Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Where's 32green?

All League

Where's 32green?

Wasn't he 'sposed to be getting diddled at the dentist today, and promising bus-ride-like updates throughout?

[QUOTE=Big L;4378231]Wasn't he 'sposed to be getting diddled at the dentist today, and promising bus-ride-like updates throughout?[/QUOTE]

He hasn't been exactly "all there" lately.

[url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241853[/url]

I bet he formatted C:

Jets Insider VIP
    I heard that he was going to the dentist, but instead of telling him to go Suite #12 at the medical office they accidentally sent him to Suite #21. So he's undergoing a slightly different procedure....

[IMG]http://www.chatrabbit.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/dre.jpg[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=FF2®;4378232]He hasn't been exactly "all there" lately.[/QUOTE]

If "lately" is 1987 you are correct sir.

All League
    His eyes are swollen shut from the post op weeping.

All League
    Maybe he's still in the ER from severe rectal bleeding.

All League
    [QUOTE=Big L;4378231]Wasn't he 'sposed to be getting diddled at the dentist today, and promising bus-ride-like updates throughout?[/QUOTE]

32 Green doesn't get diddled by the dentist. The dentist gets diddled by 32 Green. :highfive:

Jets Insider VIP
    My guess is in the back of some Denali, sans pantaloons

(the cross pollination is rampant in this thread)

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=jetstream23;4378242]I heard that he was going to the dentist, but instead of telling him to go Suite #12 at the medical office they accidentally sent him to Suite #21. So he's undergoing a slightly different procedure....

[IMG]http://www.chatrabbit.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/09/dre.jpg[/IMG][/QUOTE]

So you're saying the dentist found a cavity?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

Ugh

Feeling much better today.

Wife had a big meeting suddenly come up for yesterday and after being off for a week for Presidents week she couldnt take off to drive me.

COudlnt eat or drink since the night before because of the anesthesia (thaaats right beeotches)

I end up taking a 40 buck cab ride where the Jamaican cab driver playing BLS asked me directions the whole time. :rolleyes:

Got there and filled out forms next to a fairly hot chick with a low cut blouse, briefly considered taking picks for you guys then projected ahead to the NY POst headline;

[B][FONT="Arial Black"]"WISDOM DOOF YANKED IN PIC ARREST!!!".[/FONT][/B]

Finally get shown to an exam room where the sound of contruction drilling (yes, you cant make this up, they were renovating part of the office) permeated the whole place.

The Doctor comes and... its a chick. Late 20's, skinny...not bad in a Librarian type way. (then I start panicking.. thinking of WCO saying I need a man with huge paws and kung fu grip for a quick, painless rip....this chick had 'lil porcelein hands...like an Olsen twin:eek:)

She asks me if I had anesthesia before and I tell yes, the last time for my wrist surgery a couple of years ago.

She says "oh, can I see?" looks at the scar, gags, and starts going "omg, thats so gross, I cant take it! Eeeeew"

Me arsehole clinches and I start eying the door, panicstricken, when all of a sudden the Doc. and the nurse burst out laughing. "Just kidding!" she says, grabbing my arm. "I love that stuff. Did I get you?"

:rolleyes:

Anyhoo, fast forward and the nurse begins to give me "sweet air" which is laughing gas I guess. (never had anything more than novacaine). The Doc leaves.

After like 30 seconds the nurse is like "feel anything?"

No.

Feel anything?

No.

Feel anything?

After like..15 minutes of this I start feeling whacked...and paranoid. "where the hell is the Doctor, am I supposed to be asleep? OMG....my wallet is in my jacket.., my phone..my keys...I'll get robbed." But in slow motion. Slow motion...thinking.:eek:

Then outside, one of the consruction workers is wheeling a gang box through (he looked like PK, but more tatooeir) and I imagine that he paused in front of the door and was looking at my jacket. Then I imagiined he was a junkie... and working here as a ruse to steal drugs....he knows the nurse, she's trying to incapacitate me....I have to warn someone..

All of a sudden I'm telling the nurse "get this off of me" and pawing at the mask "why the hell is this taking so long...where is the Dr. Omg My jacket....PK..." that sort of thing

With this the Dr. finally comes back Jabs my arm....I fall out.. and I wake up. Its done.

I feel great! Guy I work with swings by to drive me home,,, and I'm blabbing.

"what a breeze, no problemo, this is great, you should do it.. lets go to a Diner..Lets hit a bucket..." That sort of thing, but through blood soaked gauze and crusty lips.

DUdes going "ok ok ok ok ok k " while he stares at the road.

Then he's like "you know they called my name in the waiting room and asked me to come sit with you".

Yeah?

"I think they thought..you know"

What.

"That I was..a loved one...you know"

I'm like OMG, LMAO HOLY S***!, never thought of that! HAHAHHAHA.

"You... are a d*ck, never again" :D

Get dropped off...

Two hours later an F14 crashed into my jaw. W T F.

I thought the friggin meds were supposed to be awesome!:rolleyes:

The rest of the day is a blur of icepacks, soup slurping and terrified googling of "dry socket". (on noes! This can get worse, oh noes!) Meds eventually caught up though and I slept pretty good.

Much better today.

Jets Insider VIP
    Great story telling :clapper:

A lot of gems in that one. :D ROFL

Jets Insider VIP
    It usually takes a day or two to get back full recall after the anesthesia.

Let us know when you finally remember the construction workers inserting their tools in your "gang box". :D

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=32green;4378429]"why the hell is this taking so long...where is the Dr. Omg My jacket....PK..." [/QUOTE]

That's the same things the girls usually say to me when the chloroform starts to wear off...

[IMG]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/216/7nTnr.png[/IMG]

So. Do you still have your wallet?

Was your "partner" considerate enough to record your drug induced rambling on the car ride home and post it on youtubes?

Did they pull the right tooth?

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4378451]That's the same things the girls usually say to me when the chloroform starts to wear off...

[IMG]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/216/7nTnr.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

:clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper::clapper:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4378451]That's the same things the girls usually say to me when the chloroform starts to wear off...

[IMG]http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/006/216/7nTnr.png[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Lmao....after 15 minutes of the gas, when the paranoiaz really started getting bad, I thought the whole office was an elaborate set, populated by evil actors.

"Someone had to stop your posting. That someone...is us".

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend

[QUOTE=crossfire;4378444]It usually takes a day or two to get back full recall after the anesthesia.

Let us know when you finally remember the construction workers inserting their tools in your "gang box". :D[/QUOTE]

:mad:

[QUOTE=frostlich;4378459]So. Do you still have your wallet?

Was your "partner" considerate enough to record your drug induced rambling on the car ride home and post it on youtubes?

Did they pull the right tooth?[/QUOTE]

Yes no yes

-

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=32green;4378429]Then outside, one of the consruction workers is wheeling a gang box through ([B]he looked like PK[/B], but more tatooeir) and I imagine that he paused in front of the door and was looking at my jacket. [/QUOTE]

lol

should have added laughing maniacally

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

I liked the Morty Seinfeld-esque paranoia over the wallet.