Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: For the same fans who have given up on Sanchez, would you take Bradford?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    Bradford showed more upside in his rookie year as he threw for more yards and better completion percentage than Sanchez ever has in one year. St. Louis has far less talent. Bradford has prototypical NFL size, an accurate live arm, and a better understanding of how to play the game.

He was hurt much of last year...
    If he plays poorly for 2 more years in a row with no progression then you can put him in the same category as Sanchez.

Right now there's not enough tape to say he's anything.

With that, I'd trade Sanchez in a heartbeat for Bradford.

I'm 75 percent sure Sanchez is a bad qb, while I'm only 50 percent sure Bradford is.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Monsterxman;4380493]Bradford showed more upside in his rookie year as he threw for more yards and better completion percentage than Sanchez ever has in one year. St. Louis has far less talent. Bradford has prototypical NFL size, an accurate live arm, and a better understanding of how to play the game.

He was hurt much of last year...
    If he plays poorly for 2 more years in a row with no progression then you can put him in the same category as Sanchez.

Right now there's not enough tape to say he's anything.

With that, I'd trade Sanchez in a heartbeat for Bradford.

I'm 75 percent sure Sanchez is a bad qb, while I'm only 50 percent sure Bradford is.[/QUOTE]

Best post in the thread.

A healthy Bradford is light years ahead of Sanchez as an NFL QB.

Let's see if he can make it through a full season this year.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4380506]Best post in the thread.

A healthy Bradford is light years ahead of Sanchez as an NFL QB.

Let's see if he can make it through a full season this year.[/QUOTE]

No he isn't, STFU troll....

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4380568]No he isn't, STFU troll....[/QUOTE]

I don't discuss football with posters who don't have a clue about the game.

If you think Sanchez is a better QB than Bradford, then you are one of them.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Green + White;4380291]There's no chance for RG3. Jets won't give up on Sanchez and have nothing to offer for the pick #2.[/QUOTE]

This.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    Its not just the fans who have lost faith in Sanchez.

His teammates have(see Santonio Holmes and multiple leaks about him being lazy, coddled etc).
    Coaches and front office have(stating they will look into manning, acquiring about the RG3 pick, stating Sanchez regressed this year.)

So if the fans, the players, the coaches and the front office have lost faith, maybe the original poster needs to open his eyes and stop being such a Sanchez butt boy.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4380572]I don't discuss football with posters who don't have a clue about the game.

If you think Sanchez is a better QB than Bradford, then you are one of them.[/QUOTE]

Bradford being better than Sanchez is debatable, and based on performance, stats, and team performance, there is NOTHING that justifies him being better...

Furthermore, there is even MORE than NOTHING that suggests he is "light years better."

You are the one without a clue, you are an obsessed troll and nothing more, STFU.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4380274]I think it's pathetic so many have given up on Sanchez, one year, a year he statistically improved, but the team had a regressive year, all due to a myriad of issues that have been well documented and discussed, my own opinion as well, in a nutshell, chemistry, locker room problems, and players not being on same page as staff, especially on offense, contributed to the issues, not any single player or coach. Injuries, key changes on offense at TE and FB, as well as the OL that hurt.

Anyway, for the fans jumping off the Sanchez bandwagon, most of which I think is preposterous, would you same fans, if opportunity was there, would you want Sam Bradford?

What about the chance to draft RGIII?

Why?[/QUOTE]

i completely agree with this post. :yes:

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4380572]I don't discuss football with posters who don't have a clue about the game.

If you think Sanchez is a better QB than Bradford, then you are one of them.[/QUOTE]

explain to me what has led you to believe this?

I love when people say "if you believe this you know nothing about football" but are completely wrong in their original statement LOL

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Joe W. Namath;4380585]Its not just the fans who have lost faith in Sanchez.

His teammates have(see Santonio Holmes and multiple leaks about him being lazy, coddled etc).
    Coaches and front office have(stating they will look into manning, acquiring about the RG3 pick, stating Sanchez regressed this year.)

So if the fans, the players, the coaches and the front office have lost faith, maybe the original poster needs to open his eyes and stop being such a Sanchez butt boy.[/QUOTE]

This is horse****

And there were even more reports about how some of those isolated "leaks" by many more teammates that claim it was bull****.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4380586]Bradford being better than Sanchez is debatable, and based on performance, stats, and team performance, there is NOTHING that justifies him being better...

Furthermore, there is even MORE than NOTHING that suggests he is "light years better."

[/QUOTE]

this

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4380586]Bradford being better than Sanchez is debatable, and based on performance, stats, and team performance, there is NOTHING that justifies him being better...

You are the one without a clue, you are an obsessed troll and nothing more, STFU.[/QUOTE]

First off, all you have to do is watch them play with your eyes.

If you can't tell that Bradford is a much more polished QB (great pocket presence, much better mechanics, and the ability to actually read defenses) then you are blind.

Not to mention Bradford joined one of the worst teams in the NFL all the while Sanchez had a top rated defense and running game just handed to him.

Every GM in the league would take Bradford over Sanchez, and that includes your boy Tanny.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=TurkJetFan;4380591]explain to me what has led you to believe this?

[/QUOTE]

Read my last post.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4380650]First off, all you have to do is watch them play with your eyes.

If you can't tell that Bradford is a much more polished QB (great pocket presence, much better mechanics, and the ability to actually read defenses) then you are blind.

Not to mention Bradford joined one of the worst teams in the NFL all the while Sanchez had a top rated defense and running game just handed to him.

Every GM in the league would take Bradford over Sanchez, and that includes your boy Tanny.[/QUOTE]

I effin hate when Jet fans make me agree with Patsies but you are right.

Hardly anybody here uses the eye-test. Everyone is a stat maniac. "Sanchez threw more TDs in 2011 so he improved". LO-fuc*ing-L.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4380650]First off, all you have to do is watch them play with your eyes.

Every GM in the league would take Bradford over Sanchez, and that includes your boy Tanny.[/QUOTE]

What the hell does a top rated defense have to do with the offense?

There is nothing wrong with Sanchez' pocket presence, stop drawing straws to pretend you are smart, you aren't.

Pocket presence had nothing to do with Sanchez or any of his inconsistencies.

Bradford had a top RB and quality WR's to throw too, and supposedly, a good OC last year, and he sucked.

Not every GM in the league would take Bradford over Sanchez, again, that is debatable.

You said he is "light years" better, that is completely wrong.

You don't know ****

Take a hike, troll

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4380674]What the hell does a top rated defense have to do with the offense?

There is nothing wrong with Sanchez' pocket presence, stop drawing straws to pretend you are smart, you aren't.

Pocket presence had nothing to do with Sanchez or any of his inconsistencies.

Bradford had a top RB and quality WR's to throw too, and supposedly, a good OC last year, and he sucked.

Not every GM in the league would take Bradford over Sanchez, again, that is debatable.

You said he is "light years" better, that is completely wrong.

You don't know ****

Take a hike, troll[/QUOTE]

1. Shorter fields. More time of possession. More possessions.
    2. LOL.
    3. ROTFL
    4. I would rather say he was injured.
    5. 30 out of 32 at least. Have to assume at least two are on drugs.
    6. Technicality.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DDNYjets;4380684]1. Shorter fields. More time of possession. More possessions.
    2. LOL.
    3. ROTFL
    4. I would rather say he was injured.
    5. 30 out of 32 at least. Have to assume at least two are on drugs.
    6. Technicality.[/QUOTE]

I'm well aware of your schtick, save your keystrokes.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ray Ray19;4380688]I'm well aware of your schtick, save your keystrokes.[/QUOTE]

LOL.

BTW I love your defense of Hunter in the other thread. I am not even going to touch that one.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you are not worried or concerned with Mark Sanchez's ability to be a franchise qb, then you are just being a Sanchez butt boy.

Listen, I like Sanchez. But what I have seen over the last 3 years is a guy who has not gotten any better at the qb position. He is pretty much the same guy he was when he walked in as the day 1 starter. I just dont see the growth.

But to sit here and say, "I have total faith in Mark Sanchez blah blah blah." Thats just total nonsense. He has done nothing to ellict that type of feeling in him as a player.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DDNYjets;4380690]LOL.

BTW I love your defense of Hunter in the other thread. I am not even going to touch that one.[/QUOTE]

There is nothing for you to touch, you aren't very bright.