Thread: Shooting at a school in Clevland

Jets Insider VIP

Shooting at a school in Clevland

Lets keep the students in our prayers. It is not known if any of the 4 who were shot are seriously injured.

God bless our children.

[url]http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/02/27/10517706-report-4-hurt-in-ohio-high-school-shooting[/url]

Jets Insider VIP
    According to WKBN.com, police scanner traffic is reporting three victims are in critical state and one is stable.
    [url]http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/2012/02/27/10517706-report-4-hurt-in-ohio-high-school-shooting[/url]

Man, this is horrible.

messed up... lets see the the "reason" was for this one....

Jets Insider VIP
    One of the kids has died.

Such as shame. God bless this person and their family. I could not imagine the pain they must be feeling.

Unbelievable. They're going to mandate metal detectors and searches at schools pretty soon. Freakin terrible.

Jets Insider VIP
    They arrested the suspect. He is a student labeled as an "outsider". Seems he shot certain students and the victims weren't random.

Jets Insider VIP
    WTF??? As a parent, this just terrifies the crap out of you.

My heart goes out to the families of the victims.

Jets Insider VIP
    Hopefully the Animals take over soon.

Veteran
    This is so tragic and scary. I was a high school teacher as my first job after college, and these stories really get to me.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Horrible story. One news outlet reported that the kid was an outsider who was bullied. Bullying has a lot of consequences, and none of them are good.

Jets Insider VIP
    Sigh....this is terrible. I'm glad that being bullying is finally being recognized on a national level.

I tell my girls to try to be nice to everyone and treat them the way you want to be treated, unfortunately this is one of the reasons why. The last thing you ever want to be is in the sights of someone who is emotionally unstable.

On the flip side, some kids are just *******s, and they grow up to be *******s. Find the ****ty parents, and you'll probably find a ****ty kid.

I'm sure they'll find a way to blame this on videogames somehow.

[QUOTE=Fishooked;4377822]Sigh....this is terrible. I'm glad that being bullying is finally being recognized on a national level.

I tell my girls to try to be nice to everyone and treat them the way you want to be treated, unfortunately this is one of the reasons why. The last thing you ever want to be is in the sights of someone who is emotionally unstable.

On the flip side, some kids are just *******s, and they grow up to be *******s. Find the ****ty parents, and you'll probably find a ****ty kid.

I'm sure they'll find a way to blame this on videogames somehow.[/QUOTE]

or Marilyn Manson

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Mantle & Namath;4377841]or Marilyn Manson[/QUOTE]

Imagine if there were a Marilyn Manson Video Game? Would that bring on the apocalypse?

Hall Of Fame
    kids scared to get on school buses
    pushed into lockers
    called names and publicly humiliated

can't say I blame them for snapping. unfortunately, innocent kids usually
    get killed too.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Trades;4377843]Imagine if there were a Marilyn Manson Video Game? Would that bring on the apocalypse?[/QUOTE]

lol...

If playing violent video games makes me violent, does playing Monopoly make me a millionaire?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4377859]lol...

If playing violent video games makes me violent, does playing Monopoly make me a millionaire?[/QUOTE]

Depends on how good of a Monopoly player you are. Now if you were playing a good old game of Entitlements then there might be a guarantee.

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=Trades;4377895]Depends on how good of a Monopoly player you are. Now if you were playing a good old game of Entitlements then there might be a guarantee.[/QUOTE]

I did always get the "Get Out of Jail Free" card...but usually only once I had hotels on Park and Boardwalk :P