Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 5 Year Plan ?? Anybody have the answer ??

Banned
    [QUOTE=Dunnie;4377215]I agree about Revis ... I think we trade him next year if possible. Maybe for two no. 1s and a player ??[/QUOTE]

No team would ever give up two #1's and a player for a CB.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=JoeWillieWhiteShoesHOF;4377226]Do you think the Jets will ever hire a HC who, you know, has actually been a HC?

And you know, actually succeeded being a HC, at the PRO LEVEL.

I was loving Rex Ryan, [B]but after 3 years I see that we have DC masquerading as HC[/B].[/QUOTE]

What did you see after the Tuna's first 3 years or BB's??

[QUOTE=Dunnie;4377219]why sar .. why .... i had hope you would not hijack this one :offtopic:[/QUOTE]

Ban his trolling ass

[QUOTE=Savage69;4377428]What did you see after the Tuna's first 3 years or BB's??[/QUOTE]

BAM!!

Banned
    [QUOTE=Savage69;4377428]What did you see after the Tuna's first 3 years or BB's??[/QUOTE]

Exactly. We hire a first time head coach, and you don't think he's ever going to make mistakes? You're a moron if you expect that.

Let's see what he's learned after this past season. If he keeps repeating the same mistakes, then it's time to think about replacing him. For an inexperienced HC he's been fairly successful.

He had a .500 season, and people want to bail on him? That's just idiotic. And let's say the Jets did fire him, and he went elsewhere and won a championship, these same dumba$$es would be the first ones b!tching about why we didn't keep him.

[QUOTE=sourceworx;4377449]Exactly. We hire a first time head coach, and you don't think he's ever going to make mistakes? You're a moron if you expect that.

Let's see what he's learned after this past season. If he keeps repeating the same mistakes, then it's time to think about replacing him. For an inexperienced HC he's been fairly successful.

He had a .500 season, and people want to bail on him? That's just idiotic. And let's say the Jets did fire him, and he went elsewhere and won a championship, these same dumba$$es would be the first ones b!tching about why we didn't keep him.[/QUOTE]

Fair enough ... And I agree ... But he has GOT to learn to be THE MAN .... And LEAD the entire team with a broader overall vision ... Otherwise he is really more suited as a coordinator. Stop pandering to the fans and media ... Concentrate on making your team better Rex. And be objective when evaluating performance... Please.