Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Conservative commentator Andrew Breitbart dead at 43

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ernie;4381448]He did the job that the mainstream media refused to do. RIP.[/QUOTE]

agreed....if you mean act like an idiot.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ernie;4381448]He did the job that the mainstream media refused to do. RIP.[/QUOTE]

No he manipulated the news too.

Rookie
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4381452]agreed....if you mean act like an idiot.[/QUOTE]

Exposing the truth is acting like an idiot? Only if you are a partisan hack like yourself. No offense.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4381288]This is the same guy who thought he was as important as the news he reported. Remember when he took the podium before Weiner. [/QUOTE]

He was there because Weiner, being the classy lib that he is, accused Breitbart of hacking into his twitter account and posting the pics that Weiner posted.

If I were Breitbart, I would have beat the scrawny little bastard to within an inch of his life....

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Ernie;4381544]Exposing the truth is acting like an idiot? Only if you are a partisan hack like yourself. No offense.[/QUOTE]

In the bizzaro world of the libtard, exposing the truth against a libtard means you're acting like an idiot.

Breitbart was a great man and will be missed....

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=PlumberKhan;4381265]LMFAO!!

So while Breithole was going around and accusing anyone who voted for Obummer of being a "communist" he was ACTUALLY married to a daughter of....

....a freaking communist?!?!?

He should have wrote about that in his "column". Freaking phony.[/QUOTE]

Orson Bean is not a communist.

Try to keep up.......

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=DeanPatsFan;4381545]He was there because Weiner, being the classy lib that he is, accused Breitbart of hacking into his twitter account and posting the pics that Weiner posted.

If I were Breitbart, I would have beat the scrawny little bastard to within an inch of his life....[/QUOTE]

LOL, Weiner called a press conference to finally resign and Briebart decides he is as important and walks up and speaks to the press that he belonged in.

He was a rightwing blogger and now we are suppose to pretend he was also a "great" man too?

As said before I hope his autopsy shows it was not drugs for his children's sake.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=cr726;4381556]LOL, Weiner called a press conference to finally resign and Briebart decides he is as important and walks up and speaks to the press that he belonged in.

He was a rightwing blogger and now we are suppose to pretend he was also a "great" man too?

As said before I hope his autopsy shows it was not drugs for his children's sake.[/QUOTE]

Yes Breitbart showed up because Weiner accused him of hacking into his twitter account and posting the pics. Great move by Breitbart....:yes: I'd have showed up too just to kick Weiner's ass....

He had heart problems so I'd guess that's what killed him, but we won't know for sure until an autopsy is performed.....

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Mantle & Namath;4380801]Heart disease? [B]Brian aneurism[/B]?[/QUOTE]

[I]Brian aneurism[/I]: the fatal condition of watching too many Schotty-driven losses in Jets games, resulting in brain implosion. :yes:

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    conspiracy theories abound...

He had promised to release damning video of BO with his murderous mentor Bill Ayers yesterday and coincidentally dies early the morning of, cr may be right, only the drugs wee not self administered.

All Pro
    Annoying Chowd

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4381601]conspiracy theories abound...

He had promised to release damning video of BO with his murderous mentor Bill Ayers yesterday and coincidentally dies early the morning of, cr may be right, only the drugs wee not self administered.[/QUOTE]

I'm sure that videotape is in a secure place known only to a select few, just in case he mysteriously died like Vince Foster.

It will come out during the election..... :yes:

JetsInsider.com Legend
    Post Thanks / Like
    If taking comments out of context to ruin people's careers is a good thing, then yeah, what a swell guy.

Guy was a bottom-feeding scumbag.

Condolences to his family.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4381720]
    Guy was a bottom-feeding scumbag.

[/QUOTE]

Do you care to enlighten anyone with an example of something to cause you to say that, or is it strictly because he was a conservative voice in news?

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4381744]Do you care to enlighten anyone with an example of something to cause you to say that, or is it strictly because he was a conservative voice in news?[/QUOTE]

He's got nada...

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4381720]If taking comments out of context to ruin people's careers is a good thing, then yeah, what a swell guy.
    .[/QUOTE]

Link?

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    BO had him killed! haha

I've heard of this guy twice before. One was right after the '08 election I saw him on Fox ranting that it was Barack Obama's fault that his children's school wouldn't celebrate St. Patricks Day. The other, of course, being him exposing wiener photos of Congressman Weiner.

What a hero!

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4381760]What a hero![/QUOTE]
    Indeed. And apparently he's got one final trick left.

Perhaps the morally bankrupt amongst the left have been prematurely spiking their footballs.

All Pro
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=FF2;4381720]Guy was a bottom-feeding scumbag.

Condolences to his family.[/QUOTE]
    So brave of you to show such character here despite your philosophical differences.

I'm sure his family would be moved to tears by your sincerity.

All League
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sackdance;4381773]So brave of you to show such character here despite your philosophical differences.

I'm sure his family would be moved to tears by your sincerity.[/QUOTE]

Drama much?

Jesus, it's like he's Ronald f***ing Reagan.

He exposed some c*ck photos!

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Breitbart[/url]

Here's his wiki, I'm reading it now. He's a partisan hack. Just because he's dead now doesn't mean we rewrite the fact that he deals in political scandal. He's like Michael Moore. And when that fat sh*t dies, I'm not going to be saying "He was a hero."

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4381760]BO had him killed! haha

[B]I've heard of this guy twice before.[/B] One was right after the '08 election I saw him on Fox ranting that it was Barack Obama's fault that his children's school wouldn't celebrate St. Patricks Day. The other, of course, being him exposing wiener photos of Congressman Weiner.

What a hero![/QUOTE]

expand your horizons, educate yourself