Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Do you take vitamins? If so, what kind and do you like them?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4373886]You're still getting massive amounts of omegas and lignan. My wife hates taking the oil. For some reason, it doesn't bother me. I really do think it tastes like walnut oil.[/QUOTE]

There are some jokes there that I ain't touching :D

_

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;4368087]Any knee vitamin recommendations for Fish?[/QUOTE]

Shark Cartilage.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=C Mart;4373723]Great info! Thanks!

Thoughts on wheat grass? How does its purpose differ from the liver cleanse you posted?[/QUOTE]

I don't know enough about wheat grass to speak on it, but I heard it's supposedly excellent along with barley and alfalfa.

Here is an excellent product I use everyday. Incorporates virtually all the "super foods" and it also has wheatgrass.

This company has liver tea and tinture. I did the liver cleanse package twice from this company and I don't think I'll do it anymore. Not because it didn't work. In fact it worked so well I thought I was going to drop as my liver dumped out lots of toxins, my body actually froze for close to 1/2 an hour..I was just standing up and holding on to a chair haha....was too rough for me, that's why I just take that supplement a few times a day for liver/kidney.

The other cleanses from this company are a lot easier to do...colon, metal, blood, kidney/gallbladder...should be done about every 6 months

But I read that that is the organ you want to keep in top shape (liver) 1st and foremost and then address the rest.

You should see a picture of the guy who formulates the supplements for this company...he's about 60....and he looks about 28.

[url]http://www.baselinenutritionals.com/products/private-reserve-superfood.php[/url]

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4373683]Phenomenal post and information. We see the world, and especially the medical establishment, much in the same way. Thank you very much for sharing your knowledge and experience.[/QUOTE]

If you get shot, stabbed, are in a car wreck...no place in the world you want to be than in a U.S. emergency room...phenomenal surgeons.

Any kind of disease...forget it, they're owned by the pharmaceutical industry, they try to deviate from standard procedure they can actually lose their licenses in many cases, besides they get kickbacks and Bermuda vacations for the number of prescriptions they write. All they're going to do is "manage"
    your disease until you drop, making money the whole way through...they'll never cure you.

There are people in China who are cured everyday by medical practices that have been used there for 1000's of years...and they don't use pharma drugs....for the SAME diseases in our country. It's the height of arrogance thinking "Western medicine" is the best.

When President Reagan was diagnosed with cancer he went to Germany to be cured. Why? Because the treatment that cured him wasn't available in the U.S.

He was cured too. He didn't die from cancer.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF;4377181]If you get shot, stabbed, are in a car wreck...no place in the world you want to be than in a U.S. emergency room...phenomenal surgeons.

Any kind of disease...forget it, they're owned by the pharmaceutical industry, [B]they try to deviate from standard procedure they can actually lose their licenses in many cases[/B], besides they get kickbacks and Bermuda vacations for the number of prescriptions they write. All they're going to do is "manage"
    your disease until you drop, making money the whole way through...they'll never cure you.

There are people in China who are cured everyday by medical practices that have been used there for 1000's of years...and they don't use pharma drugs....for the SAME diseases in our country. It's the height of arrogance thinking "Western medicine" is the best.

When President Reagan was diagnosed with cancer he went to Germany to be cured. Why? Because the treatment that cured him wasn't available in the U.S.

He was cured too. He didn't die from cancer.[/QUOTE]

This was touched on in this documentary: [url]http://www.underourskin.com/[/url]

Call it sensationalism or whatever but at the least I thought the docs losing their license for deviating outside the standard procedure was eye opening.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=frostlich;4377259]This was touched on in this documentary: [url]http://www.underourskin.com/[/url]

Call it sensationalism or whatever but at the least I thought the docs losing their license for deviating outside the standard procedure was eye opening.[/QUOTE]

Thanks....never saw this...I'll save it for another time.

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

Anyone interested in this topic won't believe this

But believe it.

10-20%.....unreal.

[url]http://www.jonbarron.org/natural-health/unproven-conventional-medicine-newsletter?utm_source=iContact&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Jon%20Barron&utm_content=Biweekly+NL+2%2F27%2F12+Unproven+Medicine[/url]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Years ago I would've scoffed at this until someone in my family was diagnosed with a rare neuromuscular disease. I keep in regular contact with the specialty MD who is also a researcher/scientist. He stated its a well known but mostly unspoken drug company fact that outright curing people would be bad for business because for the stockholders treating a condition equals money, curing a condition stops the money. Dr. "X" stated that he inadvertantly discovered that a drug used for some disease I never heard of cured, for all intents and purposes, another disease but the drug manufacturer expressed zero interest in his study when brought to their attention.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF;4377181]If you get shot, stabbed, are in a car wreck...no place in the world you want to be than in a U.S. emergency room...phenomenal surgeons.

Any kind of disease...forget it, they're owned by the pharmaceutical industry, they try to deviate from standard procedure they can actually lose their licenses in many cases, besides they get kickbacks and Bermuda vacations for the number of prescriptions they write. All they're going to do is "manage"

He was cured too. He didn't die from cancer.[/QUOTE]

My wife went for specialized cancer treatment at a clinic in Germany and Fetal Stem Cell trasnsplant in the Dominican Republic.

Both because neither treatment wasn't available in the US.

The Germans treat the patient, not the disease for research purposes.

In my case, the treatments came too late, but they were clearly working.

_

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatriotReign;4377417]Years ago I would've scoffed at this until someone in my family was diagnosed with a rare neuromuscular disease. I keep in regular contact with the specialty MD who is also a researcher/scientist. He stated its a well known but mostly unspoken drug company fact that outright curing people would be bad for business because for the stockholders treating a condition equals money, curing a condition stops the money. Dr. "X" stated that he inadvertantly discovered that a drug used for some disease I never heard of cured, for all intents and purposes, another disease but the drug manufacturer expressed zero interest in his study when brought to their attention.[/QUOTE]

I have no doubt that a lot of that goes on. It's the same idea of how Whirlpool, GE, etc. used to make indestructible appliances like a refrigerator that would last 40 years back in the 50's. But having a country full of households who never need a new refrigerator isn't good for those companies....hence, planned obsolescence. How do we sell a great refrigerator that people will love but that will also crap out in exactly 8 years? Let's make it just good enough that they'll come back to us for their next one...but not so good that it lasts them forever.

I'd assume the doctor who cured the disease you mentioned in your post went someplace else with his findings? Just because a drug company has no interest in it I'd hope he doesn't shelve his research and his "inadvertent" discovery!

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4377504]My wife went for specialized cancer treatment at a clinic in Germany and Fetal Stem Cell trasnsplant in the Dominican Republic.

Both because neither treatment wasn't available in the US.

The Germans treat the patient, not the disease for research purposes.

In my case, the treatments came too late, but they were clearly working.

_[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry there wasn't a better outcome.

I read recently that they are getting some incredible results, right now, in Mexico of all places.

We're supposed to be the freest country in the world and yet many citizens are dying because of back room deals that keep profits flowing.

If you're from Texas you can't even play Texas Holdem....but you can in EVERY other part of the world.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I follow a different diet now that I'm working out hard again, but I go with at least 30-50G of protein every meal x 5-6 meals along with a bunch of vitamins/supplements (saw palmetto, Mega Man Sport, Omega-3/Flaxseed Oil, Super B-Complex, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, creatine and L-Glutamine). If you take no other supplements and exercise moderately, take L-Glutamine, it's the most abundant amino acid in your body and is very good for you.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF;4377651]I'm sorry there wasn't a better outcome.

I read recently that they are getting some incredible results, right now, in Mexico of all places.

We're supposed to be the freest country in the world and yet many citizens are dying because of back room deals that keep profits flowing.

If you're from Texas you can't even play Texas Holdem....but you can in EVERY other part of the world.[/QUOTE]

I took my wife went to Leonardis Klinik in Bad Heilbrun, Bavaria for a 3 week treatment regiment. Farrah Fawcett, Ted Kennedy, bunch of other famous folks been there. They really treat you differently over in Europe. Chemo under hyper-thermia conditions (overheated her body to 106 degree then gave her low-dose chemo), yeast wraps, misteltoe injections, bunch of other things I still never had translated into English.

[url]http://www.newsun.com/leonardis.html[/url]

_

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4377965]I took my wife went to Leonardis Klinik in Bad Heilbrun, Bavaria for a 3 week treatment regiment. Farrah Fawcett, Ted Kennedy, bunch of other famous folks been there. They really treat you differently over in Europe. Chemo under hyper-thermia conditions (overheated her body to 106 degree then gave her low-dose chemo), yeast wraps, misteltoe injections, bunch of other things I still never had translated into English.

[url]http://www.newsun.com/leonardis.html[/url]

_[/QUOTE]

I can't imagine the stress (terror) you were under. I feel so bad for your poor wife having to endure that nightmare. Condolences.