Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: One Town's War on Gay Teens

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    So, DrunkKid & Durden, you're showing a proclivity towards just dropping content into a post and without commenting yourself.

WELL I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYONE DO THAT BEFORE.

And thanks for illustrating perfectly what gay rights, contraceptives, abortion, etc. really are - generated fluff to distract dialogue from what really matters - failed economic policy in Washington, particularly from the White House.

Flip everyone's party affiliations right now and the media would be in orbit worrying about gas prices (as opposed to this this garbage: [url]http://www.smartmoney.com/spend/travel/4-upsides-to-higher-gas-prices-1330020257744/[/url] [url]http://blogs.marketwatch.com/thetell/2011/09/27/an-upside-to-higher-gasoline-prices/[/url] )... gathering pitchforks and torches over unemployment ... bemoaning the deficit ... lionizing Democratic candidates (instead of peppering them with quixotic questions) ... et f*cking cetera.

Were a (R) in the White House there would be zero attention paid to the agony of the gay species. Or morning after pills.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance;4374795]And thanks for illustrating perfectly what gay rights, contraceptives, abortion, etc. really are - generated fluff to distract dialogue from what really matters - failed economic policy in Washington, particularly from the White House.[/QUOTE]

:confused:

So...Obama is secretly making (R) candidates and (R) state legislature bring the subject up and write legislation?

[IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-SP3Ko6isLkg/TuotMQzFy8I/AAAAAAAAQI4/lgSHZkbyCD0/s400/mother-god-meme.jpg[/IMG]

Obama is a telepath!!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4374836]:confused:

So...Obama is secretly making (R) candidates and (R) state legislature bring the subject up and write legislation?

[IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-SP3Ko6isLkg/TuotMQzFy8I/AAAAAAAAQI4/lgSHZkbyCD0/s400/mother-god-meme.jpg[/IMG]

Obama is a telepath!![/QUOTE]

Just wondering but what legislation are you referring to?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=chiefst2000;4374847]Just wondering but what legislation are you referring to?[/QUOTE]

Ummm...probably the stuff in Virginia. Obama, in his madness, caused the Virginia legislator to come up with the abortion legislation...via telepathy and mind control...to distract from "failed economic policy in Washington, particularly from the White House"...

Mua-Ha-Ha-Ha-Ha!!!

These aren't the droids you're looking for....

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    My police officer friends tell me that gay pride parades in NYC are not exactly wholesome affairs. The bone burglars blast each other anywhere they can, and there are tons of used condoms to be cleaned up the next day. it's a freak fest...

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance;4374795]So, DrunkKid & Durden, you're showing a proclivity towards just dropping content into a post and without commenting yourself.

WELL I'VE NEVER SEEN ANYONE DO THAT BEFORE.

And thanks for illustrating perfectly what gay rights, contraceptives, abortion, etc. really are - generated fluff to distract dialogue from what really matters - failed economic policy in Washington, particularly from the White House.

Flip everyone's party affiliations right now and the media would be in orbit worrying about gas prices (as opposed to this this garbage: [url]http://www.smartmoney.com/spend/travel/4-upsides-to-higher-gas-prices-1330020257744/[/url] [url]http://blogs.marketwatch.com/thetell/2011/09/27/an-upside-to-higher-gasoline-prices/[/url] )... gathering pitchforks and torches over unemployment ... bemoaning the deficit ... lionizing Democratic candidates (instead of peppering them with quixotic questions) ... et f*cking cetera.

Were a (R) in the White House there would be zero attention paid to the agony of the gay species. Or morning after pills.[/QUOTE]

Ummm dude....the GOP are the ones bringing up those topics. :confused:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tucker134;4374927]My police officer friends tell me that gay pride parades in NYC are not exactly wholesome affairs. The bone burglars blast each other anywhere they can, and there are tons of used condoms to be cleaned up the next day. it's a freak fest...[/QUOTE]

And the Puerto Rican and St. Paddy's day parades are family affairs. You hate [I]the[/I] gays, good for you, we get it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4374929]Ummm dude....the GOP are the ones bringing up those topics. :confused:[/QUOTE]
    Yeah, right.

This is it in a nutshell:

[url]http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/team-romney-steph-obsessed-contraception/300041[/url]

And in a nutshell it's the kind of bs. questioning never put to either candidate or President Obama.

The problem for Obama is, however, that the GOP will have a forum to put the case against his economic record in the general election - and an electorate that is not tired of the subject.

I think this plays to the GOP's advantage because the undecided voter will lend a ready ear to hear the case against Obama's policies. The general media certainly won't give it - yet everyone knows the economy is in the sh*thouse.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tucker134;4374927]The bone burglars blast each other anywhere they can[/QUOTE]

Good god, man

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Tucker134;4374927]My police officer friends tell me that gay pride parades in NYC are not exactly wholesome affairs. The bone burglars blast each other anywhere they can, and there are tons of used condoms to be cleaned up the next day. it's a freak fest...[/QUOTE]

Lol

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4374998]Good god, man[/QUOTE]

Paulie Bon.

Locked the Met Life Parking Lot Tailgate thread.

All praise be to him.

Oooooooooohm......
    Last edited by PlumberKhan; 02-23-2012 at 09:39 PM.