Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: President Santorum Wants You To Know...

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=doggin94it;4370388]The motto seems to be "less government - except in your bedroom"[/QUOTE]

And I would suppose the whole "don't have sex for pleasure" thing is probably part of the reason why the Red parts of the country have the highest divorce rates :P

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4370380]I asked myself....What would BR do?

[IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/soldjahboy/ragnaros-hammer.jpg[/IMG]

Fiery Ban Hammer?!?!?

[IMG]http://i228.photobucket.com/albums/ee119/1nt3rc3pt0r/Meme/scared-yao.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

:D

[QUOTE=doggin94it;4370388]This. Frankly, the "Santorum-Wing" of the party is the reason I'm not a republican. The motto seems to be "less government - except in your bedroom"[/QUOTE]

Agreed. I am hoping that the younger generation takes the party in somewhat of a new direction. It is worth noting that nationally none of this government in your bedroom nonesense has any chance of becoming real legislation. For me is a non-issue as the other real problems facing the country are my primary concern.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I agree with the general sentiment here -- the hardcore social right sect of the party is so off-putting, especially to a Northeast moderate conservative like myself.

That being said, at least you can't say Santorum flip flops from unpopular positions. As crazy as he sounds, he sticks to his guns and is willing to engage those who disagree with him. There's something to be said for that, I think, despite the crazy views.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=chiefst2000;4370413]Agreed. I am hoping that the younger generation takes the party in somewhat of a new direction. [/QUOTE]

I have somewhat of a desire to run for office one day.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4370419]I have somewhat of a desire to run for office one day.[/QUOTE]

Will you run on your track record as a mod?

One guy (Obama) wants to force groups to pay for contraception. The other guy (Santorum) wants to do away with it altogether.
    Is it possible to have some compromise and common sense out there?
    If Santorum is the nominee it will be the biggest rout since Nixon beat McGovern. Maybe not that bad - Johnson over Goldwater.
    BTW, my wife (not watching the pregame on SB Sun) pointed out that Obama really resents the Founding Fathers for putting togetehr a document (The Constitution) which "severely limits what I want to get done". Yes Sultan Barack.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4370423]Will you run on your track record as a mod?[/QUOTE]

That will headline my campaign fliers.

Jets Insider VIP
    This is like One Million Moms picking on Ellen.

The topic is the ECONOMY, dummy - don't de-rail!

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4370443]That will headline my campaign fliers.[/QUOTE]

I like it. Congress needs more ban hammer!

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=quantum;4370556]This is like One Million Moms picking on Ellen.

The topic is the ECONOMY, dummy - don't de-rail![/QUOTE]

Actually, if a candidate ran strictly on an anti-Ellen platform, I'd probably consider a vote for him/her. I find her extremely unfunny. Someone of her fame should at least be good looking.

As an independent, jerkoffs like Santorum are far worse to me than any hardcore liberals......

Nothing more annoying than a politician trying to be the moral czar of the country....Live and let live!

Why cant we find someone out there that runs his platform off of COMMON SENSE?? Someone that is a fiscal conservative but very liberal socially.....someone that supports legalizing just about everything (with some regulation to help our economy) and doesn't try to force people to live how they feel is the right way? Where the hell is this candidate? I guarantee someone like this would win in a landslide and it would make the US so much better so wtf??

Ron Paul is pretty close to this candidate, but not perfect and a little too crazy on some of his ideas......He's the closest thing we've seen though so maybe next time we will get there......until then, looks like we're stuck between a rock and a hard place :huh:

Jets Insider VIP
    [IMG]http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/423837_339465059418459_100000649030538_1082601_1602632573_n.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by PlumberKhan; 02-18-2012 at 11:14 AM.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4369950]That sex for pleasure is wrong, wrong, wrong.

Larf. Larf, larf, larf, larf...[/QUOTE]

What bogus,bull garbage do you and others here believe!!!!
    Every thing you read that fits your agenda.
    Are you just trying to prove how intellectually dishonest you guys are?????

Its a complete bogus story. This would be on the national medias left wing agenda in a heart beat. Don't you think for a moment folks?

Just think one moment folks.Stop being silly

Santorum has stated for the national media already that he personnel does not
    believe in contraception(7 Kids and likes the natural feel).
    but his public policy is neutrality.

This site says [B]read less no more[/B] top left HAhAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA

at site where you vote your opinions just in case there two pargraph story is wrong. Well just let them know

[QUOTE]To report an error on this story, notify our editors.[/QUOTE]

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH Its like the left wing ONION and they believe
    Come on folks lets be real! Get out of the world of imagination.

[SIZE="5"][B]WAKE UP !!! America [/B][/SIZE]

Mods please close intellectually dishonest thread its embarrassing to everybody here.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4371756][IMG]http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/s720x720/423837_339465059418459_100000649030538_1082601_1602632573_n.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

You learn something new ever' day, I didn't know you were a foreigner.

That would explain spelling "Q'u'r'a'n" as "Holy Bible"...

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=cedk;4371837]What bogus,bull garbage do you and others here believe!!!!
    Every thing you read that fits your agenda.
    Are you just trying to prove how intellectually dishonest you guys are?????

Its a complete bogus story. This would be on the national medias left wing agenda in a heart beat. Don't you think for a moment folks?

Just think one moment folks.Stop being silly

Santorum has stated for the national media already that he personnel does not
    believe in contraception(7 Kids and likes the natural feel).
    but his public policy is neutrality.

This site says [B]read less no more[/B] top left HAhAHAHAHAHAHAHHHA

at site where you vote your opinions just in case there two pargraph story is wrong. Well just let them know

HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH Its like the left wing ONION and they believe
    Come on folks lets be real! Get out of the world of imagination.

[SIZE="5"][B]WAKE UP !!! America [/B][/SIZE]

Mods please close intellectually dishonest thread its embarrassing to everybody here.[/QUOTE]

Maybe you need to go back and re-read what he said.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4369983]LOL!

As president, he'll vow to outlaw threesomes, blowjobs, 69ing, roleplay and moneyshots.[/QUOTE]
    I read the nonsense you write and people here believe this garbage.
    Look what they believe below
    Again all Santorum has repeatedly stated that's his personnel life.
    He has no intentions of even trying to do away with contraception.
    [QUOTE=palmetto defender;4370439]One guy (Obama) wants to force groups to pay for contraception. [B]The other guy (Santorum) wants to do away with it altogether.[/B]
    [/QUOTE]

I am not a Santorum fan. But lets not believe either bogus or misrepresenting
    story tellers

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    [URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd5PqhENDzA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kd5PqhENDzA[/URL]

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4369950]That sex for pleasure is wrong, wrong, wrong.

Larf. Larf, larf, larf, larf...[/QUOTE]

according to the Catholic church masterbation is a sin

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=cedk;4371864]I read the nonsense you write and people here believe this garbage.
    Look what they believe below
    Again all Santorum has repeatedly stated that's his personnel life.
    He has no intentions of even trying to do away with contraception.

[/QUOTE]

<sigh>

So...Santorum is your flavor of the month now? Have you finally gotten over your incessant guarantees that Herman Cain was gonna win the election?

HERMAN CAIN!!

HERMAN CAIN!!

HERMAN CAIN!!!

Friggin' Republicans. You crack me up.