Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Terrell Owens coming back for the love of the game

All Pro
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4378848]I guess they figure it drives site traffic.

I stayed out of the other thread, was just looking for [I]come on[/I] courtesy.

:D

_[/QUOTE]

I'm not complaining, there's just a lot flying around in this thread. :)

[QUOTE=JStokes;4378763]LOLGFY.

Go play in your idiotic thread about how great an idea it would be for the Jets to sign an over-the-hill, injured, locker-room disease because he's cheap.

Seriously, buy a f*cking clue.

_[/QUOTE]

Holmes sucks and hes not only locker-room disease but on field disease and he cost us a small fortune.

[QUOTE=Austin;4378842]Since when is this kind of behavior tolerated on the board?[/QUOTE]

A certain select group gets way with this type of behavior, go figure.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=Austin;4378874]I'm not complaining, there's just a lot flying around in this thread. :)[/QUOTE]

Lol. I'm heading out to a concert soon, just f*cking around to pass the time--it's always fun to pick on the dumbest of Jet fans :D

[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4378876]

A certain select group gets way with this type of behavior, go figure.[/QUOTE]

Yup. Most folks here still have no idea why you haven't been banned for supreme annoyance. And incrediblity stupidity.

Seriously, if you want to continue to your stupidly illogical argument that TO NEEDS to be a Jet, then go play in the other stupidly illogical thread.

_

[QUOTE=JStokes;4378901]Lol. I'm heading out to a concert soon, just f*cking around to pass the time--it's always fun to pick on the dumbest of Jet fans :D
    Yup. Most folks here still have no idea why you haven't been banned for supreme annoyance. And incrediblity stupidity.
    [/QUOTE]

Yes we are dumb and you are the smartest know it all. Im surprised Woody Johnson hasnt found you and fired Tanne.

MANY here cant believe you havent been BANNED for PERSONAL ATTACKS and TROLLING in almost every thread.

If T.O could help why not?

Enjoy the concert I didnt know Barry Manilow was touring....;)

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4378908]Yes we are dumb and you are the smartest know it all. Im surprised Woody Johnson hasnt found you and fired Tanne.

MANY here cant believe you havent been BANNED for PERSONAL ATTACKS and TROLLING in almost every thread.

If T.O could help why not?

Enjoy the concert I didnt know Barry Manilow was touring....;)[/QUOTE]

It's surprising that you still haven't figured out that most here think you're a total dick.

Never said I was anywhere near GM material--I leave that to the pros.

Idiot fans who think they know better than Tanny?

Those are the TRUE clowns here.

BTW clown, I purposefully DIDN'T post in your idiotic thread because I didn't want THIS to happen. The very reason why I started a seperate thread.

You came here and infected it like all the other threads you post in.

You're like the TO of the Pfail Strip.

Off to Van Halen.

_

[QUOTE=JStokes;4378919]It's surprising that you still haven't figured out that most here think you're a total dick.

Never said I was anywhere near GM material--I leave that to the pros.

Idiot fans who think they know better than Tanny?

Those are the TRUE clowns here.

BTW clown, I purposefully DIDN'T post in your idiotic thread because I didn't want THIS to happen. The very reason why I started a seperate thread.

You came here and infected it like all the other threads you post in.

You're like the TO of the Pfail Strip.

Off to Van Halen.

_[/QUOTE]

How is calling someone a total dick NOT A PERSONAL ATTACK. :confused:

This guy cant debate football all he does is ATTACK people personally for their opinions on football.

You two need to relax... TO is not coming so no worries mon.....

[QUOTE=GMCJETS;4378925]How is calling someone a total dick NOT A PERSONAL ATTACK. :confused:

This guy cant debate football all he does is ATTACK people personally for their opinions on football.[/QUOTE]

ENOUGH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!

[QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4378958]ENOUGH FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!![/QUOTE]

You're right ENOUGH from the members here who get away with the personal attacks daily. :mad:

I'll try to talk about football instead of adding to the 3 pages of pointless bickering.

I liked T.O. I always thought he played hard, albeit super immature and self centered. He's 38. That bothers me more than anything else that's going on with him (I'm looking at it from a "how can he help my football team" point of view). I want young fresh legs, of which there are many in free agency, and especially the 2011 draft.

The New York Jets are not in salary cap hell. If people didn't notice, there are players on this roster named "Revis", "Mangold", "Harris" and the such, who will command high salaries. We just restructured D'Brick, and Scott appears out the door.

Who we add must be scrutinized, and after the Plaxico debacle (I'm sorry, he was a good red zone receiver, but that's it), I want a young playmaker, of which this offense is severely lacking (only Holmes is a playmaker, on a good day - that's it).

Good luck, T.O. I'd like to see him in the league again. Not for the Jets.

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4378925]How is calling someone a total dick NOT A PERSONAL ATTACK. :confused:

This guy cant debate football all he does is ATTACK people personally for their opinions on football.[/QUOTE]

On my way into NYC for Van Halen (via car service, not bus, really the only way to go slurpslurp) and saw your whiny cry out response to the mods.

So whilst I have BB service, I didn't CALL you a total dick, was just pointing out that most here THINK you are a dick. I haven't personally attacked anyone, I think you're a perfectly fine person that just never took Logic 101 in college (you did go to college, yes?) And doesn't understand much about football. The constant knee-jerk reaction posts by you about "beasts" we need to sign (Laron Landry? Really?), about how great the Gggggggggggggmen are, about how we need to sign the an ancient locker room disease that hasn't played in a year but because he won't cost much makes it imperative to sign him idiocy, and your moronic retort whenever someone pokes holes in your silly arguments "NAMATH WON A SUPERBOWL", you just need to calm down and not try so hard.

You don't need to be a dick (not my words--countless others). Besides, I can't debate football with illogical knee jerk reactionists.

And, as I said before--I SPECIFICALLY avoided YOUR thread to avoid THIS.

YOU decided to come here with your whining and moaning and b*tching. And now YOU'RE complaining to the mods about ME.

Oh the ironing.

Enjoy your evening, I KNOW I'll enjoy mine.

_

Please merge all TO threads. Thx

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=JStokes;4379027]On my way into NYC for Van Halen (via car service, not bus, really the only way to go slurpslurp) and saw your whiny cry out response to the mods.

So whilst I have BB service, I didn't CALL you a total dick, was just pointing out that most here THINK you are a dick. I haven't personally attacked anyone, I think you're a perfectly fine person that just never took Logic 101 in college (you did go to college, yes?) And doesn't understand much about football. The constant knee-jerk reaction posts by you about "beasts" we need to sign (Laron Landry? Really?), about how great the Gggggggggggggmen are, about how we need to sign the an ancient locker room disease that hasn't played in a year but because he won't cost much makes it imperative to sign him idiocy, and your moronic retort whenever someone pokes holes in your silly arguments "NAMATH WON A SUPERBOWL", you just need to calm down and not try so hard.

You don't need to be a dick (not my words--countless others). Besides, I can't debate football with illogical knee jerk reactionists.

And, as I said before--I SPECIFICALLY avoided YOUR thread to avoid THIS.

YOU decided to come here with your whining and moaning and b*tching. And now YOU'RE complaining to the mods about ME.

Oh the ironing.

Enjoy your evening, I KNOW I'll enjoy mine.

_[/QUOTE]

Wow.

A) it's not your job to police the board

B) insisting that other people think he is a dick is the same as calling him a dick

C) seeing as how there's an identical thread on this further down the strip, the only conclusion I can reach is you felt like trolling the **** out of this guy under the guise of "avoiding him"

Lousy thread, and lousy tactics for dealing with GMC. If you feel like we're not doing our job, then let us know, please. This is just infantile.

And GMC, clearly no one likes you. Take a step back and evaluate why, and then think twice about creating another thread.

Holy CRAP guys.