Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cheap A$$es

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Cheap A$$es

Just got done reading a Yahoo article about "how to beat the claw machine" ([url]http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/unplugged/beat-claw-183238439.html[/url]) I believe a good portion of men play this machine to save money on a gift. This article reminds me of serious cheap a$$es I've encountered, especially hillbillies and rednecks in backwoods of Florida.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Why are you starting threads in here? Earn something, ideally respect, before initiating anything.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Borgoguy;4377120]Why are you starting threads in here? [B] Earn something,[/B] ideally respect, before initiating anything.[/QUOTE]

I will get my subscription of JI insider right away!

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sports;4377123]I will get my subscription of JI insider right away![/QUOTE]

At least you've noticed now.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sports;4377118] I believe a good portion of men play this machine to save money on a gift. [/QUOTE]

You do?

:eek:

lmao omg

-

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4377124]At least you've noticed now.[/QUOTE]

Almost 11,000 posts of bandwidth robbery!

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    SUCK-A-THON 2012 has begun.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;4377125]You do?

lmao omg

-[/QUOTE]

Question, has any JI member ever received the permaban?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sports;4377129]Question, has any JI member ever received the permaban?[/QUOTE]

LMAO

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=32green;4377125]You do?

lmao omg

-[/QUOTE]

Yes I like to hangout at county fairs filled with corn-on-the-cob eating, 300 pounder, tobacco-chewing, toothless greasy women.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sports;4377118]Just got done reading a Yahoo article about "how to beat the claw machine" ([url]http://games.yahoo.com/blogs/unplugged/beat-claw-183238439.html[/url]) I believe a good portion of men play this machine to save money on a gift. This article reminds me of serious cheap a$$es I've encountered, especially hillbillies and rednecks in backwoods of Florida.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the very informative article! I was going to send my wife a frisbee for her 40th birthday, but now that I know how to beat the claw machine, I will get to save some extra dough on her gift!!

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AFCEastFan;4377135]Thanks for the very informative article! I was going to send my wife a frisbee for her 40th birthday, but now that I know how to beat the claw machine, I will get to save some extra dough on her gift!![/QUOTE]

Dogs love Frisbee.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    A few years ago at Seaside Heights boardwalk my son cleaned out a claw machine filled with jerseys. Jets,Giants,Mets,Yankees people were giving him money for them as he won them. The manager sat back and watched when the machine was empty he kicked us out of the arcade. True story.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4377151]A few years ago at Seaside Heights boardwalk my son cleaned out a claw machine filled with jerseys. Jets,Giants,Mets,Yankees people were giving him money for them as he won them. The manager sat back and watched when the machine was empty he kicked us out of the arcade.[/QUOTE]

Any leftovers?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4377151]A few years ago at Seaside Heights boardwalk my son cleaned out a claw machine filled with jerseys. Jets,Giants,Mets,Yankees people were giving him money for them as he won them. The manager sat back and watched when the machine was empty he kicked us out of the arcade. True story.[/QUOTE]

If I saw a Denali in a claw machine I'd save my quarter and keep walking.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. Conway Twitty:

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V1fX-FvKW8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V1fX-FvKW8[/URL]

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Sports;4377129]Question, has any JI member ever received the permaban?[/QUOTE]

Only because Ruby has not been made a mod yet.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4377152]Any leftovers?[/QUOTE]

Honestly I think maybe an away Jeter jersey all the others either worn or given to friends we came home with about 4 Jets 4 Yankees.

[QUOTE=Timmy®;4377157]If I saw a Denali in a claw machine I'd save my quarter and keep walking.[/QUOTE]

Im not at all surprised you couldnt afford the gas.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Peebag;4377169]Ladies and Gentlemen, Mr. Conway Twitty:

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V1fX-FvKW8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9V1fX-FvKW8[/URL][/QUOTE]

Thank you! I needed an avatar.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AFCEastFan;4377135] I was going to send my wife a frisbee for her 40th birthday, but now that I know how to beat the claw machine, I will get to save some extra dough on her gift!![/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Sports;4377138]Dogs love Frisbee.[/QUOTE]

:eek::eek:

[QUOTE=Timmy®;4377157]If I saw a Denali in a claw machine I'd save my quarter and keep walking.[/QUOTE]

If I saw you walking by a claw machine with a Denali in it, I'd know the Nurse just upped my morphine and the light was coming soon.

I'd crap the bed just to say I did it.

-