Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone LINsane?

Anyone LINsane?

I am...................38 points 7 assist 4 rebounds in a "LIN" against the Lakers. That's 4 straight for the Knicks. What a story!!!!!

Last edited by copernicus; 02-11-2012 at 12:12 AM.

Hall Of Fame
    B-ball forum is that way

<-----

The guy is a phenom right now. Let's hope he can keep it up. Good luck to him

Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    I am...................38 points 7 assist 4 rebounds in a "LIN" against the Lakers. That's 4 straight for the Knicks. What a story!!!!!

Kid is just awesome...awesome.

How do they miss talent like that?

If he can QB a team of no names and take down Kobe, I'd love to see him setting up Anthony and Stoudemire.

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    B-ball forum is that way

<-----
    LOL, I know but this story is bigger than b-ball right now. Where has anyone, in any sport, come from the last man on the bench to become the best player in the league over a 4 game stretch?............LINsane!

I'm a fan and I don't like basketball (NBA) and the Knicks

LOL, I know but this story is bigger than b-ball right now. Where has anyone, in any sport, come from the last man on the bench to become the best player in the league over a 4 game stretch?............LINsane!
    Might be the Tom Brady of the NBA

Hall Of Fame
    Gotta love it.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF View Post
    Might be the Tom Brady of the NBA
    Yes, but even Tom Brady was the backup. LIN was the 15th man with a ten day contract who outplayed KOBE BRYANT tonight! Best player in the NBA over the past 4 games!.........Just LINsane!

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Quote Originally Posted by 10PennyToColes87 View Post
    B-ball forum is that way

<-----
    Lol...have to love the story, (especially considering only Hockey happening now )

My fear (which I posted about in the "Appropriate forum") is that they will immediately get rid of him as he doesnt fit the Dolan mold.

Fun stuff.

Not to mention he was about to be waived before he tore up the Nets, I am still a little cautious but its been a lot of fun watching him play and bring life back to the Knicks. The arena tonight was electric due to this kid.

Dude is the truth.

Yes, but even Tom Brady was the backup. LIN was the 15th man with a ten day contract who outplayed KOBE BRYANT tonight! Best player in the NBA over the past 4 games!.........Just LINsane!

Great point.

He's no fluke either, just my opinion. All his moves, he can casually hit 3's when he wants, he sees the entire floor (that 1 play where he collapsed the whole D driving and from under the basket whipped a pass all the way outside the arc, hitting the open man).

Different sport, but I just get the exact same feeling seeing Lin, just like after watching Tom Brady lead his very first drives in the NFL...As a life-long Jet fan my feeling was...and very quickly and sadly...."Aw sh*t"....you just knew the guy had it.

Looks like we have lots of excitement until the Draft in April...good stuff.

Lin The Zone

Lin has at least 20 points, 5 assists and has shot over 50 percent in each of his last 4 games. The only other player to have a streak that long this season is LeBron James, who has done it 3 times.

Hall Of Fame
    Sorta makes you wonder who else might be out there. This story is a major major sports story in NY and we have nothing much else going on for a bit. If it carries on I would love to have the Chinese rights to The "Lin" shirt. All over Asia actually.

For how many games do we have to see it before we can rely on it moving forward? The way Melo and Amare integrate back into this team will be a very interesting watch.

I sincerely hope that Isaiah is not mentally packaging him up in a deal right now.

For any Lin doubters...tough to be

Not my post...but says it all.

Lin outplays Deron Williams. An all star, an all nba player, part of team usa...hater says it's the Nets.

Lin outplays Devin Harris and the Jazz which at the time was in the middle of the pack in the playoffs. Haters says it's 2 just two games.

Lin outplays John Wall. Breaks his ankle with a killer cross over...Wal the number 1 draft class in Lin's year. All rookie 1st team. Haters says it's just 3 games and Wash stinks

Lin outplays Kobe. 5th all time in scoring. Leading the league in scoring. Lakers are a playoff team.

Now what haters

Hall Of Fame
    Not my post...but says it all.

Lin outplays Deron Williams. An all star, an all nba player, part of team usa...hater says it's the Nets.

Lin outplays Devin Harris and the Jazz which at the time was in the middle of the pack in the playoffs. Haters says it's 2 just two games.

Lin outplays John Wall. Breaks his ankle with a killer cross over...Wal the number 1 draft class in Lin's year. All rookie 1st team. Haters says it's just 3 games and Wash stinks

Lin outplays Kobe. 5th all time in scoring. Leading the league in scoring. Lakers are a playoff team.

Now what haters
    Who are you angry at and why exactly are you angry?

Veteran
    This is great, I can finally rank on Laker fans. Tough Being a Knicks fan out
    here in Cali, but tonight was sweet, not to mention it will knock Big Blue off of the back pages. Im already sick of the Giants and I dont even live in New York anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    Who are you angry at and why exactly are you angry?
    I said it wasn't my post, that's why it's italicized, it just detailed the kids games and who he went up against...not angry...glad to be able to see an incredible NY sports story unfolding.

Hall Of Fame
    I said it wasn't my post, that's why it's italicized, it just detailed the kids games and who he went up against...not angry...glad to be able to see an incredible NY sports story unfolding.
    My bad.