Thread: Hypothetical Pro-life question

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar

Hypothetical Pro-life question

[I][SIZE="1"]I am channeling Warfish on this post[/SIZE][/I]

If a fertilized egg could be removed from a woman and placed in a vat and grown to viability...would you support public funding to develope this technology?

Would you support public funding to raise and educate these new Americans?

Find the dad and send him the bill.

Jets Insider VIP
    In-vitro clinics abort millions of fertilized eggs a year. But do you hear Republicans talking about how in-vitro clinics are evil and must be destroyed?

Talking out both sides of their mouths. And that's exactly why the dumba**es are going to lose to the Muslim again.

GO REPUBLICANS!!! Cousin sex. Texas. Dog will hunt. Yee haw. Country music. Giggity.

[QUOTE=Buster;4371892][I][SIZE="1"]I am channeling Warfish on this post[/SIZE][/I]

If a fertilized egg could be removed from a woman and placed in a vat and grown to viability...would you support public funding to develope this technology?

Would you support public funding to raise and educate these new Americans?[/QUOTE]

would these children be allowed full size candy bars?:confused::confused:

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4371995]would these children be allowed full size candy bars?:confused::confused:[/QUOTE]

Only at snack time at 4pm, ala France

[URL="http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/community/news/the-new-it-parenting-style-how-the-french-raise-their-kids/page/2"]http://www.smartparenting.com.ph/community/news/the-new-it-parenting-style-how-the-french-raise-their-kids/page/2[/URL]

[QUOTE]...She notes that one of the values significant in French parenting is patience. Druckerman explains how the French make it a point to be firm about scheduling their children’s meals and snack time, and delaying gratification to teach the kids how to distract themselves so as to not feel impatient when waiting for something they like. This is why the typical French child knows how to sit and talk quietly over a meal that could very well last for hours. Druckerman also notes that French moms know better than to tend to their child’s every whim, as early as during infancy. The fact that France provides access to maternal health care, free child care, and encourages as much as five weeks’ worth of vacation helps shape their parenting style...
    [/QUOTE]