Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: FA Tight Ends

What a fun thread this turned out to be. :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=Vin;4377709]What a fun thread this turned out to be. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Christ

[QUOTE=Nick Blitz;4375294]Can't be worse than Mulligan.[/QUOTE]

a rock would be better than false start Mulligan... rocks can't move...
    Last edited by FlagmanL11; 02-27-2012 at 01:34 PM.

[QUOTE=FlagmanL11;4377728]a rock would be better than false start Mulligan... rocks can't move...[/QUOTE]

If there were a rock ... And it's name we're Mulligan ... You can be sure that it would find a way to cross the street.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Bah! I thought this was a misplaced thread - Flight Attendant Tight Ends

Joel Dressen?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Vin;4377709]What a fun thread this turned out to be. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]
    When you have someone suggesting we bring back Anthony Becht, what do you expect?

All Pro
    Bennett is kind of a bone head and has his problems with drops and penalties... but he's a HUGE upgrade over Mulligan.

He's actually just what the Jets need IMO... a big blocking 2nd TE who is a threat to catch a pass -- something they haven't had in years.

I'd hope they sign him. He might actually mature (only 24 y/o) and develop into a quality player.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=TheMikeIsHot;4378138]Bennett is kind of a bone head and has his problems with drops and penalties... but he's a HUGE upgrade over Mulligan.

He's actually just what the Jets need IMO... a big blocking 2nd TE who is a threat to catch a pass -- something they haven't had in years.

I'd hope they sign him. He might actually mature (only 24 y/o) and develop into a quality player.[/QUOTE]

Who would have thought that finding a JAG #2 TE would be such a task. Its actually pretty comical when you think about it.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=sec.101row23;4378147]Who would have thought that finding a JAG #2 TE would be such a task. Its actually pretty comical when you think about it.[/QUOTE]

It makes me sick.