Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Thread: For the same fans who have given up on Sanchez, would you take Bradford?

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4384352]At the time, who was to know?

[B]Hindsight is always 20/20[/B].[/QUOTE]

True just showing how a opinion can be wrong.. BTW I think Bradford will be a franchise QB but I'll have to see what Schotty does first..:eek:

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    opinions are fine

like a$$holes, everybody has one

the only problem is when people claim that an opinion is a fact because other people have the same opinion. I'm not blaming since, I for one am one of the very same clowns that does this often enough

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4384325]No. I was simply stating that several posters agree with my opinion.

And the thing is. The majority of the ones who agree have actually watched Bradford play in a game. And I would venture to say that those who don't agree, haven't watched more than maybe a quarter. If that.[/QUOTE]

Tex is watching a lot of Rams games, hmm?

:rolleyes:

_

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4384394]Tex is watching a lot of Rams games, hmm?

_[/QUOTE]
    What else does he have to do?

Thing is, Tex is not a Sanchez hater. He likes Sanchez. He may even have a Sanchez bobblehead.

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;4384389]opinions are fine

like a$$holes, everybody has one

[B]the only problem is when people claim that an opinion is a fact[/B] because other people have the same opinion. I'm not blaming since, I for one am one of the very same clowns that does this often enough[/QUOTE]

Where did I say that it was a fact?

It was always stated as my opinion.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4384394]Tex is watching a lot of Rams games, hmm?

[/QUOTE]

You don't have to watch alot of Rams games.

1 or 2 games and you can easily tell who is the better QB.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4384454]You don't have to watch alot of Rams games.

1 or 2 games and you can easily tell who is the better QB.[/QUOTE]

Check back after year one in a Shotty led offense. You might have a different opinion.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Tex is BACK!

_

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like

Actually you could just look at back-to-back games.

The Colt playoff game and the Pats playoff game.

Both on the road.

I'll put them up against any playoff games Bradford has played.

_

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'd take Bradford over Sanchez in a heartbeat.

Let's see, a highly efficient, accurate QB with a ton of potential? Yeah, that sounds exactly like what this offense could use.

Bradford has never had the sweet setup that Sanchez has had since coming into the league. Who the hell on that St. Louis offense, besides Steven Jackson, is even worth mentioning?

Their OL is horrible, they don't have any receivers or TE's that are noteworthy, and their defense as a whole is pretty damn terrible outside of Long and Lauriniatis.

Sanchez got drafted into the perfect situation for a young QB and even now, three years later, he still looks like a rookie.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Untouchable;4384485]I'd take Bradford over Sanchez in a heartbeat.

Let's see, a highly efficient, accurate QB with a ton of potential? Yeah, that sounds exactly like what this offense could use.

Bradford has never had the sweet setup that Sanchez has had since coming into the league. Who the hell on that St. Louis offense, besides Steven Jackson, is even worth mentioning?

Their OL is horrible, they don't have any receivers or TE's that are noteworthy, and their defense as a whole is pretty damn terrible outside of Long and Lauriniatis.

Sanchez got drafted into the perfect situation for a young QB and even now, three years later, he still looks like a rookie.[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm--53.5% completion rate last year--VERY accurate. 70.5% QB rating--HIGHLY efficient. 1 to 1 TD to INT ration.

Yup, that's the guy with the hockey stick pointed straight up.

He does play in really bad weather most of his games, in the best division in the NFL, so maybe that's why.

You're quoting his pre-draft workout strengths, nothing more.

_

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4384468]Actually you could just look at back-to-back games.

The Colt playoff game and the Pats playoff game.

Both on the road.

I'll put them up against any playoff games Bradford has played.

_[/QUOTE]

Ah, gotta love the cherry-picking. :rolleyes:

You cite 2 games out of the 53 he has started?

How did he perform when the Jets needed him the most in the final 3 games with the playoffs on the line?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4384544]Ah, gotta love the cherry-picking. :rolleyes:

How did he perform when the Jets needed him the most in the final 3 games with the playoffs on the line?[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://www.yanksarecoming.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/05/soiledbed.jpg[/IMG]

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4384494]Hmmmm--53.5% completion rate last year--VERY accurate. 70.5% QB rating--HIGHLY efficient. 1 to 1 TD to INT ration.

He does play in really bad weather most of his games, in the best division in the NFL, so maybe that's why.

_[/QUOTE]

LOL

I'm going by what I've seen with my own two eyes.

Just curious, how many St. Louis games would you say you have watched in the past two years?

Because to comment so passionately about how Sanchez is better or at least equal to Bradford without really seeing Bradford's body of work is just stupid.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the playoff record is really the only thing Sanchez supporters have to hang their hats on.

A young QB couldn't ask for a better setup than what Sanchez was given when he came into the league. Most teams that take a QB in the Top 5 of the draft are in that position because they're pretty damn terrible and are in a rebuilding phase. That wasn't the case with Sanchez and the Jets.

Bradford has sh*t around him, I don't even see how that's debatable. Yet he has still impressed the hell out of people around the league.

Hell, the Rams are so sold on Bradford that they're passing on RG3 and auctioning the 2nd pick in the draft. The Jets are so not-sold on Sanchez that they''ve actually held discussions with the Rams for the 2nd overall pick and are considered strong contenders in the Peyton Manning sweepstakes.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4384544]Ah, gotta love the cherry-picking. :rolleyes:

How did he perform when the Jets needed him the most in the final 3 games with the playoffs on the line?[/QUOTE]

Awful.

How did Bradford look in the only important game he ever played in for the Rams?

Awful.

_

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=JStokes;4384494]Hmmmm--53.5% completion rate last year--VERY accurate. 70.5% QB rating--HIGHLY efficient. 1 to 1 TD to INT ration.

_[/QUOTE]
    C'mon Stokes. By regurgitating stats, all you're doing is confirming that you haven't watched the kid play. Therefore, your opinion is based soley on stats and nothing else.

Without looking it up, can you name one WR who was active for the Rams last season?

Don't feel bad if you can't. Most couldn't.

Stats aren't the way to compare these two because if you replaced Bradford with Sanchez on that Rams team, you'd see worse stats. I assure you.

By the way, one could argue that the NFC West was more competitive than the AFC East last year.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Untouchable;4384555]LOL

I'm going by what I've seen with my own two eyes.

Just curious, how many St. Louis games would you say you have watched in the past two years?

Because to comment so passionately about how Sanchez is better or at least equal to Bradford without really seeing Bradford's body of work is just stupid.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the playoff record is really the only thing Sanchez supporters have to hang their hats on.

A young QB couldn't ask for a better setup than what Sanchez was given when he came into the league. Most teams that take a QB in the Top 5 of the draft are in that position because they're pretty damn terrible and are in a rebuilding phase. That wasn't the case with Sanchez and the Jets.

Bradford has sh*t around him, I don't even see how that's debatable. Yet he has still impressed the hell out of people around the league.

[B]Hell, the Rams are so sold on Bradford that they're passing on RG3 and auctioning the 2nd pick in the draft.[/B] The Jets are so not-sold on Sanchez that they''ve actually held discussions with the Rams for the 2nd overall pick and are considered strong contenders in the Peyton Manning sweepstakes.[/QUOTE]

Schotty jokes aside, that says a lot about the org's faith in Bradford. It's do or die time between him and Bradford, and they chose Bradford.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Untouchable;4384555]

The Jets are so not-sold on Sanchez that they''ve actually held discussions with the Rams for the 2nd overall pick and are considered strong contenders in the Peyton Manning sweepstakes.[/QUOTE]

So now rumor is fact?

And I never said Sanchez was better than, much better than, greater than Bradford--all I said was their body of work is too shallow for anyone to make a credible argument either way.

Yeah but you see it with your own eyes.

_

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=ASG0531;4384572]Schotty jokes aside, that says a lot about the org's faith in Bradford. It's do or die time between him and Bradford, and they chose Bradford.[/QUOTE]

i actually thought it's b/c his contract is untradable, and his performance hasn't exactly been great either. throw in his injury history, and who the heck is trading multiple high picks for bradford?

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jordy;4384564]C'mon Stokes. By regurgitating stats, all you're doing is confirming that you haven't watched the kid play. Therefore, your opinion is based soley on stats and nothing else.

Without looking it up, can you name one WR who was active for the Rams last season?

Don't feel bad if you can't. Most couldn't.

Stats aren't the way to compare these two because if you replaced Bradford with Sanchez on that Rams team, you'd see worse stats. I assure you.

By the way, one could argue that the NFC West was more competitive than the AFC East last year.[/QUOTE]

How can someone say Bradford is much more accurate or much more efficient than Sanchez if you look at their most recent work?

Oh, yeah, you watch it with your eyes.

Love how you switch Sanchez and Bradford and you can say to a certitude that you'd see worse stats.

That's the most specious argument I've ever seen on this board.

_

_