Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: HER HIGHNESS!! FOOD CZAR!!!

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=OCCH;4371912]So in your opinion, this regime cares just as much about the potential harm of getting an abortion as the potential harm of eating too many Snickers?

Link?[/QUOTE]

And this is exactly why your "party" is trailing the anti-American, Muslim , community organizer in the polls.

Your party has become a party of retards. I hate using that word....but their really isn't another one that can describe the the lack of cognitive thought that has become the (R)'s....

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4371919]And this is exactly why your "party" is trailing the anti-American, Muslim , community organizer in the polls.

Your party has become a party of retards. I hate using that word....but their really isn't another one that can describe the the lack of cognitive thought that has become the (R)'s....[/QUOTE]

You forgot Commie, terrorist coddling, "constitutional scholar"
    "[B]It turns out[/B] our Founders designed a system that makes it more difficult to bring about change that I would like sometimes" Farking GENIUS!!!!!hAHAHAHA

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=acepepe;4371925]You forgot Commie, terrorist coddling, "constitutional scholar"
    "[B]It turns out[/B] our Founders designed a system that makes it more difficult to bring about change that I would like sometimes" Farking GENIUS!!!!!hAHAHAHA[/QUOTE]

Yes.

The founders KNEW that the ultimate tyranny would be the day that the black woman made the candy company sell candy bars of different sizes. ULTIMATE TYRANNY.

I know that candy bar sizes is an issue near and dear to your heart being that you hail from a state of giant fata**es who feel threatened by healthy food and people who don't drool on themselves and get condiment stains on their clothes.

And it's because of inbred Texas that I have set up a foundation to help poor poor poor poor Texans afford the nessesary amount of candy bars to keep their giant fat a**es diabetic in spite of Obama's mean healthy initiatives. If you donatee just 20 cents a day, a Texan will be able to afford 2 Snickers bars a day. Just 20 cents a day and some fat, country music listening, pasty pick up driving yee haw can stuff his face hole with the millions of calories a day it takes to keep up with the Texan figure of a Beluga Whale.

Just 20 cents.

OBAMA!!! DON'T TAKE MY CANDY BARS!!!

[B][SIZE="7"]CANDY!!!!!!![/SIZE][/B]

[SIZE="7"]I WANT TO STUFF MY FAT FACE WITH CANDY!!!![/SIZE]
    Last edited by PlumberKhan; 02-18-2012 at 08:43 PM.

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4371926]Yes.

The founders KNEW that the ultimate tyranny would be the day that the black woman made the candy company sell candy bars of different sizes. ULTIMATE TYRANNY.

I know that candy bar sizes is an issue near and dear to your heart being that you hail from a state of giant fata**es who feel threatened by healthy food and people who don't drool on themselves and get condiment stains on their clothes.

And it's because of inbred Texas that I have set up a foundation to help poor poor poor poor Texans afford the nessesary amount of candy bars to keep their giant fat a**es diabetic in spite of Obama's mean healthy initiatives. If you donatee just 20 cents a day, a Texan will be able to afford 2 Snickers bars a day. Just 20 cents a day and some fat, country music listening, pasty pick up driving yee haw can stuff his face hole with the millions of calories a day it takes to keep up with the Texan figure of a Beluga Whale.

Just 20 cents.

OBAMA!!! DON'T TAKE MY CANDY BARS!!!

[B][SIZE="7"]CANDY!!!!!!![/SIZE][/B]

[SIZE="7"]I WANT TO STUFF MY FAT FACE WITH CANDY!!!![/SIZE][/QUOTE]

I don't eat candy, but, I also don't like the gubment sticking their 2 cents in private unregulated industry. A slippery slope, but I guess your blind ideology won't let you acknoledge this.

[QUOTE=acepepe;4371927]I don't eat candy, but, I also don't like the gubment sticking their 2 cents in private unregulated industry. A slippery slope, but I guess your blind ideology won't let you acknoledge this.[/QUOTE]

RIPPED!!!!!

[QUOTE=cr726;4371928]RIPPED!!!!![/QUOTE]

And they say cops are idiots.

[QUOTE=acepepe;4371929]And they say cops are idiots.[/QUOTE]

I still can't get over Mars inc. plans! Smaller candy bars! WTF! :rolleyes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

This is the kind of thread that got the old politics forum shut down. Now we just need a few racial epithets and we'd be good to go.