Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Peyton Manning throws hard at workout

[QUOTE=Dimitri_0515;4383058]+1 It would be an incredible hit btw both ways, trading and cutting.[/QUOTE]

Thats what im saying. It will be ridiculous to do such a thing. Theres no way trader Tanne can manuever that one.

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4382606]So let me get this straight, a NFL QB who had not one, not two, not three, but [B][U]four major neck surgeries[/U][/B] will have a neck that is just as stable as other NFL QB's who never had neck surgery?

Hell, all the kids riding the short bus are laughing their ass off at that comment.[/QUOTE]

That is a good one PFT :yes:

Veteran
    [QUOTE=jetssjumets;4382837]+1000000000000000000000000000000000

Exactly. Then watch as Sanchez develops into an all pro with another team...just the Jets luck. :mad: This is a stupid idea.[/QUOTE]

maybe you have a crystal ball and know Sanchez will be an all pro. I don't. based on what I see he is a solid qb not an all pro. if manning is healthy he is better than almost every qb in the league. so how is this a stupid idea. and if manning doesn't work out then you want a high pick so you can grab a good qb prospect ASAP.

Hall Of Fame
    Charter JI Member

[QUOTE=PatsFanTX;4382638]That's fine, I'm sure we will read numerous differing opinions on this.

But common sense dictates that a player with 4 major surgeries would be more at risk than a QB without surgery.[/QUOTE]

I have disagreed with this Chowd with Everything, But I agree with him 100% this time.