

And then I think about coming here to discuss that.

And then I realize how ****ing lame I am and how I should perhaps throw myself in front of a train.

Whatever. It is what it is, and good job and congrats to the Giants. And like I said, I love this place and no offense to threads talking about this.

It's just a sad state. You have 2 teams that own us playing and us talking about it here. Seriously, just kick me repeatedly in the nuts.

When's the draft? Go Jets!!!![/QUOTE]

Congrats on the birh of your son.

The draft is 4/26.

Haha he thanked 32

Congrats on the kid!

Thank you on both fronts. There are a million reasons for me to be thankful the last couple weeks, and I don't want to trivialize the others by saying this, but one of them is that I'm thankful to not have to give a hoot about the hype surrounding this game. My wife and I have been given a crash course in parenting from our new son. So, effectively, I barely knew who was playing this week.

But again, whatever, and good job to the Giants! But I can't freaking wait until next year!!

All League
    Here you go:

[url]http://lirr42.mta.info/[/url]

[I kid, I kid]

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4360107]Haha he thanked 32

Congrats on the kid![/QUOTE]

He should have thanked WCO and cc'ed the other instead

You're lame, this thread is lame.

[QUOTE=Vinny Testaverde's Niece;4360587]You're lame, this thread is lame.[/QUOTE]
    Testaverde is lame. Get a life.