Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2012 Jets Season Tickets - ACH Auto Enrollment

[QUOTE=Alkrotraz;4368879]If you have an outstanding PSL balance the Jets will love you to provide your ACH info. Perhaps that is the incentive. Plus they save on Creidt card fees.

With cash back cards and point cards Jets need to incent people to pay cash.[/QUOTE]

The $125 parking credit is only a little more than I would get for my cash-back credit cards. But both my sets of seats are now consolidated nto one account, so I can only get one credit. Had my Mezz and lowers remained in separate accounts, I'd be getting 2 X $125. :steamin:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4368789]If I don't pay can I just cut my losses and be done with the PSLs?[/QUOTE]

I was so close to buying the cheapest PSLs (I guess corner endzone) when they became available a few years ago.

I am so glad that I didn't.

Jets Insider VIP
    [B][SIZE="5"]CAN'T WAIT [/SIZE][/B]to pay 8 months in advance!!!

All League
    There would be a higher rate of non-payment/default if they tried collecting any other time of year. Tax return season is when people justify their luxury spending.

Undrafted Free Agent
    [QUOTE=bigdanNJ;4369145]where did you get that info from. i didnt get that in the info they sent me.[/QUOTE]

I take care of someone elses tickets so I have access to his account. He does not do the ACH thing. His email was different than mine.....
    Trust me, it is hard to copy and there is no link. It is in an email....

All League
    For most STH's this "offer" is simply a small price decrease that varies with the number of seats you have. Since we only have two seats (LLZ) and 1 parking pass between two accounts, we ended up with a 7.5% price reduction.

Alternatively, it works out to slightly less than the cost of 2 worthless preseason games.

the NFL should give back to all the season tix holder in this bad economy and not require us to buy those damn worthless preson games. its a joke we have to pay to wactch scrubs.

I thought you got the signing bonus by either doing auto pay or by paying in full by April 1. I'll look at the letter next time I stand up

Also, I guess parking is the best deal unless you value the football at more than $125. I figure I'll pay in full and get the $125 off parking

Oh I see...no double dipping with credit card rewards. I guess I have to check what I get with card rewards and compare it to the $125. Also, I don't even think I have physical checks anymore. Maybe my wife does.

"Earn a signing bonus: Pay in full or with our four month payment plan via Automatic Checking Withdrawal (ACH) for your 2012 season tickets and earn a signing bonus! You can pay in full by check or money order by April 1, 2012 or spread out your payments over four months from March 15 through June 15, 2012 and select from one of the following items:
    A football autographed by Nick Mangold or Darrelle Revis (first-come, first-served)
    $100 gameday gift card for concessions or merchandise for the 2012 season
    Half off 2012 season parking pass (one per account)
    Only one item will be awarded per account prior to the start of the 2012 season. All items are nontransferable and subject to availability with an approximate retail value of up to $175. Only accounts that are new to ACH enrollment or accounts that pay in full by check or money order will qualify.
    If you elect not to pay in full via check or money order or enroll in the ACH program, you can still sign up for the four month payment plan or pay in full with your credit card, but will not be eligible for the signing bonus."

All League
    The deal penalizes people with more tickets.

In our case: we have 2 tickets in 2 separate accounts. Total Savings = $225 ($125 parking discount + $100 gift card)

If you have 10 tickets in 1 account, your maximum savings = $125.

All Pro
    I am emailing my rep to see exactly what the deal is.

They will offer to renewing STH any of the three offers.
    A football autographed by Nick Mangold or Darrelle Revis (first-come, first-served)

Half off 2012 season parking pass (one per account)...

............just threaten to get off ACH if they don't

All Pro
    [QUOTE=yayankee;4370926]They will offer to renewing STH any of the three offers.

Half off 2012 season parking pass (one per account)...

............just threaten to get off ACH if they don't[/QUOTE]

Only if they were not previously enrolled with ACh

All League
    [QUOTE=FPAGS;4368762]I enrolled in ACH last year. Did anyone notice that the Jets are offering those who did not enroll in ACH yet, one of three "signing bonuses"? They can either get an autographed football from either Nick Mangold or Darelle Revis, a $100 gift card to be used at Met Life stadium for food and beverage, or half off parking passes for 2012. What the fu%&? So for the ticket holders that signed up before this year, we get nothing?[/QUOTE]

Try asking nicely. It worked for me yesterday.

[QUOTE=djaparz;4370934]Only if they were not previously enrolled with ACh[/QUOTE]

not true, they'll do it even if your were in ACH last year , but you must ask

[QUOTE=yayankee;4370950]not true, they'll do it even if your were in ACH last year , but you must ask[/QUOTE]

Offer clearly state that does in ACH last year are eligible for bonus if they pay in full by ACH or check by deadline.

All League
    [QUOTE=Alkrotraz;4371373]Offer clearly state that does in ACH last year are eligible for bonus if they pay in full by ACH or check by deadline.[/QUOTE]

If you ask nicely, they will probably give it to you even if you were ACH last year. I am 100% sure about that. I am not that charming and they took care of me.

[QUOTE=Digetydog;4371392]If you ask nicely, they will probably give it to you even if you were ACH last year. I am 100% sure about that. I am not that charming and they took care of me.[/QUOTE]

well i had my dad call this morning trying to get what they are offering new ACH tix holders, he was told a polite NO. so i decided to call about 15 min ago, spoke with someone, and got the same answer, its only for new ACH tix holders. guess ill call again on monday.

Anyone know a good site to sell PSLs?

Very happy to report I found a buyer for my 2 seats/psl's today...