Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: President Santorum Wants You To Know...

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

President Santorum Wants You To Know...

That sex for pleasure is wrong, wrong, wrong.

[QUOTE][url]http://www.newser.com/story/139777/rick-santorum-birth-control-is-not-ok.html[/url]

Santorum says that, as president, he'd confront the "dangers of contraception" and religious groups who think it's OK. "It's not OK, because it's a license to do things in the sexual realm that is counter to how things are supposed to be," he says. "They're supposed to be within marriage, for purposes that are, yes, conjugal... but also procreative. "[/QUOTE]

Larf. Larf, larf, larf, larf...

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    He might be THE world's biggest toolbag.

Maybe my all time fav definition:

Santorum 1. The frothy mix of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex. 2. Senator Rick Santorum.
    [url]http://spreadingsantorum.com/[/url]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4369980]He might be THE world's biggest toolbag.

Maybe my all time fav definition:

Santorum 1. The frothy mix of lube and fecal matter that is sometimes the byproduct of anal sex. 2. Senator Rick Santorum.
    [url]http://spreadingsantorum.com/[/url][/QUOTE]

LOL!

As president, he'll vow to outlaw threesomes, blowjobs, 69ing, roleplay and moneyshots.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4369983]LOL!

As president, he'll vow to outlaw threesomes, blowjobs, 69ing, roleplay and moneyshots.[/QUOTE]

But he'll champion tax credits for pasty white people who only use the missionary position, and only when the wife (of course) is ovulating. So creampies will still be ok...several days a month.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4369950]That sex for pleasure is wrong, wrong, wrong.

Larf. Larf, larf, larf, larf...[/QUOTE]

This may be used against me down the road but Santorum represents most everything I dislike about the Republican party. If he gets the nomination I will be deflated beyond belief.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    What a hypocrite. Because every time Santorum makes comments like these, he's fuking his entire party, right in the ass. And the only ones getting any pleasure out of it is the Democrats that are watching.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4369998]What a hypocrite. Because every time Santorum makes comments like these, he's fuking his entire party, right in the ass. And the only ones getting any pleasure out of it is the Democrats that are watching.[/QUOTE]

So a threesome of sorts? :P

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4369998]What a hypocrite. Because every time Santorum makes comments like these, he's fuking his entire party, right in the ass. And the only ones getting any pleasure out of it is the Democrats that are watching.[/QUOTE]

If he continues making comments like this there is zero chance he wins the nomination. He'd be completely unelectable.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4369987]But he'll champion tax credits for pasty white people who only use the missionary position, and only when the wife (of course) is ovulating. So creampies will still be ok...several days a month.[/QUOTE]

Be careful or cr will call you a racist.

Oops' wait a minute. You said white people.

Carry on.....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chiefst2000;4369994]This may be used against me down the road but Santorum represents most everything I dislike about the Republican party. If he gets the nomination I will be deflated beyond belief.[/QUOTE]

Why would that be used against you? People like Santorum are EXACTLY why people who could be persuaded to vote (R) refuse to do so.

I don't think the Republican Party will ever deviate from nominating crazy folks until people like you and Potato are screaming loud enough that giving such freaks a platform is destroying your party.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4370109]

I don't think the Republican Party will ever deviate from nominating crazy folks [/QUOTE]

Crazy as in saving salamanders but supporting the butchering babies in the womb?

How crazy is that sh*t?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4370134]Crazy as in saving salamanders but supporting the butchering babies in the womb?

How crazy is that sh*t?[/QUOTE]

Stop pretending you actually care about babies, Dean. :rolleyes:
    Last edited by PlumberKhan; 02-15-2012 at 08:08 PM.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4370141]Stop pretending you actually care about babies, Dean. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

LOLz...I saw the rest of your post before the edit.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4370141]Stop pretending you actually care about babies, Dean. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Probably one of those R's that only cares about babies before they are born. Once born and poor they become a burden.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4370151]LOLz...I saw the rest of your post before the edit.[/QUOTE]

I can still see it. It's a good thing he edited it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4370109]Why would that be used against you? People like Santorum are EXACTLY why people who could be persuaded to vote (R) refuse to do so.

I don't think the Republican Party will ever deviate from nominating crazy folks until people like you and Potato are screaming loud enough that giving such freaks a platform is destroying your party.[/QUOTE]

Sadly when you are stuck with a 2 party system both sides get saddled with constituents that are on the extremes. I would say that applies to 15-20% of the folks in both parties. You have your looney libs and your looney right wingers. Both parties need to somewhat pander to these groups. The rest of us have to choose sides.

By the way another group of "family values conservatives" is that million moms group that complained about Ellen DeGenerous getting the spokesperson job for Target. They and their ilk are an embarrassment as well.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Santorum is a present to Democrats.

If this nut job gets traction it's going to be a ****storm for the GOP.

But I don't think he has the $$$.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4370176]I can still see it. It's a good thing he edited it.[/QUOTE]

I asked myself....What would BR do?

[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/soldjahboy/ragnaros-hammer.jpg[/IMG]

Fiery Ban Hammer?!?!?

[IMG]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee119/1nt3rc3pt0r/Meme/scared-yao.png[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chiefst2000;4369994]This may be used against me down the road but Santorum represents most everything I dislike about the Republican party. If he gets the nomination I will be deflated beyond belief.[/QUOTE]

This. Frankly, the "Santorum-Wing" of the party is the reason I'm not a republican. The motto seems to be "less government - except in your bedroom"

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=doggin94it;4370388]This. Frankly, the "Santorum-Wing" of the party is the reason I'm not a republican. The motto seems to be "less government - except in your bedroom"[/QUOTE]

The guy wears a sweatervest.