Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I love it

All League
    Post Thanks / Like

I love it

Iran cutting all oil shipments to Europe and Saudi Arabia vutting Oil Production. 5 Dollar gas here we come. Just another nail in Odumba's coffin.
    Food prices rising, cars sitting in the yards and dealerships Odumba strikes again. The butt head from chicago is gutting this country but the knob heads keep in step!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XREnvJRkif0[/url]

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    Unemployment through the roof.... Check

National debt through the roof.......Check

Gasoline prices through the roof......Check

O'BlameBush a one termer?.............Check

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    US President's dictate gas prices?

You're rooting for gasoline to hit 5$ a gallon for political purposes?

Maybe if Christie or Rubio was running, high gas prices would put your side over the top come November. As of right now, you've got a Mormon moderate investment banker and a religious zealot with antiquated views. Don't think that's gonna work out for you in the general.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4372187]US President's dictate gas prices?

[/QUOTE]

According to the left, they did during the 8 years Bush was in office.

When gas hit 3.00 a gallon under Bush, the left and their accomplices in the criminal liberal media berated Bush nightly on the news. So far no mention of Oblamebush being at fault for the current high fuel prices.... :rolleyes:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4372162]Unemployment through the roof.... Check

O'BlameBush a one termer?.............Check[/QUOTE]

Obama leading Romney is every single poll? ...........Check mate! :eek:

RCP Average Obama +5.7
    Rasmussen Tracking Obama +4
    Democracy Corps (D) Obama +4
    CNN/Opinion Research Obama +5
    CBS News/NY Times Obama +6
    PPP (D) Obama +7
    Pew Research Obama +8
    [B]FOX News Obama +5
    [/B]Reuters/Ipsos Obama +6
    ABC News/Wash Post Obama +6

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4372191]According to the left, they did during the 8 years Bush was in office.

When gas hit 3.00 a gallon under Bush, the left and their accomplices in the criminal liberal media berated Bush nightly on the news. So far no mention of Oblamebush being at fault for the current high fuel prices.... :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

So to clarify - the President does not dictate gas prices, but because you perceived that your political opponents unfairly criticized a former President you supported with that silly, false narrative you deem it perfectly fine to do the exact same thing, however disingenuous, when it was your turn?

For the record, I believe Bush II sucked because Iraq was unnecessary, the tax cuts were damaging and Afghanistan was horribly managed... nothing to do with gas prices.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4372200]So to clarify - the President does not dictate gas prices, but because you perceived that your political opponents unfairly criticized a former President you supported with that silly, false narrative you deem it perfectly fine to do the exact same thing, however disingenuous, when it was your turn?

For the record, I believe Bush II sucked because Iraq was unnecessary, the tax cuts were damaging and Afghanistan was horribly managed... nothing to do with gas prices.[/QUOTE]

No, I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of the left and their accomplices in the criminal liberal media. But there is something Obungler could do to make them drop almost immediately..... start drilling for our own. Off shore.... ANWR... Keystone pipeline..... etc.....

He needs to quit sucking enviro-nazi dick.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4372215]No, I'm pointing out the hypocrisy of the left and their accomplices in the criminal liberal media. But there is something Obungler could do to make them drop almost immediately..... start drilling for our own. Off shore.... ANWR... Keystone pipeline..... etc.....

He needs to quit sucking enviro-nazi dick.[/QUOTE]

Teddy Roosevelt = king of enviro-nazi dick fellaters

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4372162]Unemployment through the roof.... Check

O'BlameBush a one termer?.............Check[/QUOTE]

Wrong....Obama will win. 50 percent pay no tax, they vote OBama. Of the remaining 50 percent, say 10 percent work in government, they will also predominantly vote to keep the gravy train.

Its over....how it ends? No idea but we are Greece in the making.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;4372347]Wrong....Obama will win. 50 percent pay no tax, they vote OBama. Of the remaining 50 percent, say 10 percent work in government, they will also predominantly vote to keep the gravy train.

Its over....how it ends? No idea but we are Greece in the making.[/QUOTE]

If Santorum is the candidate Obama wins in a landslide. If Romney is the candidate and all things remain on course this election will be a squeaker. I think Romney pulls it off.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [B][FONT="Arial Black"]BUSHES FAULT, BUSHES FAULT BUSES FAULT[/FONT][/B]

[SIZE="2"][B]OH, WAIT, HE'S NOT IN OFFICE[/B][/SIZE]
    [B][SIZE="6"]BUSHES FAULT, BUSHES FAULT!!!!![/SIZE][/B]

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=acepepe;4372472][B][FONT="Arial Black"]BUSHES FAULT, BUSHES FAULT BUSES FAULT[/FONT][/B]

[SIZE="2"][B]OH, WAIT, HE'S NOT IN OFFICE[/B][/SIZE]
    [B][SIZE="6"]BUSHES FAULT, BUSHES FAULT!!!!![/SIZE][/B][/QUOTE]

quick, look!

[IMG]http://ll-media.essence.com/archive/michelle-obama-hall-of-game.jpg[/IMG]

But seriously Bush II was terrible.

Board Moderator
    Post Thanks / Like
    Iran will double its exports to China.

China will double its exports to EU nations and the US.

Business as usual.

I love it.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4372657]

But seriously Bush II was terrible.[/QUOTE]

Jimmy II is worse......

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ha Ha Ha;4372674]Iran will double its exports to China.

China will double its exports to EU nations and the US.

Business as usual.

I love it.[/QUOTE]

In reality as long as they don't cut production but instead move their sales to other countries the supply isn't changed unless you think that China will buy all of Iran's oil in addition to buying everything they were buying before.

Yes the fear will drive the price up but that will reduce consumption which should cause a surplus and then we will see that gas bubble burst back to or below today's prices.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4372728]Jimmy II is worse......[/QUOTE]

Only because I listen to right wing radio from time to time do I know who you're referring too.

And no, it's not even close.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4372988]Only because I listen to right wing radio from time to time do I know who you're referring too.

And no, it's not even close.[/QUOTE]

How does an OP about Iranian oil production devolve into a pointless finger pointing about which president is worse, Bush or Obama? I think the telling point is neither of you are saying why one is better. They both have huge faults and they are very similar TBH. Both spend and wage useless wars, there was no change beyond Obamacare, better teleprompter reading and bowing to foreign leaders. They both suck and finger pointing and blame doesn't solve anything.

<edit>The job of the American people should be to find someone that can lead this country back to prosperity rather than someone who just isn't quite as bad as the last guy.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Trades;4372995]How does an OP about Iranian oil production devolve into a pointless finger pointing about which president is worse, Bush or Obama? I think the telling point is neither of you are saying why one is better. They both have huge faults and they are very similar TBH. Both spend and wage useless wars, there was no change beyond Obamacare, better teleprompter reading and bowing to foreign leaders. They both suck and finger pointing and blame doesn't solve anything.

<edit>The job of the American people should be to find someone that can lead this country back to prosperity rather than someone who just isn't quite as bad as the last guy.[/QUOTE]

The OP's point was that he was rooting for higher gas prices because he believes many Americans would blame that on the current President.

I replied with a "President's don't control gas prices" type of response and then Dean chimed in with "Liberals blamed Bush for gas prices!" as if the main problem liberals/bush detractors had with GWB was that we were paying more at the pump, instead of say - his invasion/occupation of Iraq for no reason, dropping the ball on Afghanistan/finding OBL and cutting taxes on the wealthy for the first time in American history during a war (two wars at the same time actually).

Nothing Mr Obama has done even comes close to that. Libya does not compare in cost/length/controversy in the slightest to Iraq/Afghanistan.

And the deficit now is as large as it is because a. the financial crises response (stimulus) and b. the unpaid for spending by the last guy. You can't fight two wars for eight years and cut taxes, borrowing for all of it, and then blame the next guy when the sh*t hits the fan. The second stimulus (as the first was under Mr Bush) would have been large regardless of who was elected.

I can't help but respond when someone says Obama is worse than Bush, because it is so blindingly partisan and inaccurate that I feel like sitting by and letting it go is worse than just simply replying "No, it's not even close".

[QUOTE]The job of the American people should be to find someone that can lead this country back to prosperity rather than someone who just isn't quite as bad as the last guy.[/QUOTE]

I think Obama is doing a good job considering the circumstances he was handed and the complete lack of compromise from the other side. They won't even say compromise, that's how bad it is.

You know I forget where I read/heard it, but it's been said that the US government functions at it's best with a (D) President and Republican majority in Congress - the argument being the (D) President will push a progressive agenda and the Republican congress will keep the spending of that agenda in check. Now I can't say for sure if this maxim is true, but the key part of it is an understanding that compromise is a given. At some point, compromise will be reached, because that's how a democracy works.

But we haven't gotten anything like that recently. The debt ceiling crises was artificial and ridiculous. The complete unwillingness to appoint cabinet members and administrative positions is a scorched earth policy by the Republicans in Congress. They've carved out a position that they are unwilling to do anything until Obama gets voted out. It's quite frustrating.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=southparkcpa;4372347]Wrong....Obama will win. 50 percent pay no tax, they vote OBama. Of the remaining 50 percent, say 10 percent work in government, they will also predominantly vote to keep the gravy train.

Its over....how it ends? No idea but we are Greece in the making.[/QUOTE]

Agree, reluctantly.

A poll from last week showed that 38% of respondents say Dumbama will be remembered as an above average president.

100% of those 38% will be remembered as giant dooshnozzles. :yes: