Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Monday Night Miracle on NFL Network / March 4

Jets Insider VIP

Monday Night Miracle on NFL Network / March 4

Just a quick programming note:

The Monday Night Miracle will be shown on NFL Network on Sunday March 4th at 3:30 pm. The play time is 3 1/2 hours so they must be showing the whole thing unedited.

[B]
    NFL CLASSIC GAMES: MIA vs. NYJ (10/23/00) [/B]

'NFL Classic Games'' - Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets (10/23/00) - The Jets erased a 23-point deficit behind quarterback Vinny Testaverde, who threw four touchdown passes to lead New York to a 40-37 overtime win.

Will forever be on my DVR

All Pro
    "They ain't comin' back on on us."

--Jason Taylor, October 23rd, 2000

Jets Insider VIP
    where yawl goin???

Jets Insider VIP
    [B]"Wayne Chrebet is going to pull it off. I think as usual the Jets are going to come from behind, you will see... I think the Dolphins have to be terminated.”[/B]

- Arnold Schwarzenegger after halftime from the MNF broadcast booth / October 23, 2000

Thanks for the heads up. DVR is set!

Doh, I left at Halftime of that game!

All League
    man I remember my dad kept asking me how I could keep watching that game when he went to bed, then the next morning I told him that's why lol

I still can't believe they won, definately watching this again

Hall Of Fame
    WOW. This game makes me feel old. I remember it like it was yesterday. Wore my Jumbo jersey to school the next day.

Jets Insider VIP
    1:22 AM

and I was there at the end. I go with two others and the one that left when they were down 30-7 is the same one who left earlier that season when the Jets were trailing the Patri*ts also in the fourth quarter -- and he's still hearing it from the two that stayed

[QUOTE=crossfire;4382060][B]"Wayne Chrebet is going to pull it off. I think as usual the Jets are going to come from behind, you will see... I think the Dolphins have to be terminated.[/B]

- Arnold Schwarzenegger after halftime from the MNF broadcast booth / October 23, 2000[/QUOTE]

One of my all-time favorite football-related quotes by Arnold. :yes:

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

... great stuff, dvr set ... thanks for heads up! ...

... my old man and i were there til the end ... he's still around ... but one of my favorite shared memories with him :cool: ...

l_j_r

Jets Insider VIP
    [IMG]http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs3/3131596_o.gif[/IMG]

Just a bump as a reminder.

Jets Insider VIP
    Wow alot has changed since then.....new stadium, new coach. That grass field sucked. Were 8-8 again and the dolphins still blow. I actually stayed up til the finish, my Father called me at the half and said.."ive had enough of this". I love being tortured by the Jets so I watched the entire game, and in true Jet fashion, once every 10 years or so they do something good. BY the way...Dennis Miller sucked

I left at the half too. I had blown my ACL the day before and between the score and my knee I was miserable. Got home in time to watch the end on TV.

Hall Of Fame
    I forgot how annoying Dennis Miller is.

[QUOTE=JohnnyJet;4383703]Wow alot has changed since then.....new stadium, new coach. That grass field sucked. Were 8-8 again and the dolphins still blow. I actually stayed up til the finish, my Father called me at the half and said.."ive had enough of this". I love being tortured by the Jets so I watched the entire game, and in true Jet fashion, once every 10 years or so they do something good. BY the way...Dennis Miller sucked[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately, our lack of a pass rush out of a 3-4 hasn't changed. Where was JAbe in this game?

[QUOTE=CTJetsFanII;4383726]Unfortunately, our lack of a pass rush out of a 3-4 hasn't changed. Where was JAbe in this game?[/QUOTE]

LOL gotta love the offseason...

Hall Of Fame
    Where was Tupa when we needed him the past two years. Punter who could play QB. That is what I call value.

30-7 to end the 3rd, just where we want them :D