Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: how do I get to the draft forum?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4367533]IMO guys, Sooth is allowing you to be on here. He doesn't have to let anyone post on here except the select few. He decides what goes on in this place. It's kind of a respect thing when you say something blows that he puts time and effort in.[/QUOTE]

Opinions are like *******s.

Bad choices are still bad choices though. Call a spade a spade. That site blows.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4367533]IMO guys, Sooth is allowing you to be on here. [B]He doesn't have to let anyone post on here except the select few.[/B] He decides what goes on in this place. It's kind of a respect thing when you say something blows that he puts time and effort in.[/QUOTE]
    I'd say it's a pretty symbiotic relationship.

I don't think it would be very successful if the bolded part was reality.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4367553]I'd say it's a pretty symbiotic relationship.

I don't think it would be very successful if the bolded part was reality.[/QUOTE]

Exactly, how much ad revenue would he get if this site was for only a select few??...LOL. Lets not make it out to be like the guy is curing cancer or something.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    [QUOTE=Chupa;4367271]People got used to going to the landing strip and clicking on the forum at the top, now that you've made the switch that new site the link is gone. I'm supposed to dig through your forum directory to find a link to another website?

This is a Jets forum, its off-season, people have ALWAYS wanted to talk draft on the main forum.[/QUOTE]

Link back where it was.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4367550]Opinions are like *******s.

Bad choices are still bad choices though. Call a spade a spade. That site blows.[/QUOTE]

You made me feel bad

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4367553]I'd say it's a pretty symbiotic relationship.

I don't think it would be very successful if the bolded part was reality.[/QUOTE]

No of course not.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images

Bad choices are still bad choices though. Call a spade a spade. That site blows.[/QUOTE]

Humor me here. Besides the top prospects not being complete yet, what exactly blows about the site?. We relish your feedback.

Were our live updates from the senior bowl inaccurate or not informative?

Do you disagree with the player rankings?

Are our pre-combine reports written poorly or wrong?

Is the message board not easy to navigate?

Specifically what blows? Please elaborate with detail as I as well as the users here value your critique.
    Last edited by THE_SOOTHSAYER; 02-12-2012 at 07:33 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

What blows about it? the forum has essentially the same exact people in it. The link now takes you directly to the forum, so you don't have to cry about seeing last years rankings on the homepage.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;4367746]Humor me here. Besides the top prospects not being complete yet, what exactly blows about the site?. We relish your feedback.

We're our live updates from the senior bowl inaccurate or not informative?

Do you disagree with the player rankings?

Are our pre-combine reports not informative?

Is the message board not easy to navigate?

Specifically what blows? Please elaborate with detail, I'm sure the others here value your critique.[/QUOTE]

I can give some advise.
    1 Yeah update the draft rankings All I see is last years draft prospects. The draft isn't that far away seems like you have a LOT of catching up to do.
    2 Start a new tap with likes to highlight vids. Draftdaddy usually posts a few but they aren't laid out well. I'm tired of hearing people bash or praise people they have only heard of 3rd hand. If you watch highlight reels or clips of players you can SEE what the scouts are seeing.
    3 I know it is a pain in the but but a mock draft builder is always interesting. Rather then having 100 people scribble out mocks just selecting a drop is easy. I am actually not a fan of them but it looks good.
    4 DI rating and DI member rating. Next to each prospect put a 10 star rating for the members to rate. Seems stupid but you'd be shock how people will spend hrs doing it trying to changes guys they hate or like.
    5 Add a team tab as well. Showing additions subtractions needs and O and D passing and rushing ratings. Again I talk one stop shopping because this stuff takes time to look back on when building a mock.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Post Thanks / Like
    Images
    [QUOTE=Dreamers;4367755]I can give some advise.
    1 Yeah update the draft rankings All I see is last years draft prospects. The draft isn't that far away seems like you have a LOT of catching up to do.
    2 Start a new tap with likes to highlight vids. Draftdaddy usually posts a few but they aren't laid out well. I'm tired of hearing people bash or praise people they have only heard of 3rd hand. If you watch highlight reels or clips of players you can SEE what the scouts are seeing.
    3 I know it is a pain in the but but a mock draft builder is always interesting. Rather then having 100 people scribble out mocks just selecting a drop is easy. I am actually not a fan of them but it looks good.
    4 DI rating and DI member rating. Next to each prospect put a 10 star rating for the members to rate. Seems stupid but you'd be shock how people will spend hrs doing it trying to changes guys they hate or like.
    5 Add a team tab as well. Showing additions subtractions needs and O and D passing and rushing ratings. Again I talk one stop shopping because this stuff takes time to look back on when building a mock.[/QUOTE]

I didn't ask what can be added to improve the site, we plan on adding many of the features you mentioned....the site is new and a work in progress. I asked what parts of the current site "blow". Waiting for Always Green's response.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dreamers;4367755]I can give some advise.
    5 Add a team tab as well. Showing additions subtractions needs and O and D passing and rushing ratings. Again I talk one stop shopping because this stuff takes time to look back on when building a mock.[/QUOTE]

Jesus. Is that all. How bout we just bring live updates to you bedside, going on a computer should be left to us peasants. How bout no stop shopping call the grocery and tell them to model the food products for you at home.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;4367799]I didn't ask what can be added to improve the site, we plan on adding many of the features you mentioned....the site is new and a work in progress. I asked what parts of the current site "blow". Waiting for Always Green's response.[/QUOTE]

geeze sorry

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;4367811]Jesus. Is that all. How bout we just bring live updates to you bedside, going on a computer should be left to us peasants. How bout no stop shopping call the grocery and tell them to model the food products for you at home.[/QUOTE]

Can you do my yard work too. Thanks My sister does peepod. Im just not that lazy

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;4367746]Humor me here. Besides the top prospects not being complete yet, what exactly blows about the site?. We relish your feedback.

Specifically what blows? Please elaborate with detail as I as well as the users here value your critique.[/QUOTE]

The site needs more pictures of BADDNISS! :eek:
    (Just my 2 cents on how to improve things, since yer askin'...lots of close-ups,please).

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;4367310]Not true. The reason we created a draft forum was due to people complaining of draft stuff clogging the main board.
    [/QUOTE]

So why was said draft forum scrapped and merged back to the main board a few years ago? So perplexing.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;4367811]Jesus. Is that all. How bout we just bring live updates to you bedside, going on a computer should be left to us peasants. How bout no stop shopping call the grocery and tell them to model the food products for you at home.[/QUOTE]
    Some guys are just a waste of time to reason with....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Too bad they blew away my sticky listing all the important off season dates that was on the old forums when you get linked to the new one.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;4367003]

If you like this site, perhaps give it a try instead of being so pre-judging and negative.[/QUOTE]

Are trolls welcome over there?

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4369681]Are trolls welcome over there?[/QUOTE]
    Forget Ruby. TX for Mod!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4369681]Are trolls welcome over there?[/QUOTE]

TEX!!!!:D
    (There is still human life in Houston?)