Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Conservative commentator Andrew Breitbart dead at 43

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4381785]Drama much?

Jesus, it's like he's Ronald f***ing Reagan.

He exposed some c*ck photos!

[URL]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Andrew_Breitbart[/URL]

Here's his wiki, I'm reading it now. He's a partisan hack. Just because he's dead now doesn't mean we rewrite the fact that he deals in political scandal. He's like Michael Moore. And when that fat sh*t dies, I'm not going to be saying "He was a hero."[/QUOTE]

you lefties make me laugh...the only one using the hero word is you, and others like you in this thread have speculated coke abuse (based on what I have no idea) and labeled him a scumbag bottom feeder.

The fact remains if he is most famous for the Weiner episode, how is that to be construed as something negative towards him? As far as I remember Breitbart wasn't the guy exposing himself in twitter pictures.

[QUOTE=shakin318;4381753]Link?[/QUOTE]

Google Shirley Sharrod.

All League
    [QUOTE=jetswin;4381794]

The fact remains if he is most famous for the Weiner episode, how is that to be construed as something negative towards him? As far as I remember Breitbart wasn't the guy exposing himself in twitter pictures.[/QUOTE]

First off, I don't know about his personal life/health and I don't care.

But if exposing the twitpic of a Congressmen sending pictures of his junk to consenting women is great journalism, than maybe we disagree on what constitutes great journalism.

Breitbart is the guy who digs up dirt on people he disagrees with.

[QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4381760]BO had him killed! haha

I've heard of this guy twice before. [/QUOTE]

You live under a rock?

[QUOTE=sackdance;4381773]So brave of you to show such character here despite your philosophical differences.

I'm sure his family would be moved to tears by your sincerity.[/QUOTE]

Always nice to see the civility practiced by the left after the Giffords shooting..

Imbeciles.....

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4381808]First off, I don't know about his personal life/health and I don't care.

But if exposing the twitpic of a Congressmen sending pictures of his junk to consenting women is great journalism, than maybe we disagree on what constitutes great journalism.

Breitbart is the guy who digs up dirt on people he disagrees with.[/QUOTE]

I'm obviously wasting my time

[QUOTE=FF2;4381720]If taking comments out of context to ruin people's careers is a good thing, then yeah, what a swell guy.

[/QUOTE]

What chapter out of the DNC Playbook did he lift that from?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=cr726;4381804]Google Shirley Sharrod.[/QUOTE]

Google "Everything CBS, NBC, ABC, The New York Times and all the rest of them have done for the past 50 years"

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=cr726;4381804]Google Shirley Sharrod.[/QUOTE]

Breitbart was completely wrong in the that episode, that's true.

However, Sherrod's career wasn't ruined by Breitbart, it was ruined by a cowardly, hand wringing government bureaucrat who thought it would be easier to throw her under the bus than actually fact check what a partisan blogger was reporting.

Breitbart wasn't a hero, but he wasn't a scumbag either. He was a passionate guy who literally changed the face and scope of media.

[QUOTE=jetswin;4381789]expand your horizons, educate yourself[/QUOTE]

Briebart was the National Enquirer of the Right, educational nada. ;)

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=cr726;4381867]Briebart was the National Enquirer of the Right, educational nada. ;)[/QUOTE]

[URL]http://www.breitbart.com/[/URL]

If this seems anything like the National Enquirer you need to educate yourself as well.

[QUOTE=SafetyBlitz;4381808]
    Breitbart is the guy who digs up dirt on people he disagrees with.[/QUOTE]
    He was the guy who sent, in true investigative journalism style, a camera into an ACORN office that eventually exposed and destroyed a vehicle of wide scale fraud being perpetuated by the "institutional left", as he called them.

Hero.

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Georgi_Markov[/url]

Georgi Markov died of natural causes too.

[QUOTE=Bonhomme Richard;4381853]Breitbart was completely wrong in the that episode, that's true.

However, Sherrod's career wasn't ruined by Breitbart, it was ruined by a cowardly, hand wringing government bureaucrat who thought it would be easier to throw her under the bus than actually fact check what a partisan blogger was reporting.

Breitbart wasn't a hero, but he wasn't a scumbag either. He was a passionate guy who literally changed the face and scope of media.[/QUOTE]

Agreed

[QUOTE=jetswin;4381878][URL]http://www.breitbart.com/[/URL]

If this seems anything like the National Enquirer you need to educate yourself as well.[/QUOTE]

[url]http://www.nationalenquirer.com/[/url]

Both report bs rumors and real news, the only difference is the NE is meant for women and Breibart was meant for rightwing men.

[QUOTE=FF2;4381720]If taking comments out of context to ruin people's careers is a good thing, then yeah, what a swell guy.

Guy was a bottom-feeding scumbag.

Condolences to his family.[/QUOTE]
    You need to look at yourself in the mirror. You are quite bitter of late. You used to be just the class clown, but lately have been showing a much darker side. Seek the truth.

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=cr726;4381911][URL]http://www.nationalenquirer.com/[/URL]

Both report bs rumors and real news, the only difference is the NE is meant for women and Breibart was meant for rightwing men.[/QUOTE]

deleted my comment as unnecessary
    Last edited by jetswin; 03-02-2012 at 12:56 PM.

[QUOTE=jetswin;4381921]what would you know of real news? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

That's a wonderful comeback and I guess you feel you can question me because of your wonderful mod powers?

How many articles about the real news have actually been reported because of "your" actions? Zero?

Board Moderator
    Jets Insider VIP
    JetsInsider.com Legend
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=cr726;4381929]That's a wonderful comeback and I guess you feel you can question me because of your wonderful mod powers?

How many articles about the real news have actually been reported because of "your" actions? Zero?[/QUOTE]

nothing to do with my "mod powers"

I deleted the comment too late for you to see as I felt it was unnecessary in retrospect, however since it is now in the open I felt it was absolutely appropriate for you who contributes virtually nothing to the site aside from sarcastic smilies (:rolleyes:) directed at every mod or conservative poster here. I actually think you have the least amount of credibility of anyone who posts at JI as all you do is demand explanations from people while never posting your own words on any subject. You have become tiresome, while you do appear to be less aggressive towards others since the very short vacation you got a few weeks ago, so I guess that's a positive.

As to your second question, I have no idea what you are trying to ask me.

Andrew Breitbart greatest contribution James O'Keefe

[url]http://wonkette.com/424143/james-okeefe-tries-to-get-cnn-reporter-onto-his-dildo-lube-boat[/url]