Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: I Have To Take A Bus. To The Poconos.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4374580]Nope. I simply plug it into the three pronged outlet in the wall.

The only difference between my system and yours is after power up, mine isn't followed by endless finger-diarrhea that gets translated to binary code, transmitted via telecom wires to laboriously show up on thousands of other people's computer screens.

And such as.

:P[/QUOTE]

So your saying you dont have the internet capabillity to be able to surf the world-wide web and arent able to communicate with other mankind in a respectful type of way?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4374594]So your saying you dont have the internet capabillity to be able to surf the world-wide web and arent able to communicate with other mankind in a respectful type of way?[/QUOTE]

Precisely.

Hence why you were banned recently. Because of how I communicate with "other mankind"....

Can you recommend some axle grease for my trailer? Me and Betsy have to head back to the motherland (Kentucky) to stock up on Mountain Dew and coat hangers.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4374603]Precisely.

Hence why you were banned recently. Because of how I communicate with "other mankind"....

Can you recommend some axle grease for my trailer? Me and Betsy have to head back to the motherland (Kentucky) to stock up on Mountain Dew and coat hangers.[/QUOTE]

I was banned for my opinions of Rex and Sanchez the night of the Super Bowl. I notice other threads discussing the very same thing and being ignored.

Anal lube I heard is good stuff and its multi use allows more bang for the buck.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4374640]I was banned for my opinions of Rex and Sanchez the night of the Super Bowl. I notice other threads discussing the very same thing and being ignored.
    [/QUOTE]

You ever wonder if a mod may have it out for you since you're such an insightful fellow...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4374647]You ever wonder if a mod may have it out for you since you're such an insightful fellow...[/QUOTE]

It certainly seems that way. But personal issues shouldnt take precedent over rules of the forum.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4374652]It certainly seems that way. But personal issues shouldnt take precedent over rules of the forum.[/QUOTE]

I wouldn't say you didn't break rules repeatedly that fateful night...

Let's just leave it at that...

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4374660]I wouldn't say you didn't break rules repeatedly that fateful night...

Let's just leave it at that...[/QUOTE]

What about others who do the same dam thing and continually personally attack?

Lets just leave it at that..........

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bringing home surprise guests (bed bugs) from an innocent trip on public buses has become a known problem in recent years. Wear disposable clothes, carry all your worldly items in a sealed plastic bag. At the end of the bus ride be prepared to strip and burn those clothes before embracing your wife and heirs.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    car leasor - old leaning house owner - kenmore loyalist - Pocanos bus rider

you wouldn't be considered wealthy in Albania

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Timmy®;4374758]car leasor - old leaning house owner - kenmore loyalist - Pocanos bus rider
    [/QUOTE]

$650 per month - $7,200 per month - That Was In My Former House - Just For a Day

SAR I

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4374640]I was banned for my opinions of Rex and Sanchez the night of the Super Bowl. I notice other threads discussing the very same thing and being ignored.

Anal lube I heard is good stuff and its multi use allows more bang for the buck.[/QUOTE]

So you are saying the Mods suck

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4374992]So you are saying the Mods suck[/QUOTE]

some folks just give off a scent that screams "ban me!"

then there are others who routinely get away with murder

life's not fair son

you'll always have your generator

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Gangrene;4374746]Bringing home surprise guests (bed bugs) from an innocent trip on public buses has become a known problem in recent years. Wear disposable clothes, carry all your worldly items in a sealed plastic bag. At the end of the bus ride be prepared to strip and burn those clothes before embracing your wife and heirs.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Timmy®;4374758]car leasor - old leaning house owner - kenmore loyalist - Pocanos bus rider

you wouldn't be considered wealthy in Albania[/QUOTE]

:D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4374553]Does your Gateway even have it? :D[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4374562]Does that specific operating system require the huge thermo-nuclear sattelite dish to be mounted on your trailer roof or is it cemented into the ground?[/QUOTE]

Thi[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4374594]So your saying you dont have the internet capabillity to be able to surf the world-wide web and arent able to communicate with other mankind in a respectful type of way?[/QUOTE]

Anal lube I heard is good stuff and its multi use allows more bang for the buck.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4374652]It certainly seems that way. But personal issues shouldnt take precedent over rules of the forum.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4374668]What about others who do the same dam thing and continually personally attack?

Lets just leave it at that..........[/QUOTE]
    This jokester accuses me of trolling in fishookeds thread.

That's it you're on the list.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4374640]

You're making this way too easy for me

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    Spent my 18th b-day there, ya 100 years ago. I met one the most amazing girls I ever laid pipe to, so hot and so f--king sexy. She was so fine i can’t forget the name, get this, Rebecca Echa, Swedish, German and Dutch. I worked in a Go bar for 8 years and have enjoyed some of the best the female population has to offer, this girl blew them all away. I am now off to take a cold shower.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4374640]I was banned [B]for my opinions of Rex and Sanchez [/B]the night of the Super Bowl. I notice other threads discussing the very same thing and being ignored.

[/QUOTE]

No, no you were not.

You were banned because you had rapidly become one of the most annoying and unwanted posters on the board and your over-the-top whinning and b*tching that night gave WCO the excuse he needed to pull the trigger most everyone wanted.

_

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=thebigragu;4375001]Thi

This jokester accuses me of trolling in fishookeds thread.

[B]That's it you're on the list.[/B][/QUOTE]

With all due respect, who else is on the list?

sbiii, who else?

The envelope should contain how much $ ?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Just want to make sure this thread gets 10 pages......

Chad Pennington - Superstar!!!!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4375009]No, no you were not.

You were banned because you had rapidly become one of the most annoying and unwanted posters on the board and your over-the-top whinning and b*tching that night gave WCO the excuse he needed to pull the trigger most everyone wanted.

_[/QUOTE]

Most who disagree about Rex and Sanchez. If your gonna make accusations at least make them right.