Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Jets west camp

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HBJETFANBOB;4376262]I'm overdue for a trip to Seattle.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, but that trip is a lot nicer in Sept-Oct than it is in Dec.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Seattle is one of the worst cities from an entertainment point of view. I have traveled there on business several times and when I had free time I couldn't find anything interesting to do.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [B][SIZE="5"]"JETS WEST" MAKES SUCH A TERRIFIC DIFFERENCE FOR SANCHEZ WITH HIS RECEIVERS. JUST LOOK AT WHAT HE'S DONE THE PAST 3 YEARS :D OF COURSE THE JETS OFFENSIVE SCHEMES IGNOR JETS WEST - SHONN AND BRIAN NEVER ATTEND... BUT ANYWAY, PARTY ON MARK:yes:[/SIZE][/B]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Schroy48;4376299][B][SIZE="5"]"JETS WEST" MAKES SUCH A TERRIFIC DIFFERENCE FOR SANCHEZ WITH HIS RECEIVERS. JUST LOOK AT WHAT HE'S DONE THE PAST 3 YEARS :D OF COURSE THE JETS OFFENSIVE SCHEMES IGNOR JETS WEST - SHONN AND BRIAN NEVER ATTEND... BUT ANYWAY, PARTY ON MARK:yes:[/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE]

why do you feel the need to bold this post and use larger font? we get it, you don't like Sanchez.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    that looked like more of an insult on brian schottenheimer than on mark...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Schroy48;4376299][B][SIZE="5"]"JETS WEST" MAKES SUCH A TERRIFIC DIFFERENCE FOR SANCHEZ WITH HIS RECEIVERS. JUST LOOK AT WHAT HE'S DONE THE PAST 3 YEARS :D OF COURSE THE JETS OFFENSIVE SCHEMES IGNOR JETS WEST - SHONN AND BRIAN NEVER ATTEND... BUT ANYWAY, PARTY ON MARK:yes:[/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE]

[SIZE="7"][B]LOOK AT ME! LOOK AT ME! LOOOOOK ATTTT MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!![/B][/SIZE]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HBJETFANBOB;4376262]I'm overdue for a trip to Seattle.[/QUOTE]

Then you're going! :yes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetssjumets;4376271]Seattle is one of the worst cities from an entertainment point of view. I have traveled there on business several times and when I had free time I couldn't find anything interesting to do.[/QUOTE]

It's there - you just have to find it.

[url]http://www.seattle.com/nightlife/[/url]

[url]http://www.seattleperforms.com/[/url]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Baddniss;4376253]S,
    We should do a group road trip down to OC one day for Jets West Coast. It might be fun...

B.[/QUOTE]

Will a schedule be announced????:confused:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I live in Phoenix but spend about 2 weeks per month in Long Beach, Huntington, Irvine/Mission Viejo. Would be great to meet up for Jets West!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=simijet;4376590]It's there - you just have to find it.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://ericfaller.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/seattle_forecast1.jpg[/IMG]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;4376668]I live in Phoenix but spend about 2 weeks per month in Long Beach, Huntington, Irvine/Mission Viejo. Would be great to meet up for Jets West![/QUOTE]

U hang out in Huntington Beach?
    Better be careful while u r there...I hear there is this crazy, ex-DJ lurking the streets there, who wears KELLY GREEN colored clothing. The Police there say he is REALLY dangerous, especially to local citizens who happen to be wearing Raider T-shirts, etc.

Watch out!:eek:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=simijet;4376593]Will a schedule be announced????:confused:[/QUOTE]

I heard it comes out officially the week before the draft.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4376672][IMG]http://ericfaller.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/09/seattle_forecast1.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

:D

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Baddniss;4376775]I heard it comes out officially the week before the draft.[/QUOTE]

No. Not the NFL schedule . . . the Jets West gathering. Will it be open to the public again?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Had a great time with those guys at the playoff game two years ago. They know how to throw a party.:D

[QUOTE=Baddniss;4376147]Greetings from sunny Los Angeles.
    By the way, I am changing my name to Frankie Gabagool...I love the name.

In case you havent been to one of Frankie's events, he gets a MAJOR crowd up in The Valley for games...100+ for big games. Great place. Everybody in Jets colors.

B.[/QUOTE]

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=simijet;4376825]No. Not the NFL schedule . . . the Jets West gathering. Will it be open to the public again?[/QUOTE]

My personal invitation from Mark Sanchez hasnt quite arrived yet. You know how slow the US mail is! As soon as I get it, I will let you know. He wants all of us WR's to be in top shape for Jets West this season...

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Baddniss;4377349]My personal invitation from Mark Sanchez hasnt quite arrived yet. You know how slow the US mail is! As soon as I get it, I will let you know. He wants all of us WR's to be in top shape for Jets West this season...[/QUOTE]

... and I thought you got preferential treatment :confused:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=simijet;4377474]... and I thought you got preferential treatment :confused:[/QUOTE]

I am on the "outs" with Mark ever since I stole all of those hot babes from him. He's pissed at me cuz he isnt getting any,and I am such a CHICK MAGNET :rolleyes:.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetssjumets;4376271]Seattle is one of the worst cities from an entertainment point of view. I have traveled there on business several times and when I had free time I couldn't find anything interesting to do.[/QUOTE]

There are lots of good entertainment things going on in Seattle. If the Jets play here early in the season, there is Bumbershoot music festival. If they played here in the pre season, then Hempfest would be a option, but thats not happening.