Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Avengers

Avengers

Check out the new trailer. Looks pretty cool with all those guys on the screen together. Marvel knows what they're doing over there.

[URL="http://trailers.apple.com/trailers/marvel/avengers/"]Apple Trailer Website for 1080[/URL]

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY9DnBNJFTI&feature=g-logo&context=G2d8a4faFOAAAAAAAAAA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY9DnBNJFTI&feature=g-logo&context=G2d8a4faFOAAAAAAAAAA[/URL]

I really cant wait for this. My favorite comic growing up (geeky I know), just hope it doesnt dissapoint.

All League
    i like the trailer except for the godawful costume's they gave to captain america and hawkeye.. it would have been alright to leave them the way they were. other than that im pretty syked to watch this one... :yes:

[QUOTE=neevsmazda07;4380230]i like the trailer except for the godawful costume's they gave to captain america and hawkeye.. it would have been alright to leave them the way they were. other than that im pretty syked to watch this one... :yes:[/QUOTE]

I thought C.A. was pretty close.Am I missing something? Hawkeyes sucks, looks nothing like it should.

My favorite is the Hulk. Actually, my favorite character growing up was Wolverine, but since they ruined that with X-Men Origins, anything Hulk now takes center stage. I even have a Hulk spatula for those monstrous omelets in the morning.

All League
    [QUOTE=STL Jet fan;4380234]I thought C.A. was pretty close.Am I missing something? Hawkeyes sucks, looks nothing like it should.[/QUOTE]

caps uni from his feature film was pretty bad-ass... this new goes to far back to the classic look from the 60's. the golden age of comics i like to think... hawkeye in my opinion is the worst so far. he looks like a cross between a swat team member and the count of monte cristo...

All League
    [QUOTE=John_0515;4380236]My favorite is the Hulk. Actually, my favorite character growing up was Wolverine, but since they ruined that with X-Men Origins, anything Hulk now takes center stage. I even have a Hulk spatula for those monstrous omelets in the morning.[/QUOTE]

punisher was it for me... even that young i understood the concept behind the character... no super powers.. just rage and the thirst for vengeance!!! :devilgun:

[QUOTE=neevsmazda07;4380249]caps uni from his feature film was pretty bad-ass... this new goes to far back to the classic look from the 60's. the golden age of comics i like to think... hawkeye in my opinion is the worst so far. he looks like a cross between a swat team member and the count of monte cristo...[/QUOTE]

Gotcha.. Didnt really look that close at C.A. Hawkeye really caught my eye because he was my favorite. Really looks $hitty in the film.

Jets Insider VIP
    Trailer looked sick. I don't understand why cap and iron man were fighting Thor.

Cap looked great. Hawkeye looks the ghey with his cheesy bow and arrows. Iron man looks like he pwns in this.

All League
    [QUOTE=dmitexxi;4380275]Trailer looked sick. I don't understand why cap and iron man were fighting Thor.
    .[/QUOTE]

it looks like they where under some kind of spell from loki.. thor's brother.

[QUOTE=neevsmazda07;4380285]it looks like they where under some kind of spell from loki.. thor's brother.[/QUOTE]

I also think Thor questions Cap's leadership in this movie.

Who knows, it looks awesome all around.

[QUOTE=John_0515;4380319]
    Who knows, it looks awesome all around.[/QUOTE]

True. Is there an exact release date yet?

Jets Insider VIP
    5/4/12

All Pro
    I can't wait. I'm usually more of a DC guy (pumped for TDKR) but this looks absolutley awesome, and I've enjoyed all the Marvel Studios films so far -- if only they could get back the rights for all their properties so we didn't have to see Fox and Sony screw them up.

Holy Crap this is going to be awesome!!!

Jets Insider VIP
    as super hero Bart Scott would say "Can't Wait!"

Jets Insider VIP
    [QUOTE=neevsmazda07;4380254]punisher was it for me... even that young i understood the concept behind the character... no super powers.. just rage and the thirst for vengeance!!! :devilgun:[/QUOTE]

note to self: keep all arms and sharp point objects away from neevs.....

Hall Of Fame
    [QUOTE=John_0515;4380236]My favorite is the Hulk. Actually, my favorite character growing up was Wolverine, but since they ruined that with X-Men Origins, anything Hulk now takes center stage. I even have a Hulk spatula for those monstrous omelets in the morning.[/QUOTE]

I have 2 Hulk Christmas ornaments. And one Ironman ornament.

_

Hall Of Fame
    I am guess the chances of Seeing a Dr. Strange movie any time soon have not gotten any better :(