Thread: Jet are tenants in Giants stadium

Jet are tenants in Giants stadium

Mike Francessa on the radio said the jets are tenants to the Giants. Woody must be livid right about now because I sure am.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

I'm sick of fatcessa's nonsense, and this is going to the dump, I dont want to promte anything the jackass says belittling the Jets

Last time I checked the Giants own 50% and Jets own 50% is he saying because they won the Super Bowl the bought the other 50% from the Jets?

Practice Squad
    Quote Originally Posted by LI JET FAN View Post
    Mike Francessa on the radio said the jets are tenants to the Giants. Woody must be livid right about now because I sure am.
    Mike Francessa is the Biggest Joke on the air the guy barely ever knows what he's talking about.... Loves to hate on the Jets...... It's almost like he is jealous of How Successful Woody Has been outside of Football.

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    Last time I checked the Giants own 50% and Jets own 50% is he saying because they won the Super Bowl the bought the other 50% from the Jets?
    Then the Jets and Giants are BOTH tenants.

and the Mad Dog was the better part of his show... whatever...

Quote Originally Posted by tfine350z View Post
    actually that would be great, I will try to call that fhat fucp and tell him that they need to refund my PSL since they own the stadium. That would be great and them woody can build his own stadium with a roof....

what is the call in #?

All Pro
    Then you know come August that Fat Turd will say how come I can't get an interview with any jet personel?

Pat Mike on the back becuase he accomplished his mission: to agitate gullible Jets fans, especially ones who have embedded inferiority complexes to the Giants. Sucker!