Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Unexpected Team Contacts Rams for #2 Pick

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PMarsico9;4381220]Brees takes his drop then moves up towards the line.

Brees on the Jets next year would be insane. I don't care who we have, you are trading for an in-his-prime possible Hall of Famer.

I don't care what the "window" is. I don't care what Sanchez could be. If you can get Drew Brees and don't even inquire if he hits the market, then you are a terrible GM.[/QUOTE]

I'm not saying I wouldn't trade Sanchez for Brees, anyone would be crazy not to do that deal. But do you seriously think Brees would have had a great year with opposing DL living in his front, back and shirt pockets? I don't think he's any sturdier than Sanchez, though he probably takes care of the ball better.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    With Sneads (St Louis Gm) comments tonight I definitely think the Jets are in the mix for pick 2.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    If its a team you wouldn't normally guess, I'd say the Chargers. They just haven't been able to make it over the hump, and this may be the chance to shake things up.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4379117]Revis + Holmes for #2 overall pick?

Would you make that trade?

I sure as **** wouldn't.[/QUOTE]

Please go back to reading "the girl with the dragon tatoo" and keep nonsense like this off the board.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=section314;4381676]Please go back to reading "the girl with the dragon tatoo" and keep nonsense like this off the board.[/QUOTE]

That was a good book.

I wouldn't trade Revis for pretty much anyone. He keeps the defense what it is, moreso than any other player.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its time to DUMP this until it can be confirmed it was the NYJETS......:rolleyes:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GMCJETS;4381694]Its time to DUMP this until it can be confirmed it was the NYJETS......:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

I'd leave it. I'm curious who it is. If it's Miami or Buffalo it impacts us almost directly as well.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=John_0515;4381698]I'd leave it. I'm curious who it is. If it's Miami or Buffalo it impacts us almost directly as well.[/QUOTE]

Until it can be confirmed the discussion has gone awire.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=MCreighton13;4379019][url]http://www.rotoworld.com/player/nfl/7406/robert-griffin-iii[/url]

SI.com's Peter King confirms the Rams have already received a trade "feeler" for the No. 2 pick from a team "you would never expect."[/QUOTE]

I just heard Peter King (on Sirius NFL radio) and he said that when he says "feeler", it means a team said something along the lines of 'don't forget about us, if you're going to do a deal, talk to us before you make anything final" - which to me is not a feeler, a feeler involves a proposal - an informal, unofficial proposal - issued to measure the reaction.

Then this dooshnozzle goes on to say something like 'surprising' means "if a team with an established QB, like the Jets, were to...". He named one team, just the Jets, in his example. Jackass.