Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Santorum: Satan is Systematically Destroying America

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Frequent Flyer;4379693]Do you think the bloodbath the voters handed the D's in '10 will vote the same way to oust B.O.?[/QUOTE]
    Nothing has changed, there isn't a new scapegoat to point at (they're defaulting to Bush again), and Obama runs a high disapproval rate in a sh*t economy.

Expect a repeat of 1980.

(And tell me if this sounds familiar: at this time in 1980 the media had a rosy take on the Carter administration and routinely ignored discontent in America's heartland. The polls indicated the election would be [I]"too close to call" ... "Looking back now, it is impossible to imagine that anyone thought Mr. Carter had the slightest chance to win considering what a horrible steward he was to the economy, foreign relations and domestic policies."[/I] [url]http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/feb/28/hurt-big-picture-looks-good-for-gop/[/url])

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance;4379694]It is that simple.

And if Romney is installed as leader of the Republican Party expect him to make efficient use of its resources.[/QUOTE]

He's a man of the people? He's been running for President for the last 6 years, must be nice to be rich enough to hang out and wait.

Sadly his religion is going alienate him more than anything.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance;4379709]Expect a repeat of 1980.

[/QUOTE]

God I hope you are right. Only nine more months to find out.

[IMG]http://thepeoplescube.com/images/Maya_Angelou_Obama_270.jpg[/IMG]

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    Better send Romney off to acting school and hope he gets some charisma too. :D

[QUOTE=sackdance;4379709]Nothing has changed, there isn't a new scapegoat to point at (they're defaulting to Bush again), and Obama runs a high disapproval rate in a sh*t economy.

Expect a repeat of 1980.

(And tell me if this sounds familiar: at this time in 1980 the media had a rosy take on the Carter administration and routinely ignored discontent in America's heartland. The polls indicated the election would be [I]"too close to call" ... "Looking back now, it is impossible to imagine that anyone thought Mr. Carter had the slightest chance to win considering what a horrible steward he was to the economy, foreign relations and domestic policies."[/I] [url]http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/feb/28/hurt-big-picture-looks-good-for-gop/[/url])[/QUOTE]