Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: how do I get to the draft forum?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

are we allowed to talk about the draft now on this board? spare me the 200 mock drafts by everone, but are we really supposed to go over to Sooth's other board just to discuss prospects/team needs?

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    [QUOTE=Dreamers;4366602]I would so kick you butt if you called me Mel Kiper. He knows about as much about NFL talent as Jessica Simpson. Kiper not Bit, Bit is 10 times smarter there. I actually read his stuff. Well most of the time.

Actually moving the draft forum kind of ticks me off. The draft is the only real reason I post. IMO it is the best part of the game I love it.[/QUOTE]

Very sorry that extra click has shattered your world. :confused:

[QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;4366787]Very sorry that extra click has shattered your world. :confused:[/QUOTE]

At least update the prospects on the board it is old data.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;4366787]Very sorry that extra click has shattered your world. :confused:[/QUOTE]

It just a sorry ploy to try to drive traffic to an ailing site.

[QUOTE=Chupa;4365943]....[/QUOTE]

How the heck do you have close to 3000 posts when all you do is create threads, put down one post, then run away? :rolleyes:

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Vin;4366845]How the heck do you have close to 3000 posts when all you do is create threads, put down one post, then run away? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

LOL...you make laugh sometimes.

Jets Insider VIP
    I wish they would out all you draft nutjobs. Amazing the stats and useless **** you know about every ****ing player, but have trouble finding a link to click.

[QUOTE=thebigragu;4366870]I wish they would out all you draft nutjobs. Amazing the stats and useless **** you know about every ****ing player, but have trouble finding a link to click.[/QUOTE]

So he's just supposed to know that he should go to another offsite forum... b/c why? I hope next time you ask a question you get yelled at like this.

[QUOTE=TheMo;4366880]So he's just supposed to know that he should go to another offsite forum... b/c why? I hope next time you ask a question you get yelled at like this.[/QUOTE]

Thing is.....Ragu is smart enough NOT to ask a question like the one asked by Colonel Chupa Guadalupa....

I get having the link to discuss all prospects and teams not just JETS. But overall we should still have our own JETS draft thread. People can post MOCKS and player breakdowns on the other site. I used to frequent pigskin heaven that has an awesome draft layout. Problem was the MOD where horrid and people left because they would start personal arguments all day, delete replies for no reasons, and called people names.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Dreamers;4366896]I get having the link to discuss all prospects and teams not just JETS. But overall we should still have our own JETS draft thread. People can post MOCKS and player breakdowns on the other site. I used to frequent pigskin heaven that has an awesome draft layout. Problem was the MOD where horrid and people left because they would start personal arguments all day, delete replies for no reasons, and called people names.[/QUOTE]

SShhhhhh!!!!! No draft talk here.:D

[QUOTE=sec.101row23;4366898]SShhhhhh!!!!! No draft talk here.:D[/QUOTE]

lol this will be locked tomorrow watch

It's a sorry day when the only forum that generates real interest between the SB and the draft is killed with the dismissive cooment "Sorry if you have to do another click..." Sooth will probably ban me for saying so, but it's just not right. Say it ain't so, Sooth.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    [QUOTE=sec.101row23;4366823]It just a sorry ploy to try to drive traffic to an ailing site.[/QUOTE]

It's a new site, not an ailing site, hater. It's been in development for a year.

If you like this site, perhaps give it a try instead of being so pre-judging and negative.

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    [QUOTE=regen;4366906]It's a sorry day when the only forum that generates real interest between the SB and the draft is killed with the dismissive cooment "Sorry if you have to do another click..." Sooth will probably ban me for saying so, but it's just not right. Say it ain't so, Sooth.[/QUOTE]

First off, you are wrong. The traffic here and the hangar are still 10x the traffic of the draft forum in the off-season.

Second, DI is a sister site if JI. Although they are technically separate forums they are the same. You are already registered there and it's exactly the same as if you would have clicked the forum above.
    Last edited by THE_SOOTHSAYER; 02-12-2012 at 12:14 AM.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=TheMo;4366880]So he's just supposed to know that he should go to another offsite forum... b/c why? I hope next time you ask a question you get yelled at like this.[/QUOTE]

When you see a banner on the top of the page everyday you would think hey I love the draft I wonder if that draft insider link would be my cup of tea. No couldn't be ...way to easy ill just start a thread. I found the hamper years ago and we never got a fancy picture link, just a friendly uhhh yeah gtfo here guys.

[QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;4367005]First off, you are wrong. The traffic here and the hangar are still 10x the traffic of the draft forum in the off-season.

Second, DI is a sister site if JI. Although they are technically separate forums they are the same. You are already registered there and it's exactly the same as if you would have clicked the forum above.[/QUOTE]

If it's just "a sister site," why kill the draft forum then? We all know it's Sooth's board (and he sets the rules and G-d forbid anybody disagree), so why not just say you're trying to get a new draft site going, Sooth, and ask us to check it out instead of eliminating the JI draft board? Ban me if you want, but I just don't see the point of treating us vets like idiots for calling it like we see it.

what was wrong with the old format??? :huh:

Board Administrator
    JI Founder & President

Images
    [QUOTE=regen;4367035]If it's just "a sister site," why kill the draft forum then? We all know it's Sooth's board (and he sets the rules and G-d forbid anybody disagree), so why not just say you're trying to get a new draft site going, Sooth, and ask us to check it out instead of eliminating the JI draft board? Ban me if you want, but I just don't see the point of treating us vets like idiots for calling it like we see it.[/QUOTE]

Really, what's the difference? The other site is dedicated to all draft and is directly linked to here....why all the moaning from a small few? Aren't there bigger issues in life to b* tch about??

[QUOTE=THE_SOOTHSAYER;4367162]Really, what's the difference? The other site is dedicated to all draft and is directly linked to here....why all the moaning from a small few? Aren't there bigger issues in life to b* tch about??[/QUOTE]

People will get used it just like I did. No worries.