Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Avengers

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=EM31;4380911]I am guess the chances of Seeing a Dr. Strange movie any time soon have not gotten any better :([/QUOTE]

Its actually in development.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Austin;4380584]I can't wait. I'm usually more of a DC guy (pumped for TDKR) but this looks absolutley awesome, and I've enjoyed all the Marvel Studios films so far -- if only they could get back the rights for all their properties so we didn't have to see Fox and Sony screw them up.[/QUOTE]

The new Spidey film looks pretty good, I really grew to hate McGuire in that role.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    I was never a big Avengers fan (X-Men for me), but this looks very good, as does the Spidey reboot.

I'd pay good money for them to reboot The Punisher and do it right this time around.:mad:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Peebag;4380635]note to self: keep all arms and sharp point objects away from neevs.....[/QUOTE]

lmao.. the wife asked what i wanted for my b-day. i told her i could always use more ammo. thank god for the first amendment :yes:

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Maury77;4380920]The new Spidey film looks pretty good, I really grew to hate McGuire in that role.[/QUOTE]

mcguire was alright until he had to portray peter parkers darkside as black spidey in the third installment.. he really had the dorkey nerd part down tho..

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=neevsmazda07;4381173]mcguire was alright until he had to portray peter parkers darkside as black spidey in the third installment.. he really had the dorkey nerd part down tho..[/QUOTE]

Couldn't stand MJ by the third movie.

_

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4381197]Couldn't stand MJ by the third movie.

_[/QUOTE]

I hate Kirsten Dunst in general

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    People still like comic book movies?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ruby2;4381227]People still like comic book movies?[/QUOTE]

I know, I know, we all like the crappiest movies.

_

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

see this is why ur not a mod.....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Still haven't responded to what awesome movies you've gone to theaters to see in the past year or 2.

_

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    I honestly have been underwhelmed by the new Spider-Man trailers, althought Spidey is admittedly not one of my favorite characters. Looks like it's trying too hard, IMO.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4381242]Still haven't responded to what awesome movies you've gone to theaters to see in the past year or 2.

_[/QUOTE]

Thats because I hate everything:D

Last movie I saw in theatre was the Grey.....meh at best

Last netflix movies were

Shutter Island - Very good, but figured it out half way through
    Village of the Damned - Trash
    Misery - Awesome

Stokes have you ever seen Mulholland Drive? I havent watched it in forever but I remember it being awesome.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ruby2;4381327]

Stokes have you ever seen Mulholland Drive? I havent watched it in forever but I remember it being awesome.[/QUOTE]

Didn't love it. I'm not a fan of weird for weirdness's sake. Loved Laura Harring, but Lynch has never been one of my favorites.

God, I HATED Eraserhead.

Have you seen In Bruges? Gone Baby Gone? The Lives of Others? Lucky Number Slevin? Kiss Kiss Bang Bang? Mr. Brooks? The Counterfeiters? Man on Wire? Boondock Saints? A Perfect World? Blood Simple? Taking Chance? Unthinkable? A Simple Plan? The Proposition? Breaker Morant?

L. A. Confidential?

Go.

Go now.

_

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ruby2;4381327]Thats because I hate everything:D

[/QUOTE]

I actually like most movies--serious dramas, lowbrow humor, foreign films, shoot-em up action flicks, blockbusters, comic books, indie sleepers--anything but musicals and Tyler Perry movies. Probably see on average 3 a week between theater and Netflix. I keep a running list so I don't re-rent them (unless I want to--there are some I watch every year, sometimes twice).

_

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4381347]I actually like most movies--serious dramas, [B]lowbrow[/B] humor, foreign films, shoot-em up action flicks, blockbusters, comic books, indie sleepers--anything but musicals and Tyler Perry movies. Probably see on average 3 a week between theater and Netflix. I keep a running list so I don't re-rent them (unless I want to--there are some I watch every year, sometimes twice).

_[/QUOTE]

That figures.

:alien:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Movie looks very cool but Samuel L Jackson as Nick Fury is starting to be very irritating. One-note bs

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Austin;4380584]if only they could get back the rights for all their properties so we didn't have to see Fox and Sony screw them up.[/QUOTE]

quoted for truth.

Would have been nice to see spidey and wolverine with the avengers.

Are those rights gone forever? I can't see Disney not wanting those rights back

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jetworks;4381089]I was never a big Avengers fan (X-Men for me), but this looks very good, as does the Spidey reboot.

I'd pay good money for them to reboot The Punisher and do it right this time around.:mad:[/QUOTE]

I used to own prob like 70% of the uncanny xmen comics. Up until maybe 17 when my mother threw them, baseball cards and my star wars figures away because "they are for kids" I still hold that against her.

Coolest thing I saw was my friends older brother has an #1 amazing spiderman in mint condition. It was cool to actually see one.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=dmitexxi;4381642]I used to own prob like 70% of the uncanny xmen comics. Up until maybe 17 when my mother threw them, baseball cards and my star wars figures away because "they are for kids" I still hold that against her.

Coolest thing I saw was my friends older brother has an #1 amazing spiderman in mint condition. It was cool to actually see one.[/QUOTE]

I don't have many comics from when I was young, but I still have GI Joe #1.

Somewhere, but it's sealed. I don't think it's worth anything.