Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!

Thread: Happy Leap Day

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like

Happy Leap Day

Just thought I wish ever one a healthy leap day. Hope you all made a lot of money today.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    Happy "I hate Braylon Edwards" day to you, too. :D

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Vin;4380327]Happy "I hate Braylon Edwards" day to you, too. :D[/QUOTE]

I'm not calling it that, just anther rumor is all. They come out every week it seems. One week we are in SF must be signing BE. The next where looking at WR in the draft. Must be thinking about BE. Ward is likely to be cut how about BE instead. Holmes and Sanchez are valentines. They should get together with BE. This is just no longer about the JETS it is a life style now. lol I dont hate BE just dont want him here. I wish him luck to somewhere else.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    You don't want Braylon here because he would rightfully take attention away from Santonio Holmes(*your* favorite WR).

Let's just call it like it is.

It's not so much you don't like BE as it is you don't want ANYONE stealing Tone's "thunder" out there...

Jets Insider VIP
    Super*****/Prom Queen

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Dreamers;4380323]Just thought I wish ever one a healthy leap day. Hope you all made a lot of money today.[/QUOTE]

Thank you Dreamers and same to you. It was crazy at my office today. I love it. (-;

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    ^ Hey LimoLady! Curious as to what your take is on this whole BE situation? Must be a real nightmare for you, huh? ;)