Enjoy an Ads-Free Jets Insider - Become a Jets Insider VIP!
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Saints "May" Be Disciplined for Bounty Program

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Rob0729;4383675]So if you get caught robbing a bank, the cops have the right to dig through your house for evidence of drugs, murder, etc. No. A private organization has such protection even against other private organizations. Unless it is stated in the leagues' charter that the league has a right to do a complete investigation of a team for all evidences of cheating when they get caught for one specific incidence, the team has rights to protect themselves from a witch hunt. Maybe you didn't cover that in fake law school.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for proving what a dumba$$ you are -- something i figured out from our previous discussion.

If an individual commits a crime and in the process of the investigation, law enforcement uncovers evidence of a criminal enterprise or another crime, yes ahole, law enforcement will get a warrant to search the suspects home, office, etc.

Wow, how did you figure out I wnet to "fake law school." You got me. :rolleyes: Why do you take me up on my offer on SOPA. Let's prove just what a fake I am. As you posted, you are familar with the bill/law as you own an online business. Shut me up and let's see who went to"fake law school and who is full of sh!t? I am eagerly waiting. :D

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jet Nut;4383674]And still the tired old defense of the Patriots by Patriot fans. We believe that others did the same. Because we scoured the internet and found something, somewhere by someone that others did it too. Just cans seem to come up with evidence as was the case at the Meadowlands when the Patriots were caught. Just cant seem to come up with a list of teams that were accused by others of cheating as was the case when teams kept complaining about the Pats cheating. Still what we did shouldn't count against us, event though the only fact we has is that the Pats were the only team, ever, convicted of cheating in the NFL.

The old, 2 wrongs make a right defense. :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

It's not a defense. The Pats broke the rules and were caught. They paid the price. Just because other people were doing it doesn't make what the Pats did ok.

It just makes the people who want to act that the Pats are the only organization evil enough to do it try to go out of their way to discredit the evidence and try to make the Pats fans look bad for saying it.

A lot of people commit a lot of crimes in this country. Some people get caught. Some don't. The people who get caught are not in the right just because others do it and get away with it. It just means they all committed crimes and some were unlucky, stupid, or wreckless enough to get caught while others weren't.

Hall Of Fame
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Rob0729;4383685]Why? They are two different incidents and nothing alike. Besides, the Jets were caught cheating too eventhough it was minor, but went directly to player safety. So should Jets fans have no right to comment?

Personally, I see no correlation between Spygate and bounties. Two acts that were acts of cheating, but two completely different reasons. Besides, Pats fans were not the ones videotaping signals.[/QUOTE]
    LOL.

Fine. I thought you were the one who was tired of this.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetssjumets;4383687]Thanks for proving what a dumba$$ you are -- something i figured out from our previous discussion.

If an individual commits a crime and in the process of the investigation, law enforcement uncovers evidence of a criminal enterprise or another crime, yes ahole, law enforcement will get a warrant to search the suspects home, office, etc.

Wow, how did you figure out I wnet to "fake law school." You got me. :rolleyes: Why do you take me up on my offer on SOPA. Let's prove just what a fake I am. As you posted, you are familar with the bill/law as you own an online business. Shut me up and let's see who went to"fake law school and who is full of sh!t? I am eagerly waiting. :D[/QUOTE]

So did you learn in fake law school that police can get blanket warrants to search for any evidence of a crime even if they have no proof they committed such crime. Heck watching an episode of Law & Order you would know you are wrong.

A warrant is only issued if the police have evidence that links a suspect to a crime and warrant is limited to evidence related to such crime. If the police were to search a house and find other evidence unrelated to the crime, they would have to get a another warrant to collect that evidence.

I stopped the stupid SOPA crap because it was off topic and peissing everyone off. I am not going to go back to it.

Let's stay on point and discuss how Spygate is worse than Watergate, the Tea Pot Dome Affair, and Judas selling out Jesus for 30 silver pieces.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=EM31;4383693]LOL.

Fine. I thought you were the one who was tired of this.[/QUOTE]

I am, but I got sucked in. This is why I get tired of it. I just like to argue,

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Rob0729;4383691]It's not a defense. The Pats broke the rules and were caught. They paid the price. Just because other people were doing it doesn't make what the Pats did ok.

It just makes the people who want to act that the Pats are the only organization evil enough to do it try to go out of their way to discredit the evidence and try to make the Pats fans look bad for saying it.

A lot of people commit a lot of crimes in this country. Some people get caught. Some don't. The people who get caught are not in the right just because others do it and get away with it. It just means they all committed crimes and some were unlucky, stupid, or wreckless enough to get caught while others weren't.[/QUOTE]

No dopey troll. This has nothing to do with NE fans. Again, I just want a complete investigation. Let the facts determine the outcome. However, we will be denied that opportunity because the evidence was destroyed and will never know the facts.

Still waiting for you to prove my "fake law school." How about it, troll? :D

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    no matter how many chowd trolls show up and how many times they repeat their denials of the facts, the facts remain the same.

there was a league rule against taping defensive signals from anywhere including the sidelines; this rule was schose to ignore the written warning and continue their seven plus years of the most heinous cheating in the history of all sports.

sadly for the the entire world of professional football they were not properly punished for this cheating. Their "***wins*** during this tainted seven plus years were NOT forfeited as they should have been. Their head coach and head cheater was not banned from the NFL and from HOF consideration for life as he should have been. Their corrupt owner was not forced to sell the team to a legitimate owner within twelve months as he should have been.

the slap on the wrist of measly fines, a single draft pick, destruction of all evidence and nothing more was almost as heinous an attack on the integrity of the NFL as was the cheating itself

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Rob0729;4383700]So did you learn in fake law school that police can get blanket warrants to search for any evidence of a crime even if they have no proof they committed such crime. Heck watching an episode of Law & Order you would know you are wrong.

A warrant is only issued if the police have evidence that links a suspect to a crime and warrant is limited to evidence related to such crime. If the police were to search a house and find other evidence unrelated to the crime, they would have to get a another warrant to collect that evidence.

I stopped the stupid SOPA crap because it was off topic and peissing everyone off. I am not going to go back to it.

Let's stay on point and discuss how Spygate is worse than Watergate, the Tea Pot Dome Affair, and Judas selling out Jesus for 30 silver pieces.[/QUOTE]

Typical response from you troll. I will repost what I previously said and you can compare that to the jibberish you posted. Pay particular attention to the first paragraph:

:Thanks for proving what a dumba$$ you are -- something i figured out from our previous discussion.

[I]If an individual commits a crime and in the process of the investigation, law enforcement uncovers evidence of a criminal enterprise or another crime, yes ahole, law enforcement will get a warrant to search the suspects home, office, etc.

Wow, how did you figure out I wnet to "fake law school." You got me. Why do you take me up on my offer on SOPA. Let's prove just what a fake I am. As you posted, you are familar with the bill/law as you own an online business. Shut me up and let's see who went to"fake law school and who is full of sh!t? I am eagerly waiting. [/I]

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Rob0729;4383700]

Let's stay on point and discuss how Spygate is worse than Watergate, the Tea Pot Dome Affair, and Judas selling out Jesus for 30 silver pieces.[/QUOTE]

those three crimes were worse but it doesn't in any way make the Patri*ts any different than the WORST AND MOST HEINOUS CHEATING IN THE HISTORY OF ALL SPORTS

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Rob0729;4383700]I stopped the stupid SOPA crap because it was off topic and peissing everyone off. I am not going to go back to it.[/QUOTE]

No surprise. I would do the same too if I were you to prevent gettting schooled again and looking stupid, again.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;4383708]those three crimes were worse but it doesn't in any way make the Patri*ts any different than the WORST AND MOST HEINOUS CHEATING IN THE HISTORY OF ALL SPORTS[/QUOTE]

Exactly. Why this foolish troll is comparing Watergate to Spygate is beyond me? Maybe he should bring the crimes Hilter committed against humanity into the discussion too? I guess, according to him, all crimes are the same.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    BTw, I never said Spyagte was a crime. We don't know the extent of Spygate until there is a complete investigation. Which can not happen now with the evidence being destroyed 5 years agp. :eek:

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetssjumets;4383710]No surprise. I would do the same too if I were you to prevent gettting schooled again and looking stupid, again.[/QUOTE]

No because you were bringing up irrelevant news articles to prove your point and I got tired of pointing it out.

And I look nothing like you. So stop calling me stupid.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Rob0729;4383691]It's not a defense. The Pats broke the rules and were caught. They paid the price. Just because other people were doing it doesn't make what the Pats did ok.

A lot of people commit a lot of crimes in this country. Some people get caught. Some don't. The people who get caught are not in the right just because others do it and get away with it. It just means they all committed crimes and some were unlucky, stupid, or wreckless enough to get caught while others weren't.[/QUOTE]

Problem is not only the everyone else does it excuse it's you and all the apologists keep saying others did it.
    While there is absolutely no proof that at the time the Patriots were cheating that others were also. That some team may have cheated the same years before proves nothing in regards to the Pats were cheating after being accused for years and being warned by the league.

So yes, the constant talk of others did it is an attempt to cloud what the Pats did and try's to diminish the crime itself.
    Last edited by Jet Nut; 03-04-2012 at 04:04 PM.

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=jetssjumets;4383711]Exactly. Why this foolish troll is comparing Watergate to Spygate is beyond me? Maybe he should bring the crimes Hilter committed against humanity into the discussion too? I guess, according to him, all crimes are the same.[/QUOTE]

That's because sarcasm is lost on the stupid.

That is why I brought it up Watergate. I was being sarcastic. Well that and I like to mention major historical events that occurred after the Jets last won the Super Bowl.

Banned
    Post Thanks / Like
    I think I have finally figured out why chowd trolls are so passionate and unrelenting in their first, denial of and second, defense of the Patri*ts most heinous cheating in the history of sports..

It started in 2000 or 2001 with the beginning of the Satanchick era.... and until that era there weren't actually any Patri*t fans at all. The stands of their high school field in Foxboro were always mostly empty and New Englanders spent their falls and winters discussing Red Saux hotstove, watching the Broons and Septics, an occasional interest in Boston College football and duckpin bowling. There was zero interest in professional football and at one point the team was about to be sold and moved to St Louis.

so it's a no brainer why the chowd troll bandwagon "fans" are so passionate about defending winning by cheating

Veteran
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Jet Nut;4383720]Problem is not only the everyone else does it excuse it's you and all the apologists keep saying others did it.
    While there is absolutely no proof that at the time the Patriots were cheating that others were also. That some team may have cheated the same years before proves nothing in regards to the Pats were cheating after being accused for years and being warned by the league.

So yes, the constant talk of others did it is an attempt to cloud what the Pats did and try's to diminish the crime itself.[/QUOTE]

First, I never said everyone else does it. I said other teams have done it. There is evidence that teams have done it, but you choose to admit it. To think the Pats were the only ones doing such a thing is just closed minded.

Second, I never said that it excuses the Patriots. Just like the old saying, "If everyone was jump off a bridge, would you". Just because other teams were doing the same thing or worse, doesn't make it right. It just means they were all wrong, but Belichick was reckless enough to do it after Goodell said to stop against a team with a head coach and other personnel who were in the Pats' organization and probably knew the practice.

I am not making excuses or diminishing what they did by saying it. I am just saying there are probably other teams just as wrong who weren't as reckless as Belichick was in that incident.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=Rob0729;4383719]No because you were bringing up irrelevant news articles to prove your point and I got tired of pointing it out.

And I look nothing like you. So stop calling me stupid.[/QUOTE]

Troll,

Once again, you are lying. I posted 2 news articles to refute your nasty allegations against former Sen. Specter. Actually, troll, you were the one posting articles from SI and other media outlets to try and defend Spygate.

However, it is all right here for anyone to read and see. Nice try, troll. [url]http://www.jetsinsider.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241029[/url]

P.S. Just in case I posted that link incorrectly, the thread is "Why we hate Belicheck thread started by JetNut.

Stupid is as stupid shows......:D

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=sg3;4383724]I think I have finally figured out why chowd trolls are so passionate and unrelenting in their first, denial of and second, defense of the Patri*ts most heinous cheating in the history of sports..

It started in 2000 or 2001 with the beginning of the Satanchick era.... and until that era there weren't actually any Patri*t fans at all. The stands of their high school field in Foxboro were always mostly empty and New Englanders spent their falls and winters discussing Red Saux hotstove, watching the Broons and Septics, an occasional interest in Boston College football and duckpin bowling. There was zero interest in professional football and at one point the team was about to be sold and moved to St Louis.

so it's a no brainer why the chowd troll bandwagon "fans" are so passionate about defending winning by cheating[/QUOTE]

Well said.

Jets Insider VIP
    Post Thanks / Like
    [QUOTE=GronkWelkhead;4383415]Good morning APL,

Once again you play loose with the facts. Comcast was such a large contributor tohis campaigns he was known as ''The Senator from Comcast.'' I won't even get into all the allegations of his breaking every campaign finance rule in the book.

Feel free to read the link below for some enlightenment.

[url]http://www.punditreview.com/2008/02/arlen-specter-bought-and-paid-for-by-comcast/[/url][/QUOTE]

Notice how Grickhead, this trolling clown, posted this allegation hours ago and when presented with the facts, runs away like the coward he is. It is easy to make alleagtions on someone's reputation when you hide behind the computer.

So, I wanted to amuse myself and check out this clown a$$ troll's source. It is a Boston-based blogger. You can't make this sh!t up. LMAO. Enough said. From the blogger's own website. :yes::D

[I]Pundit Review was a blog before there was even a word ‘blog’. The site started in December 1999 by Kevin Whalen as an outlet for a political junkie and over time has morphed into a hybrid blog-radio show. For more than six years, Pundit Review has broadcast a weekly show on Boston’s 50,000-watt talk station WRKO.

Pundit Review Radio is where the old media meets the new. Each week Kevin, and until August 2008, Gregg Jackson, gave voice to the work of the most influential leaders in the new media/citizen journalist revolution. This unique show continues bring the best of the blogs to your radio every Sunday evening from 6-9pm EST on AM680 WRKO, Boston’s Talk Station.

The Pundit Review Radio podcast was a Weblog Awards finalist in 2005, 2006, 2007 and 2008.[/I]