Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The word down here in Miami this week is: Manning

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like

The word down here in Miami this week is: Manning

After being down here this week, all of those in NY who think Manning has a 50% chance of winding up on our Jets - think again. Manning is mentioned every day on every sports cast and is usually found somewhere in the local papers. RG3 is also mentioned. But, the key is the new Fish HC won't have to "groom" and by drafting a WR, they'll have an instant downfield attack.

Just relaying the news.

PS - The idea of Rex entering his 4th season next year with us having the weakest QB position in our division, to me, is 100% UNACCEPTABLE.
    Last edited by Schroy48; 02-26-2012 at 01:33 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    They can sign Manning, arrange for his funeral after his neck breaks, which the Jets thereafter will not have the worst QB in the division.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Miami can't win at home, they can't fill their stands, and have lost the support of South Florida from too many years of futility. Miami's attention is focused solely on the Heat. Stephen Ross will make Peyton an offer he can't refuse.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=RoadFan;4376818]Miami can't win at home, they can't fill their stands, and have lost the support of South Florida from too many years of futility. Miami's attention is focused solely on the Heat. Stephen Ross will make Peyton an offer he can't refuse.[/QUOTE]

I believe he's injured. This is all jockeying for the 28 million and face by both sides.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Schroy48;4376804]After being down here this week, all of those in NY who think Manning has a 50% chance of winding up on our Jets - think again. Manning is mentioned every day on every sports cast and is usually found somewhere in the local papers. SG3 is also mentioned. But, the key is the new Fish HC won't have to "groom" and by drafting a WR, they'll have an instant downfield attack.

Just relaying the news.

PS - The idea of Rex entering his 4th season next year with us having the weakest QB position in our division, to me, is 100% UNACCEPTABLE.[/QUOTE]

so bc Miami is obsessed with Manning that means he will go there? umm no.

also, I suspect you meant RGIII not SG3.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4376831]so bc Miami is obsessed with Manning that means he will go there? umm no.

also, I suspect you meant RGIII not SG3.[/QUOTE]

Nice pickup.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=John_0515;4376835]Nice pickup.[/QUOTE]

unless there's something we don't know about SG3?:D

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4376831]so bc Miami is obsessed with Manning that means he will go there? umm no.

also, I suspect you meant RGIII not SG3.[/QUOTE]

Now that's funny

Hall Of Fame
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge
    Post Thanks / Like
    MANNING IS NOT COMING HERE. DUDE, THERE HAS BEEN 1 STRONG TEAM IN OUR DIVISION FOR THE LAST DECADE FORGET ABOUT QB'S.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    SG3 would instantly be the best QB on Miami's roster...

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4376831]also, I suspect you meant RGIII not SG3.[/QUOTE]

Just another example why the OP should stop making threads.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=mrcoops;4376847]SG3 would instantly be the best QB on Miami's roster...[/QUOTE]

LoL.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [B][SIZE="7"]R[/SIZE][/B]

The last refuge of a weak mind is attacking the spelling or grammar or penmanship or attire of the opponent. Or, in the case of people from Bergen, the lack of willingness to visit Tricky Dick's grave in Yorba Linda ;-)

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Schroy48;4376804]After being down here this week, all of those in NY who think Manning has a 50% chance of winding up on our Jets - think again. Manning is mentioned every day on every sports cast and is usually found somewhere in the local papers. RG3 is also mentioned. But, the key is the new Fish HC won't have to "groom" and by drafting a WR, they'll have an instant downfield attack.

Just relaying the news.

PS - The idea of Rex entering his 4th season next year with us having the weakest QB position in our division, to me, is 100% UNACCEPTABLE.[/QUOTE]

It's no different than NY papers and radio...

And I wouldn't jump to put Ryan Fitzpatrick ahead of Sanchez

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Sanchez>Fitzpatrick.

Why would Manning go to Miami? He's staying in Indy.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Manning gets too much hate around here. If he's cleared to play, he's cleared to play. By very, very highly paid professionals whose opinions are crucial to the success of their careers. I'm not advocating bringing in Peyton, but it's nothing like bringing in Favre.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Schroy48;4376915][B][SIZE="7"]R[/SIZE][/B]

The last refuge of a weak mind is attacking the spelling or grammar or penmanship or attire of the opponent. Or, in the case of people from Bergen, the lack of willingness to visit Tricky Dick's grave in Yorba Linda ;-)[/QUOTE]

or possibly the end result of a thought coming from a weak mind results in misspelling a key figure in your point.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Schroy48;4376915][B][SIZE="7"]R[/SIZE][/B]

The last refuge of a weak mind is attacking the spelling or grammar or penmanship or attire of the opponent. Or, in the case of people from Bergen, the lack of willingness to visit Tricky Dick's grave in Yorba Linda ;-)[/QUOTE]

There's also something called fellowship, where individuals who share common interests don't try and bombard their fellow persons with irrational rhetoric before running away.

And there's something to be said for attention to details. This is a football website, not English Literature. I find it ironic you mention weak minds.

Just saying.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    We all know that whenever fans and writers want and talk about a player, that player signs with the team every time.

Like when LeBron signed with the Knicks.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ASG0531;4376999]Manning gets too much hate around here. If he's cleared to play, he's cleared to play. By very, very highly paid professionals whose opinions are crucial to the success of their careers. I'm not advocating bringing in Peyton, but it's nothing like bringing in Favre.[/QUOTE]

Your right its worse....