Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2012 Jets Season Tickets - ACH Auto Enrollment

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like

2012 Jets Season Tickets - ACH Auto Enrollment

Season ticket payments, email received today.

As a season ticket holder enrolled in our Automatic Checking Withdrawal (ACH) program, monthly installments will be automatically deducted from your bank account starting March 15, 2012. The program will run as follows:
    You will pay for your season tickets in four equal payments automatically deducted from your bank account via ACH.
    Your season ticket payment will be deducted on the 15th of the month, starting in March and ending in June.
    To help assist us in this process we ask that you have the necessary funds available in your account the day before the deduction is scheduled. If the 15th of the month falls on a weekend or bank holiday, your account will be debited the next business day. If your banking information has changed, or if you would like to pay for your season tickets in full instead of via ACH, please contact us at 800.469.JETS (5387) or [email]renew@newyorkjets.com[/email].

[B][U]Note: For 300-level season ticket accounts that renew and are in good standing, there will be a relocation process this Spring for those season ticket holders who wish to move to new seats in the 300-level. More information will be provided on the timing and process in the coming weeks[/U][/B].
    If you have any questions, please contact a Jets Client Relations Representative at 800.469.JETS (5387).

I thought last year we had more time last year to make payments, maybe that was because of the lockout.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ughh, already?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    what happened to the 6 month plan like last season?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    2010 had 4 payments as well. I think the 6 months thing last year was because of the lockout and they expected it to be pushed off and consolidated once football returned.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    How many more years of PSL payments do those of us on the 5 year plan have left?
    I can't remember if the downpayment included the 1st year or not.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    I enrolled in ACH last year. Did anyone notice that the Jets are offering those who did not enroll in ACH yet, one of three "signing bonuses"? They can either get an autographed football from either Nick Mangold or Darelle Revis, a $100 gift card to be used at Met Life stadium for food and beverage, or half off parking passes for 2012. What the fu%&? So for the ticket holders that signed up before this year, we get nothing?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FPAGS;4368762]I enrolled in ACH last year. Did anyone notice that the Jets are offering those who did not enroll in ACH yet, one of three "signing bonuses"? They can either get an autographed football from either Nick Mangold or Darelle Revis, a $100 gift card to be used at Met Life stadium for food and beverage, or half off parking passes for 2012. What the fu%&? So for the ticket holders that signed up before this year, we get nothing?[/QUOTE]

You'll get nothing and like it!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    If I don't pay can I just cut my losses and be done with the PSLs?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FPAGS;4368762]I enrolled in ACH last year. Did anyone notice that the Jets are offering those who did not enroll in ACH yet, one of three "signing bonuses"? They can either get an autographed football from either Nick Mangold or Darelle Revis, a $100 gift card to be used at Met Life stadium for food and beverage, or half off parking passes for 2012. What the fu%&? So for the ticket holders that signed up before this year, we get nothing?[/QUOTE]

Did not see this anywhere, is there a link on the jets site?

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    It didn't.

This will be the 2nd of 5 years.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

If you have an outstanding PSL balance the Jets will love you to provide your ACH info. Perhaps that is the incentive. Plus they save on Creidt card fees.

With cash back cards and point cards Jets need to incent people to pay cash.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=fivewide;4368840]It didn't.

This will be the 2nd of 5 years.[/QUOTE]

Dude, thanks but I called and for those of us that got our PSLs day one we are 3 years into it so this year and next and we are done! I'm sure it will have tripled in value by then :rolleyes:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like

Don't quote me as they haven't sent it yet but I called and asked them to disenroll me so I could re-enroll and get the football. They said they would do me a special favor and just send me the football :D

Practice Squad
    Post Thanks / Like
    I haven't seen my invoice yet, but if we don't participate in the ACH, when is the bill due by?

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Johnnyf0614;4368889]I haven't seen my invoice yet, but if we don't participate in the ACH, when is the bill due by?[/QUOTE]

They start deducting in March and end in June so I guess June, I've pushed it to August before they start sending emails that I can't go to pre-season if I haven't paid.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4368789]If I don't pay can I just cut my losses and be done with the PSLs?[/QUOTE]Pretty sure you risk getting sued, but sure, give it a go and report back.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    West Great Hall Club $25,000 $5,084 $2,434 $420

Interesting, it appears Great Hall Club tickets are now $420, I thought they were $395 last year. I thought no price increases. This one seems to have snuck in.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

where did you get that info from. i didnt get that in the info they sent me.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4368789]If I don't pay can I just cut my losses and be done with the PSLs?[/QUOTE]

im pretty sure the jets wont do anything. that dont want any more bad press then they have allready have gotten

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetsNeedNewton;4368900]I've pushed it to August before they start sending emails that I can't go to pre-season if I haven't paid.[/QUOTE]

Is that a threat or an incentive?