Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HER HIGHNESS!! FOOD CZAR!!!

HER HIGHNESS!! FOOD CZAR!!!

Yo, Biotch! keep you fingers of my butterfingers. Nazi's in America!!!,.........The chocolate world is in midst of a revolution, and the king-sized Snickers has been dethroned.

Mars Inc. announced plans to halt production of any chocolate product that exceeds 250 calories per portion by the end of 2013 in its initiative to fight America's escalating obesity epidemic.

The king-sized Snickers bar, which weighs in at a hefty calorie count of 510, will be one of the first to go in the chocolate megacorp's health purge.

The company that produces some of the world's favorite chocolates -- including Snickers, M&Ms, and Twix -- is among a group of 16 manufacturers who have pledged to reduce 1.5 trillion calories by the end of 2015. The initiative iss part of an agreement with [COLOR="Purple"]Michelle Obama's [/COLOR]Partnership for a Healthier America.[B][/B]

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=acepepe;4371764]Nazi's in America!!!,.........[/QUOTE]

Yes. Nazis. Known for their healthy eating habits. :rolleyes:

Don't question the left and their liberal nanny state.

They know what is best for us......

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4371766]Yes. Nazis. Known for their healthy eating habits. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

That's the best you can do?^^^Even YOU know how F'd up this is.
    All we need now is the resident moron( you know who you are) to chime in on how it's for the good of the people and how he can't wait to implement legal tactics to force the citizens to eat healthy, for their own good of course!

[QUOTE=acepepe;4371764]Yo, Biotch! keep you fingers of my butterfingers. Nazi's in America!!!,.........The chocolate world is in midst of a revolution, and the king-sized Snickers has been dethroned.

Mars Inc. announced plans to halt production of any chocolate product that exceeds 250 calories per portion by the end of 2013 in its initiative to fight America's escalating obesity epidemic.

The king-sized Snickers bar, which weighs in at a hefty calorie count of 510, will be one of the first to go in the chocolate megacorp's health purge.

The company that produces some of the world's favorite chocolates -- including Snickers, M&Ms, and Twix -- is among a group of 16 manufacturers who have pledged to reduce 1.5 trillion calories by the end of 2015. The initiative iss part of an agreement with [COLOR="Purple"]Michelle Obama's [/COLOR]Partnership for a Healthier America.[B][/B][/QUOTE]

Your obsession with the first lady is downright creepy. :eek:

[QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4371770]Don't question the left and their liberal nanny state.

They know what is best for us......[/QUOTE]

This from the party who wants to invade women's vaginas...for their own good of course.:rolleyes

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=acepepe;4371773]That's the best you can do?^^^Even YOU know how F'd up this is.
    All we need now is the resident moron( you know who you are) to chime in on how it's for the good of the people and how he can't wait to implement legal tactics to force the citizens to eat healthy, for their own good of course![/QUOTE]

Candy companies have had a strategy for many years of reducing the size of a chocolate bar while keeping the price the same, then, in the next cycle, increasing the size again and raising the price at the same time. It's been going on for decades. Has nothing at all to do with their concern for obesity. That's just PR spin. It's just their pricing strategy.

[QUOTE=FF2;4371774]Your obsession with the first lady is downright creepy. :eek:[/QUOTE]

When she stops forcing pubic policy down my throat my "obsession" will end. The piece of crap is elected to NOTHING, yet she has a staff of 22 and sticks her nose in my family's business.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=acepepe;4371785]When she stops forcing pubic policy down my throat my "obsession" will end. The piece of crap is elected to NOTHING, yet she has a staff of 22 and sticks her nose in my family's business.[/QUOTE]

HOLY F*CKING HELL!!!

OH NO!!!

YOU MIGHT HAVE TO BUY 2 SNICKERS BARS NOW!!!

ARRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!! COMMUNISM!!! SATAN!! ARRGHHH!!

[img]http://www.reactiongifs.com/wp-content/gallery/yes/thumbsupobama.gif[/img]

So, if I'm understanding right, this now places a King-Sized Snicker Bar as a higher priority than an unborn fetus, right?

"You want to kill your unborn, fine -- BUT STEP AWAY FROM THE CANDY BAR!!":rolleyes:

[QUOTE=OCCH;4371794]So, if I'm understanding right, this now places a King-Sized Snicker Bar as a higher priority than an unborn fetus, right?

"You want to kill your unborn, fine -- BUT STEP AWAY FROM THE CANDY BAR!!":rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

In his (liberal)world a Whopping Crane egg or a Condor egg is a viable bird, but, a 5 month human fetus with a functioning brain that WILL react, has fingers and toes and a full formed face is a blob of tissue.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=OCCH;4371794]So, if I'm understanding right, this now places a King-Sized Snicker Bar as a higher priority than an unborn fetus, right?

"You want to kill your unborn, fine -- BUT STEP AWAY FROM THE CANDY BAR!!":rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Mars voluntarily joined a healthy food advocation group. No one forced Mars to do anything. If fata**es in the south feel so bad about it, write a letter to the Mars Corp.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4371798]Mars [B]voluntarily[/B] joined a healthy food advocation group. No one forced Mars to do anything. If fata**es in the south feel so bad about it, write a letter to the Mars Corp.[/QUOTE]

Oh, and by the way the gentleman behind me is from the IRS and is here to "help" you MR. Mars

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=acepepe;4371800]Oh, and by the way the gentleman behind me is from the IRS and is here to "help" you MR. Mars[/QUOTE]

Yeah. Sure.

Now Mrs. Obama is strong arming candy bar companies into making smaller candy bars via financial audits? Hey. Guess what? 9/11 was an inside job too.

WTF is in the water down there? Giggity giggity yee-haw dog will hunt juice mixed with PCP?

Only in Texas....

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4371846]
    Only in Texas....[/QUOTE]

:(

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4371846]Yeah. Sure.

Now Mrs. Obama is strong arming candy bar companies into making smaller candy bars via financial audits? Hey. Guess what? 9/11 was an inside job too.

WTF is in the water down there? Giggity giggity yee-haw dog will hunt juice mixed with PCP?

Only in Texas....[/QUOTE] You can P.M. me with your apology!!!

Media matters get there marching orders from George Sorso and the white house. Remember Obammy tried to kick fox out of the white house briefing pool? These are shtcago thugs, total scumbags. it's the shtcago way!!! or this from the piece of sht in chief. YEEEE_HAW!!!

By THEODORE B. OLSON, Wall Street Journal

How would you feel if aides to the president of the United States singled you out by name for attack, and if you were featured prominently in the president's re-election campaign as an enemy of the people?

What would you do if the White House engaged in derogatory speculative innuendo about the integrity of your tax returns? Suppose also that the president's surrogates and allies in the media regularly attacked you, sullied your reputation and questioned your integrity. On top of all of that, what if a leading member of the president's party in Congress demanded your appearance before a congressional committee this week so that you could be interrogated about the Keystone XL oil pipeline project in which you have repeatedly—and accurately—stated that you have no involvement?

Consider that all this is happening because you have been selected as an attractive political punching bag by the president's re-election team. This is precisely what has happened to Charles and David Koch, even though they are private citizens, and neither is a candidate for the president's or anyone else's office.

What Messrs. Koch do, in fact, is manage businesses that provide employment to more than 50,000 people in North America in legitimate, productive industries. They also give millions of dollars to medical researchers, hospitals and cultural institutions. Their biggest offense, apparently, is that they also contribute generously to nonprofit organizations that promote personal liberty and free enterprise, and some of those organizations oppose policies advocated by the president.

Richard Nixon maintained an"enemies list" that singled out private citizens for investigation and abuse by agencies of government, including the Internal Revenue Service. When that was revealed, the press and public were outraged. That conduct will forever remain one of the indelible stains on Nixon's presidency and legacy.

Read more: [url]http://nation.foxnews.com/president-obama/2012/02/01/obamas-enemies-list#ixzz1mmDmAwER[/url]

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    "Just Say No"?

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4371798]Mars voluntarily joined a healthy food advocation group. No one forced Mars to do anything. If fata**es in the south feel so bad about it, write a letter to the Mars Corp.[/QUOTE]

So in your opinion, this regime cares just as much about the potential harm of getting an abortion as the potential harm of eating too many Snickers?

Link?

[QUOTE=OCCH;4371912]So in your opinion, this regime cares just as much about the potential harm of getting an abortion as the potential harm of eating too many Snickers?

Link?[/QUOTE]

Wrong! They don't GAF about the risk or the physiological damage associated with abortion, but, parents, do not let YOUR little waif near a happy meal. Michelle:eek: is watching. 14 year old, abortion-yes!!! 14 year old, french fries-NAY!!!! 14 year old, condoms in school-yes!!! 14 year old-soda in school NO!!!!