Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Jets west camp

Jets west camp

Hey guys im a die hard jets fan living in so cal. Im not sure if im posting in the right section... I have read in numerous reports that mark sanchez will be holding another jets west camp at his local hs in oc... Im only bout 20 mins. from there. Just wondering if any one had an idea of when the camp would be? Can i show up watch ? Sorry for the dumb ? But im in socal hard to get to see jets live except raiders chargers or niners.... GO JETS!!!!

Veteran
    There's a ton of us in So Cal, we meet at The Orange Dog in Huntington Beach. Check out Orange County Jets fans facebook page, a bunch of Jets fans go to MV high for the camp. There's a guy in LA named Frankie who could tell you all that stuff, check out "the Jets fans" or LA Jets fans on facebook you should find what you're looking for.

[QUOTE=HBJETFANBOB;4371684]There's a ton of us in So Cal, we meet at The Orange Dog in Huntington Beach. Check out Orange County Jets fans facebook page, a bunch of Jets fans go to MV high for the camp. There's a guy in LA named Frankie who could tell you all that stuff, check out "the Jets fans" or LA Jets fans on facebook you should find what you're looking for.[/QUOTE]

Dont have facebook but gonna sign up now just for this reason.. Thanks for the reply.. Do u plan on checkin out jets west ?

Veteran
    North Shore of Long Island. East Setauket
    [QUOTE=HBJETFANBOB;4371684]There's a ton of us in So Cal, we meet at The Orange Dog in Huntington Beach. Check out Orange County Jets fans facebook page, a bunch of Jets fans go to MV high for the camp. There's a guy in LA named Frankie who could tell you all that stuff, check out "the Jets fans" or LA Jets fans on facebook you should find what you're looking for.[/QUOTE]

I wish i Lived in So Cal then NY right now and be a Jets Fan Because of the Damn Newspapers.

#1- Giants win the Super Bowl

#2- Giants anything else with special collectible papers and what not.

#3- Lin-Sanity has taken over all papers (plus Giants and Jets get their little row)
    #4-Seeing who Mark Sanchez is Dating Every Week.

#5- Rex wants to fight or Guarantee A Super Bowl Win because the Giants won and we keep talking Sh*t on how we are gonna win.

#5- Brandon Jacobs Doesn't mind being a Jet

#6- Gary Carter Passes away to top it all of (I figure most Jet fans are Mets Fans which hasn't been easy to watch lately as well).

At least there would be other Headlines that doesn't mind you that this was one of the toughest years to be a Jet Fan and when the season ends The Newspaper just disgusts you to even look at.

At least you guys have the Sun and Beach whenever...LOL,,,Sorry had to rant a little.:D

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

I wish I was in So Cal right now because its freezing here in Seattle!!!

IMO, So Cal (LA region or SD) is the best place to live in the country. South Florida is a distant second but very appealing too.

1) Facebook sucks

2) Twotter sucks

3) Jets "west" did a ton of good last year, especially between Holmes and th host.

good grief :eek:

Veteran
    Says mr positive, derailing the thread...

Bill Yoo runs the OC Jets Fans Crew

Frankie Gabagool runs the LA Jets Fans Crew

I run the SD Jets Fans crew

All of us have websites both on FB and listed under the names above.

BTW, it's a lovely 70 degrees in San Diego today Jetman
    Last edited by jetsnrangers; 02-18-2012 at 02:28 PM.

[QUOTE=ASH_1962;4371796]1) Facebook sucks

2) Twotter sucks

[B]3) Jets "west" did a ton of good last year, especially between Holmes and th host.
    [/B]

good grief :eek:[/QUOTE]

Holmes wasn't there. Keller and Kerley were.

[QUOTE=JB1089;4371811]Holmes wasn't there. Keller and Kerley were.[/QUOTE]

braylon WAS there ! Bring the beast back !!

Jets Insider VIP
    Board Moderator

[QUOTE=JB1089;4371811]Holmes wasn't there. Keller and Kerley were.[/QUOTE]

Please dont bring facts into this ;)

All Pro
    if you go to Jets west tell Sanchez to send the money back, wait tell
    him to stay in cali dont come back to NY. fake arse QB...

Veteran
    [QUOTE=TechJet;4371974]if you go to Jets west tell Sanchez to send the money back, wait tell
    him to stay in cali dont come back to NY. fake arse QB...[/QUOTE]

Cali? Sanchez's not from Colombia, guy.

Why bother. Sanchez can't hit the broad side of a barn. Jets west camp. Fajitas and pinatas is more like it. This will help as much as Mexico has a chance at getting a team.

[QUOTE=jetsnrangers;4371809]Says mr positive, derailing the thread...

Bill Yoo runs the OC Jets Fans Crew

Frankie Gabagool runs the LA Jets Fans Crew

I run the SD Jets Fans crew

All of us have websites both on FB and listed under the names above.

BTW, it's a lovely 70 degrees in San Diego today Jetman[/QUOTE]

Greetings from sunny Los Angeles.
    By the way, I am changing my name to Frankie Gabagool...I love the name.

In case you havent been to one of Frankie's events, he gets a MAJOR crowd up in The Valley for games...100+ for big games. Great place. Everybody in Jets colors.

B.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=Baddniss;4376147]Greetings from sunny Los Angeles.
    By the way, I am changing my name to Frankie Gabagool...I love the name.

In case you havent been to one of Frankie's events, he gets a MAJOR crowd up in The Valley for games...100+ for big games. Great place. Everybody in Jets colors.

B.[/QUOTE]

I hope you plan on going to the Seattle game!!

All League
    [QUOTE=jetman67;4376149]I hope you plan on going to the Seattle game!![/QUOTE]

I'm hoping it's an early season game, and not another dreary December one :(

Done deal. I am there.
    Hows yer Jets tatoo holding up? All the rain in Seattle washed it off yer arm?

[QUOTE=simijet;4376150]I'm hoping it's an early season game, and not another dreary December one :([/QUOTE]

S,
    We should do a group road trip down to OC one day for Jets West Coast. It might be fun...

B.

Veteran

I'm overdue for a trip to Seattle.