Thread: You know what would be funny?

You know what would be funny?

If the Rams trade their #2 pick to a team who really wants RGIII in the next couple weeks. Then that crazy Colts owner says "you know what, we don't want Luck anymore, we're taking RGIII first overall." what if they are just yanking everyone with the Luck talk?

I am sure the team that traded up would "settle" for Luck, but currently, that team is probably thinking they are trading up to get RGIII. what if the team that trades up had RGIII first and Luck second and don't get their guy?

I know teams and the top pick sometimes work out a deal before the draft, but I really hope the Colts throw a wrench into the situation and pull some shat like that

Any team who wants a QB and had traded up to #2 would be doing cartwheels at getting Luck even if they thought they were going to get RG3 to begin with.

Luck is a more sure thing that RG3 ( I think Luck will be like Matt Ryan except he will be able to win big games) but I think RG3 has higher potential (Bigger vick with a smarter head on his shoulders?)

RGIII = Jamarcus with dreadlocks.

Hall Of Fame
    No team has RG3 rated ahead of Luck.

Jets Insider VIP
    RGIII & Luck = "Colossal Busts of the 2012 Draft" from NFL.ESPN.COM March 11, 2015

[QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4380111]RGIII & Luck = "Colossal Busts of the 2012 Draft" from NFL.ESPN.COM March 11, 2015[/QUOTE]

At worst Luck should be serviceable...

RGIII on the other hand has the potential to bust out...

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=AlwaysGreenAlwaysWhite;4380121]At worst Luck should be serviceable...

RGIII on the other hand has the potential to bust out...[/QUOTE]

It's gonna be bad.

Veteran
    [QUOTE=SizzleBear287;4380083]RGIII = Jamarcus with dreadlocks.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/002/135/sw50sw8sw578.gif[/IMG]

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=bravesQB718;4380151][IMG]http://i3.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/002/135/sw50sw8sw578.gif[/IMG][/QUOTE]

Does RG3 not have braids?

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    I don't think Indy is ready for a black QB.

Hall Of Fame
    I think they both will be Pro Bowlers at the least.

I like what I see from RG3, I dont think he is going to be overwhelmed or bewildered at times like a guy like Sanchez can be.

I think Luck is going to a Peyton Manning/John Elway hybrid.

[QUOTE=DDNYjets;4380156]I think they both will be Pro Bowlers at the least.

I like what I see from RG3, I dont think he is going to be overwhelmed or bewildered at times like a guy like Sanchez can be.

I think Luck is going to a Peyton Manning/John Elway hybrid.[/QUOTE]

RG3 is incredibly intelligent. Once the speed of the NFL slows down for him, he's going to be giving defenses fits.

Jets Insider VIP
    In Morris Co., N.J. at the right end of a Browning 12 gauge, with Nick to my left n Rex to my right.
    Standing in the pocket and taking a wallop is still a requirement in this league.

Have we learned nothing from the vast mouth-breather consensus that Cam Newton would suck?

I certainly have... Get Manning or RGIII and trade him for Newton!