Thread: Can Tyson Chandler Jump ??

Can Tyson Chandler Jump ??

I am being serious with this question....he does not literally seem to have the ability to actually jump !!...he just stands flat footed under the basket and lets guys a foot shorter than him just out rebound him....it really is pathetic to watch !!

Practice Squad

Practice Squad
    I'll leave the sarcastic comments and satire to the more experienced posters

wrong forum this is football.

Veteran
    yeah, who cares about the Knicks anyways...

Veteran
    LIN-SANITYYYY

Jets Insider VIP
    Quote Originally Posted by The Cooler King View Post
    I am being serious with this question....he does not literally seem to have the ability to actually jump !!...he just stands flat footed under the basket and lets guys a foot shorter than him just out rebound him....it really is pathetic to watch !!
    You didn't notice this in the Finals last year?

I couldn't believe the praises people were singing about Chandler. The guy blew in that series.

He blows period.

Chandler is a TEAM FIRST player who will do all the little things to win. Real tough to criticize this player. Plays with heart every night..........

Chandler is a freakish athlete for a 7'1" guy. He can't leap like he used to, but he's still got a very good vertical for someone his size.

Chandlers averaging nearly a double double and shooting nearly 70% from the floor....AND bringing a great defensive mentality. If anything hes being underrated.

Quote Originally Posted by copernicus View Post
    Chandler is a TEAM FIRST player who will do all the little things to win. Real tough to criticize this player. Plays with heart every night..........
    +1

Amazing how during a 5 game winning streak where Chandler has played well he's getting killed. Looks like the Knicks made the right call cutting Billups with the amnesty and signing Chandler. Billups is now on the IR while Chandler is helping us win games as our first legit low-post defender since Camby and Lin is doing his thing.