Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: 2012 Jets Season Tickets - ACH Auto Enrollment

All League
    [QUOTE=CMEC;4376082]Does anybody know when the signed footballs are going out?[/QUOTE]

Based upon past experience with the ticket staff, I would guess that in December you will get a nice, new nerf ball signed by some guy in the training room.

[QUOTE=Digetydog;4376228]Based upon past experience with the ticket staff, I would guess that in December you will get a nice, new nerf ball signed by some guy in the training room.[/QUOTE]

Lol, well if that's the case I would rather have a signed Kate Upton SI magazine. I am pretty sure Christie could make that happen if I choose not to accept the Nerf ball in December.

Looks like the Revis footballs are no longer available. But you can still get the other stuff by paying in full by check or money order or if you're a first time ACH person. I would have thought most people would go for the half off parking. Maybe they only had a small amount of footballs to create the appearance of scarcity?

"Renewals are in full swing and we wanted to let you know that many season ticket holders have already qualified for the signing bonus by enrolling in our ACH program or paying in full (by check or money order). Unfortunately, due to this high demand the Darrelle Revis autographed football is no longer available. However, you can still sign up and receive a Nick Mangold autographed football, $100 2012 gameday gift card or half off a 2012 season parking pass!*

With the NFL Combine complete and Draft around the corner, football is back in action. We can't wait to take the field in August and see you back at MetLife Stadium!

Sincerely,
    The New York Jets
    800-469-JETS (5387)
    [email]renew@newyorkjets.com[/email]

*Only one item will be awarded per account prior to the start of the 2012 season. All items are nontransferable and subject to availability with an approximate retail value of up to $175. Only accounts that are new to ACH enrollment or accounts that pay in full by check or money order will qualify."

[QUOTE=Cornfed;4384127]Looks like the Revis footballs are no longer available. But you can still get the other stuff by paying in full by check or money order or if you're a first time ACH person. I would have thought most people would go for the half off parking. Maybe they only had a small amount of footballs to create the appearance of scarcity?

"Renewals are in full swing and we wanted to let you know that many season ticket holders have already qualified for the signing bonus by enrolling in our ACH program or paying in full (by check or money order). Unfortunately, due to this high demand the Darrelle Revis autographed football is no longer available. However, you can still sign up and receive a Nick Mangold autographed football, $100 2012 gameday gift card or half off a 2012 season parking pass!*

With the NFL Combine complete and Draft around the corner, football is back in action. We can't wait to take the field in August and see you back at MetLife Stadium!

Sincerely,
    The New York Jets
    800-469-JETS (5387)
    [email]renew@newyorkjets.com[/email]

*Only one item will be awarded per account prior to the start of the 2012 season. All items are nontransferable and subject to availability with an approximate retail value of up to $175. Only accounts that are new to ACH enrollment or accounts that pay in full by check or money order will qualify."[/QUOTE]

Its gonna take more incentives than a drug store autographed football. Are they kidding me? At least make it a real Wilson NFL football. At the moment its a big NO thanks for me.....BEEN THERE DONE THAT.

Jets Insider VIP
    I got in on the Revis football before they ran out. Great deal really -- no price increase, the season tickets cost spread over 4 months and an autographed Revis football to boot.

Almost chose the Mangold football but after seeing him on Fox News introducing Romney (or was it Sanitarium or Newt, not sure which of them, actually) at a rally in Ohio

glad I went with Darelle

[QUOTE=sg3;4384146]I got in on the Revis football before they ran out. Great deal really -- no price increase, the season tickets cost spread over 4 months and an autographed Revis football to boot.

Almost chose the Mangold football but after seeing him on Fox News introducing Romney (or was it Sanitarium or Newt, not sure which of them, actually) at a rally in Ohio

glad I went with Darelle[/QUOTE]

Is it a real Wilson NFL leather football or a fake pleather imposter?

Jets Insider VIP
    didn't get it yet -- but the Sanchez one I got for buying my tickets is a real NFL "THE DUKE" signed by Roger Goodell in addition to Mark Sanchez

when is the deadline to pay by check and still get 1/2 off on parking?

Little confusing on invoice. Says you must enroll in ACH by March 8th, that I get.

But for cash. is the check need to be mailed by March 8 or just by April 1 to get discount?

I assume April 1st but it is not clear. Honestly if envelope just needs to be postmarked by March 31st if paying by check and interest rates are near zero not much reason at all to do ACH. The way jets are loosey goosey in ticket office with staff turnover I don't feel like giving them all my ach info just to get an extra two months float on my money.

[QUOTE=Alkrotraz;4384219]when is the deadline to pay by check and still get 1/2 off on parking?

Little confusing on invoice. Says you must enroll in ACH by March 8th, that I get.

But for cash. is the check need to be mailed by March 8 or just by April 1 to get discount?

I assume April 1st but it is not clear. Honestly if envelope just needs to be postmarked by March 31st if paying by check and interest rates are near zero not much reason at all to do ACH. The way jets are loosey goosey in ticket office with staff turnover I don't feel like giving them all my ach info just to get an extra two months float on my money.[/QUOTE]

If I can remember to do it I'm going to pay by check or money order (I haven't had physical checks in about 10 years but I think my wife has one, or better yet I'll grab a money order next time I walk past my bank so as not to remind her again how pricey these things are....).

And I'll do the 1/2 off parking. I think that's pretty cool. No price increases, plus, effectively, a $125 discount. Of course, tickets are really expensive, PSLs stink, etc, etc. But given where we are, a price freeze for a season plus a small discount is certainly a nice gesture.

With ACH, I get the impression the Jets would do really well with the first few payments and get my hopes up only to blow it at the end and crush my spirits (....sorry....lame Jets joke....it's Monday...).

But in all seriousness, if I can remember I'll get them paid in the next week or two. And if not, and equally likely, I'll wind up forgetting about this and paying by credit card online the night before it's due (aka - I'll pay in a modern way).

Jets Insider VIP
    Question (and apologies if this has been answered but I didn't see it) - If you want to pay in full and get the $125 discount on parking do you need to pay your full invoice OR do you write a check for the full amount MINUS the $125 discount?

If you pay in full do the Jets then send you back the $125?

Thanks.