Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sen. Olympia Snowe won't run for reelection.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like

Sen. Olympia Snowe won't run for reelection.

Would of had a tough primary fight with a tea party candidate, but was lock in the general. Probably move this race from Likely GOP to Lean Dems column.
    Last edited by Mantle & Namath; 02-28-2012 at 06:05 PM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_xgc3jbV2M[/url]

:jets17

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    great theory, drunkid donuts

the state went TP crazy 2 years ago including the state house

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jungle Shift Jet;4379461]great theory, drunkid donuts

the state went TP crazy 2 years ago including the state house[/QUOTE]

A short trip there would tell you why.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mantle & Namath;4379128]Would of had a tough primary fight with a tea party candidate, but was lock in the general. Probably move this race from Likely GOP to Lean Dems column.[/QUOTE]

It's Have... Have, not Of, HAVE. WOULD HAVE.

How does "would of" even make a tiny bit of sense?

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    You know, alot of bad things have happened over the last 3 years since B.O. was annointed, but alot of good things have happened, too:

Murtha, Byrd and Kennedy all dropped dead, Barneys Frank said he won't run again and now Olympia Snowe says the same thing.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Frequent Flyer;4380820]You know, alot of bad things have happened over the last 3 years since B.O. was annointed, but alot of good things have happened, too:

Murtha, Byrd and Kennedy all dropped dead, Barneys Frank said he won't run again and now Olympia Snowe says the same thing.[/QUOTE]

I bet you're the kind of guy that would get offended if someone said the same thing about the death of Andrew Breitbart.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=adb280z;4381435]I bet you're the kind of guy that would get offended if someone said the same thing about the death of Andrew Breitbart.[/QUOTE]

Thats some funny moonbat **** right there. Murtha, Byrd and Kennedy compromised our nation with folly and leftist policy which caused financial and moral suffering for millions of citizens, there criminal behavior notwithstanding.

What exactly did Breitbart do that was so bad that you could even try to compare it to the absolute evil that Byrd and Kennedy and Murtha perpetuated?

The only thing I know about Breitbart is he showed ACORN was a scumbag organization that shouldn't be getting money looted from the taxpayers to illegally prop up politicians who hate them and say stupid **** like "they cling to their guns and religion".
    Last edited by Frequent Flyer; 03-02-2012 at 12:03 AM.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Frequent Flyer;4381512]Thats some funny moonbat **** right there.[/QUOTE]

I don't see how that is moonbat ****. You the celebrate death of political opponents, I find that to be disgusting.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=adb280z;4381516]You the celebrate death of political opponents[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately we don't have term limits for criminals--- I mean members of congress. Death was the only way to remove these evil scumbags who used there power to steal billions from taxpayers all over this country, who couldn't vote the bastards out. And thank God that day of reckoning came.

I celebrate the death of anybody who abuses there position of public trust to lie, cheat and steal, and create policies that hurt American citizens.

Politicians by and large are corrupt, but these three were some of the worst.

All League
    East of the Jordan, West of the Rock of Gibraltar
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=adb280z;4381516]I don't see how that is moonbat ****. You the celebrate death of political opponents, I find that to be disgusting.[/QUOTE]

Show of hands ... Who thinks the term "moonbat" is clever?

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=adb280z;4381435]I bet you're the kind of guy that would get offended if someone said the same thing about the death of Andrew Breitbart.[/QUOTE]

Easiest bait EVER. I applaud you, sir.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4379484]It's Have... Have, not Of, HAVE. WOULD HAVE.

How does "would of" even make a tiny bit of sense?[/QUOTE]

Please don't insult the highly intelligent progressives - they're much more evolved than the rest of us. Thank you.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    Boston’s “big dig” boondoggle raped American taxpayers for $14.6 billion. The project cost was more than double the Panama Canal's in today's dollars. Senator Kennedy was the prime mover for a bill that allocated an initial 2.5 billion federal dollars that was supposed to pay for the project--- ten years later Kennedy and John Kerry, and Governors Weld, Celluci, and Swift, all looked the other way as tax money was looted by organized crime, corrupt unions, and incompetent management of the vast construction project to the tune of almost $15 billion.

Kennedy also drove drunk off a bridge and left his passenger to drown. He didn’t bother reporting it for at least 24 hours. He was never indicted for this crime much less punished for it. In fact the good people of Assachussets reelected him for a dozen more 6 year terms—which he devoted to more drunkenness and debauchery (his nephew raped a woman on his property) and of course, the grand theft larceny of $15 billion dollars from American citizens.

Rep. John Murtha, was an unindicted co-conspirator in the FBI sting operation Abscam. They got the bastard dead to rights on tape negotiating a bribe with sleazy Arab oil men. He was affectionately known as the “king of pork” inside the beltway- he steered more taxpayer funds to his congressional district than any other member. In 2008 he raped American taxpayers for $192 million. I know, peanuts compared to the $15 billion Kennedy looted.

Murtha also called 11 Marines serving in Iraq “murderers”. All since then have been cleared of all charges.

Finally, there’s the senator from West Virginia, Robert Byrd. After 47 years on the Senate's powerful Appropriations Committee, Byrd had mastered congressional earmarks- From 1991 to the year he did us all a favor and dropped dead, he steered $3 billion in earmarks to West Virginia.

I'm glad all of them are dead. If they were still alive, they would be still be stealing from all of us. I look forward to the day Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid join them in Hell.
    Last edited by Frequent Flyer; 03-02-2012 at 12:29 PM.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Buster;4381528]Show of hands ... Who thinks the term "moonbat" is clever?[/QUOTE]

2004 thinks it is.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=adb280z;4381516]I don't see how that is moonbat ****. You the celebrate death of political opponents, I find that to be disgusting.[/QUOTE]

If Maxine Waters died, I'd fargin' laugh my ass off...

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4382202]If Maxine Waters died, I'd fargin' laugh my ass off...[/QUOTE]

your family must be so proud

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4382202]If Maxine Waters died, I'd fargin' laugh my ass off...[/QUOTE]

I lol when anyone dies. Especially when people get all broke up about it.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    There is too much venomous partisanship in politics right now, and I applaud Snowe for ceding power and refusing to conform to the **** show going on in Washington right now.

Politicians have battled and disagreed with each other since our country was founded, but at the end of the day, they were all a part of the same fraternity and befriended each other for the most part. They socialized, shared views and opinions, and had each other's backs.

Not anymore. The division and hatred in Washington has never been greater.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mantle & Namath;4382205]your family must be so proud[/QUOTE]

As proud as yours for birthing a schizophrenic?

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4382209]I lol when anyone dies. Especially when people get all broke up about it.[/QUOTE]

I get more broken up when people are banneded... :(

I'm with you on taking a week off from here though... I don't want to be a burden while Paulie cleans house... (if he doesn't get me for the schizo comment, that is) :O