Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone LINsane?

Quote Originally Posted by EM31 View Post
    My bad.
    No biggie.

Another game tomorrow night...I think he's got to slow down a little....hopefully not.

I think Stoudemire will fit in perfectly with the way their playing. Perfect pick and roll partner. I'm not too sure about Anthony. He's going have to adapt big time.

Lin has vision, smarts, can shoot and pass. He's in the right spot all the time.
    I think he's the real deal.

Would Jeremy Lin make a good Jets wide receiver?

Hear me out....

It makes more sense than most of the nutball ideas some of yous post around here. That is all.

I'm feeling the Linsanity.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

He's legit and here to stay.

Fortune Rookie

Lets not forget about this minor detail...the Knicks beat the Lakers without Carmelo and Amare because of this kid...great night

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Veteran
    I'm feeling Shao'LIN' right now the kid is smart and a good 'not great' ball handler. Houston admitted they made a mistake in releasing him. He is only 23 and still has a lot to learn but you can see the desire and leader mentalility in him which can only get better with experience. At half time the kids seats with Chandler to quickly watch some film of the game, you can't teach that kind of stuff, you just have to have that stuff built in you.

All League
    Basketball is back in Ny for the first time since Ewing and co. and it took Jeremy Lin. Incredible

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparky24 View Post
    I think Stoudemire will fit in perfectly with the way their playing. Perfect pick and roll partner. I'm not too sure about Anthony. He's going have to adapt big time.

Lin has vision, smarts, can shoot and pass. He's in the right spot all the time.
    +1
    Stoudemire had Nash feed him with the Suns, so yes, he will fit in just fine. Melo must buy in to what Lin has brought to the Knicks.

All-Lin!!!
    Last edited by Yankeejet22; 02-11-2012 at 10:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky24 View Post

Carmelo is a big problem. He is a selfish, vastly overrated player. Very curious to see how this plays out.

Reaching Tebow status except this kid deserves the hype!

THE YELLOW MAMBA!

I guess Kobe knows who this guy is now.

All League
    Quote Originally Posted by Minkaveli View Post
    Reaching Tebow status except this kid deserves the hype!
    Totally agree... Haven't seen the garden that rockin for the Knick's since some old Knick/Pacer or Knick/Heat games...

Been so much fun to watch, had to record the knicks game to watch when we got home...think it's the first time I used the DVR on a Knick game!

Posted this in the Pro Arena area, but's it's the best sign I think anyone has had...

FisolaNYDNFrank Isola

Asian fan is holding up a sign: "Who says we can't drive?" Tremendous. It's all Jeremy Lin all the time

Quote Originally Posted by Dimitri_0515 View Post
    I'm a fan and I don't like basketball (NBA) and the Knicks
    Hooray for you.

Quote Originally Posted by fivewide View Post
    Carmelo is a big problem. He is a selfish, vastly overrated player. Very curious to see how this plays out.
    Carmelo was fine in Denver when he had a real pg like Billups running the offense and feeding him the ball. He's struggled this season because he was injured and had no point guard - actually he was forced to be the Knicks point guard believe it or not.

Carmelo and Amare are finishers. They are not point forwards like Lebron. They need a pg and they now have one in Lin.

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Hooray for you.
    What's with being a douche? Because I'm not a fan of the NBA? I was believe it or not years ago but not now.

All Pro
    Beside his individual numbers what's almost more impressive is that he carrying a team that looks like the worst lineup in the entire NBA. Jared Jeffries, Bill Walker as starters, Bibby, Steve Novak off the bench... wow, just wow!

He has those guys believing and brings them into positions to succeed. He really is elevating the performance of the entire team which is unbelievable considering where he came from.

Long live the "ASSALIN"...

Quote Originally Posted by Flaming Mo View Post
    Beside his individual numbers what's almost more impressive is that he carrying a team that looks like the worst lineup in the entire NBA. Jared Jeffries, Bill Walker as starters, Bibby, Steve Novak off the bench... wow, just wow!

He has those guys believing and brings them into positions to succeed. He really is elevating the performance of the entire team which is unbelievable considering where he came from.

Long live the "ASSALIN"...
    Lin is making Jeffries and Novak look like all-stars. I've been saying this since the start of the season when everyone was declaring this team dead and season over all it needed was a real point guard.

Quote Originally Posted by JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF View Post
    Kid is just awesome...awesome.

How do they miss talent like that?

If he can QB a team of no names and take down Kobe, I'd love to see him setting up Anthony and Stoudemire.
    lol...funny espn reporting knicks were going to cut him before NETS game!! dantoni what an eye for talent!!! lol

Quote Originally Posted by detjetsfan View Post
    Carmelo was fine in Denver when he had a real pg like Billups running the offense and feeding him the ball. He's struggled this season because he was injured and had no point guard - actually he was forced to be the Knicks point guard believe it or not.

Carmelo and Amare are finishers. They are not point forwards like Lebron. They need a pg and they now have one in Lin.

+11111111111111 amare will flourish w Lin!!!