Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Rams trading 2nd overall pick

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=SizzleBear287;4379211]That would KILL us.[/QUOTE]

LOL. I stopped reading after "Redskins first to the Jets" for Sanchez. haha.

All Pro
    [QUOTE=SyracuseJet;4378542]Bart Scott and Holmes for their 2nd overall. Make it happen or GTFO Tanny! :steamin:

;)[/QUOTE]

LOL @ the thought of Holmes being reunited with Schitthead. That would be a purgatory on earth for him that would make me smile, and believe there is a God.
    Even better, a straight up Orton/Cutler type deal - Sanchez/Bradford. Oh my.

All League
    [QUOTE=DDNYjets;4379202]Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

That is the giant elephant of JI.[/QUOTE]

And when he doesn't, it'll be.. "How can he be expected to succeed with Schotty?" What folks couldn't say for Sanchez will be the safety valve for Bradford. I know what's going on here.

[QUOTE=NYJets 4 Life;4379361]And when he doesn't, it'll be.. "How can he be expected to succeed with Schotty?" What folks couldn't say for Sanchez will be the safety valve for Bradford. I know what's going on here.[/QUOTE]

I think its first to fail will be at fault. Sanchez struggles and Schotty/Bradford do great ... its Sanchez's who is responsible and vice versa. Not rocket science.

Banned
    [QUOTE=TKasper01;4378500]

Three way trade
    [B]Sanchez to the Redskins
    Redskins first to the Jets[/B]

This way the Redskins get their starter and it only costs them a 1st.

[/QUOTE]

Absolutley hilarious.

[QUOTE=TKasper01;4378500]Three way trade
    Sanchez to the Redskins
    Redskins first to the Jets
    This way the Redskins get their starter and it only costs them a 1st.
    Jets trade two firsts and a 3rd this year and a second next. I really think the Colts are taking RGIII. Luck is not a bad option for sure. We then take the next two or three years building around him to make a consistent winner for the next 10 or 12 years.

What say you?[/QUOTE]

The biggest question if M Sanchez is so good and you had faith he can be franchise Qb, why would the Jets even think of moving him. Right now coming off the year Sanchez had last year, you probably can't even get a second round pick for him. The Jets are going to get the sixth pick in the draft for Mark Sanchez. Highly unlikely.

Luck will be a colt. That one in the bag. The price tag to get to 2 will be alot more expensive than that. You win in this league having a franchise Qb.
    Last edited by Raider9175; 02-29-2012 at 11:44 AM.

[QUOTE=Peebag;4378481]quite frankly, I think the pick can be gotten on the cheap, similiar to what the Browns did with the Sanchez pick -[/QUOTE]

NO way. These top five QB picks aren't as expensive as they once was. The reason why so many more teams are willing to trade up for that pick. Watch how expensive it going to be to get the second pick of the draft.