Thread: Hmm Wayne Hunter...right tackles make zero plays

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm Wayne Hunter...right tackles make zero plays

He'll get better.

We need Keller to stop sucking on titty and looking around like he didn't go out last night and suck titty. You didn't win the Super Bowl dip****.

[url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLwhdEFTfxU&feature=related[/url]

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [IMG]http://mclean.alltheragefaces.com/img/faces/png/neutral-suspicious.png[/IMG]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    Maybe he will, but I loved re-watching Edwards drag two Pro Bowlers into the end zone.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    Yeah. I hope braylon gets healthy and comes back here

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    ...and here I thought GMCJETS had the lock on 'most idiotic post of the week'.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Watching J-Co tip toe that sideline is as good as it gets. That Holmes catch is an all-time great. Edwards carrying the pride of Rutgers into the endzone. It was a magical night.

I just hope we don't look back on that game as the height of the Rex Ryan era.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    I must have watched this game about 20 times, I taped it while being at the game. Any given day any team can be anyone in the NFL. On this day the Jets really did dominate the Pats. And seeing that in person while a sea of blue and white surrounded me was priceless. So was doing the flight dance in the Gillette parking lot -> I proceded to run afterwards, but that isn't the point :)

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    where did that offense go? edwards and holmes both had it going and hunter made some key blocks. and sanchez? very decisive and on the mark.

it's not the players it's schitty.

Undrafted Free Agent
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=BrickHouse;4377511]I must have watched this game about 20 times, I taped it while being at the game. Any given day any team can be anyone in the NFL. On this day the Jets really did dominate the Pats. And seeing that in person while a sea of blue and white surrounded me was priceless. So was doing the flight dance in the Gillette parking lot -> I proceded to run afterwards, but that isn't the point :)[/QUOTE]

Same man, I also was there and watch the broadcast multiple times after that. That clip gave me the chills of how great teamwork can really be. It also instills some confidence in Mark, the kid can ball. I, unlike most am optimistic about next season between Ducasse getting a new line coach in Sporano (and a much simpler scheme), a non-injured Slauson and whatever pieces we pick up in the draft. I'm really hoping for a bonafide compliment for Holmes to come out of the top three picks we have this year.

Is the offseason over yet?

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sogreedy23;4378164]
    Is the offseason over yet?[/QUOTE]

I am ready now too.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    how angry does Nance sound on some of those plays? haha

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Edwards was so money. Still not sure what the hell happened. Plex was a disaster of a replacement imo.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    Good stuff indeed.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sameoldjets;4378104]where did that offense go? edwards and holmes both had it going and hunter made some key blocks. [B]and sanchez? very decisive and on the mark.[/B]it's not the players it's schitty.[/QUOTE]

+ a gagillion.

_

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=HessStation;4378609]Edwards was so money. Still not sure what the hell happened. Plex was a disaster of a replacement imo.[/QUOTE]

Nobody on the team really like Braylon. Notice nobody wondered why they weren't going to sign him but instead choose Holmes? There was something there with him that didn't sit well with the team. You know, kinda like what happened this year with BOTH starting WRs.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    i'm glad to see i'm not alone in having no idea what you're trying to say.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=John_0515;4377447]Maybe he will, but I loved re-watching Edwards drag two Pro Bowlers into the end zone.[/QUOTE]

Best Jet playoff Touchdown ever.