Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Santorum: Obama "A Snob" For Wanting Everyone To Go To College

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MnJetFan;4380945]lots of money to be made in the blue collar trades. Electrical, Plumbing, Machinist. Without the thousands of dollars in student loans.[/QUOTE]

Incorrect. Those people destroy America with their wanting to make upwards of 50k/year with health insurance stuff.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4380752]Professors are mostly liberal. I don't dispute that.

I think it's a good case for liberalism.[/QUOTE]

Actually, this [I]post[/I] captures liberalism pretty well.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4380971]Actually, this [I]post[/I] captures liberalism pretty well.[/QUOTE]

This post captures rightwing arrogance.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4381004]This post captures rightwing arrogance.[/QUOTE]
    This post is not a thread.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4380971]Actually, this [I]post[/I] captures liberalism pretty well.[/QUOTE]

In general, younger people tend to be more aggressive risk takers and possess liberal tendencies while older people minimize personal/political risk and develop conservative tendencies. In my opinion, human nature is a much more significant factor over claims of indoctrination within higher education.

If we want to have a discussion about the effects of indoctrination of young minds, there is no better place to start than religion from birth.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=parafly;4381024]In general, younger people tend to be more aggressive risk takers and possess liberal tendencies while older people minimize personal/political risk and develop conservative tendencies. In my opinion, human nature is a much more significant factor over claims of indoctrination within higher education.

If we want to have a discussion about the effects of indoctrination of young minds, there is no better place to start than religion from birth.[/QUOTE]

This has nothing to do with the post, really. I haven't addressed indoctrination at all.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=parafly;4381024]In general, younger people tend to be more aggressive risk takers and possess liberal tendencies while older people minimize personal/political risk and develop conservative tendencies. In my opinion, human nature is a much more significant factor over claims of indoctrination within higher education.

If we want to have a discussion about the effects of indoctrination of young minds, there is no better place to start than religion from birth.[/QUOTE]

It is said that if you are young and conservative you have no heart and if you are old and a liberal you have no mind.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4381027]This has nothing to do with the post, really. I haven't addressed indoctrination at all.[/QUOTE]

I agree. It was more of a general response, didn't mean to direct it at you alone.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Could you elaborate on what you meant here?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4378984]Potato is breaking bad??? :P[/QUOTE]

Libertatrian poster by day, meth kingpin by night! No wonder he's so relentless! :D

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4381079]Libertatrian poster by day, meth kingpin by night! No wonder he's so relentless! :D[/QUOTE]

Wish I had the balls it took to do it and the wherewithal to not get caught. I'd be a rich (tax-free) man ;)

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4381090]Wish I had the balls it took to do it and the wherewithal to not get caught. I'd be a rich (tax-free) man ;)[/QUOTE]

Make MDMA instead.

Chemically more stable. :P

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4381109]Make MDMA instead.

Chemically more stable. :P[/QUOTE]

I'm not worried about the stability of my products.

It's just that my brother in law works for the DEA.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4381134]I'm not worried about the stability of my products.

It's just that my brother in law works for the DEA.[/QUOTE]

LOLOLOLOL!!!

I knew someone who was a "fan" of the one bottle-meth method....and the kicker was that his Mom was a DEA agent.

He's dead now. I told him to stay away from that Redneck Crack. Thanks Missouri. :rolleyes:

BTW...interesting that you have a chemist background, JP.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=brady's a catcher;4381079]Libertatrian poster by day, meth kingpin by night! No wonder he's so relentless! :D[/QUOTE]

I can't tell the difference!

[IMG]http://a1.phobos.apple.com/us/r1000/037/Purple/37/0c/19/mzl.ruzekckm.480x480-75.jpg[/IMG]
    Last edited by Jungle Shift Jet; 03-01-2012 at 05:37 PM.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JetPotato;4381134]I'm not worried about the stability of my products.

It's just that my brother in law works for the DEA.[/QUOTE]

Breaking Bad or are you being honest?