Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Monday Night Miracle on NFL Network / March 4

I had totally forgotten about the Marcus Coleman fumble in OT. Wow It's been a long time

Hall Of Fame
    after watching this game, I officially hate our present roster and stadium.

[QUOTE=Timmy®;4383851]after watching this game, I officially hate our present roster and stadium.[/QUOTE]

:(

Hall Of Fame
    After watching that game, did anyone realize how many passes the RBs and FBs caught? How different would the Jets offense be if their every down RB and FB could catch passes. Greene and Connor are useless in the passing game.

[QUOTE=Batmans A Scientist;4383831]I had totally forgotten about the Marcus Coleman fumble in OT. Wow It's been a long time[/QUOTE]

Me too, also did not remember the insane decision to go for 2 points when they did...

Man, have we had a better safety tandem then Victor Green and Marcus Coleman since? I know Coleman was the brightest bulb (Parcells' words), but he was athletic and had 3 picks in this game. Green was a real good in the box safety. Richie Anderson was a heck of a fullback too.

[QUOTE=CTJetsFanII;4383966]Man, have we had a better safety tandem then Victor Green and Marcus Coleman since? I know Coleman was the brightest bulb (Parcells' words), but he was athletic and had 3 picks in this game. Green was a real good in the box safety. Richie Anderson was a heck of a fullback too.[/QUOTE]

I liked Green, but he was late to cover on Sheppard's TD which briefly gave the Dolphins the lead 37-30 late in the 4th quarter.

But that was a great game and I am proud to say I stayed straight through to the end of the game!!

[QUOTE=CTJetsFanII;4383726]Unfortunately, our lack of a pass rush out of a 3-4 hasn't changed. [b]Where was JAbe in this game?[/b][/QUOTE]

Are you serious? :rolleyes:

Rookie
    Anybody else catch Tanny in the pressbox with Henning?

[QUOTE=CTJetsFanII;4383966]Man, have we had a better safety tandem then Victor Green and Marcus Coleman since? I know Coleman was the brightest bulb (Parcells' words), but he was athletic and had 3 picks in this game. Green was a real good in the box safety. Richie Anderson was a heck of a fullback too.[/QUOTE]

Coleman was a corner not a safety

Hall Of Fame
    You take guys like Richie Anderson for granted. He was so reliable. Helped keep defenses honest.

[QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4384109]Coleman was a corner not a safety[/QUOTE]

You're right. My bad. I think Frost was the other safety. Well, there goes my point.

[QUOTE=Led Halen;4384099]Anybody else catch Tanny in the pressbox with Henning?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, the shot I saw he was chewing on a water bottle cap or something.

Jets Insider VIP
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=CTJetsFanII;4383726]Unfortunately, our lack of a pass rush out of a 3-4 hasn't changed. [B]Where was JAbe in this game[/B]?[/QUOTE]

On IR after his hernia operation he did have 4 1/2 sacks in the 6 games he played though..

All Pro
    Yeah me & Pops stayed to the end as well got in around 2:30 or 3:00am. I DVRd it and watching it i saw Marvin Jones was all over the place that game. Coleman had 3 INTS (thought only 2). Chrebet made that over the shoulder TD catch right in front of my section. Jumbo's TD in front of us also and lasted about 12 seconds of bobbling - lol.

Dennis Miller was horrible - worse than the Thursday & Sunday Night crew.

I miss Chrebet. And I miss having a big ass QB 9even though I like Mark)

All Pro
    [QUOTE=DDNYjets;4384134]You take guys like Richie Anderson for granted. He was so reliable. Helped keep defenses honest.[/QUOTE]

4th & 1 from the 3 - he makes a 2 yard catch, get popped and holds on!

All Pro
    [QUOTE=Led Halen;4384099]Anybody else catch Tanny in the pressbox with Henning?[/QUOTE]

yeah chewing on a straw or something.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=DDNYjets;4384134]You take guys like Richie Anderson for granted. He was so reliable. Helped keep defenses honest.[/QUOTE]

Shottenheimer wouldn't have had a clue how to use him as a weapon.

Hall of Fame
    Charter JI Member

So funny watching the phag fans at Packys climbing the walls and standing on tables only to silently dissappear when the jet fans took their place on said walls and tables.

Well that is new the system we are running this year......or should I say our new old system